April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I don't think it's ridiculous, I think it's perfectly reasonable to be so organised and have the date sorted! :haha: Grayson might have other ideas though!!
Not to be morbid and creepy and relate any of this lovely babyness to death, but my granny used to schedule onto her calendar the day she was going to die. Needless to say, she never did get it right!

I don't think it's ridiculous, I think it's perfectly reasonable to be so organised and have the date sorted! :haha: Grayson might have other ideas though!!
Not to be morbid and creepy and relate any of this lovely babyness to death, but my granny used to schedule onto her calendar the day she was going to die. Needless to say, she never did get it right!

Lol of course I am very sorry about Granny :flower:... But I totally get her :thumbup:! She has/had every right to plan!!!

I'd be really annoyed if I were her though, sitting up in heaven forever thinking "damn it! Six days early...really?!" :haha:

Wow that's exciting news sparkle! Wonder how long for you now then!!! I never lost mine until i was in labour last time, so I'm not too sure about these things lol!!

Melissa... Im sure you probably wont be reading this at the mo... but Congratulations on your new arrival!!! Sorry about the pre-e, I had it last time, but my BP went down quite quick after I was induced and has been normal ever since xxx

yay Congratulations Melissa!! Glad they are both doing well :) I'm going to place my bets and go boy :) xx

Doggylover that is great news that you will be a case study!! Well done!! You really have had an amazingly good pregnancy xxx

Sparklegirl I lost mine too over the last week gradually, it doesn't mean labour will start soon just means things are beginning to happen, could be weeks yet :) xxx

Sweetpea I forgot to say how gorgeous your little girl is in her pic! x

I've just ironed half of Ben's clothes it's a massive pile!! x

Congrats Melissa.

Wow i kind of wanna lose my plug and i dont lol looks like loads of people on here have loads there already :| i might be one of the people who wont lose it until labor lol.

Nothing much happening with me today. Soo tired as i woke up at 4.45am went to loo and just couldnt get back to sleep until 6am by this time the light was coming in the window lol. so going to bed early i think but obem is on tonight must watch that first.

xx

Wow I'm impressed ukgirl, not even sure where my iron is at the moment lol :haha:

Sweetpea: Thanks for the pic!! Such a beauty. :happydance: Hopefully the little miss will let you sleep a bit better tonight.

kealz: I've never had any sort of experience with the 'paranormal' before, but I've been on severl ghost walks and what not to see if anything would happen. :shrug: My favourite one was at Dublin Castle, and while it was definitely creepy walking around there at night, no ghosts. :nope:

Steph: Glad to hear that you made it through your interview without any troubles!! Hope you hear back some good news. If you got the position, when would the start date be for?

Hurray for Melissa!!!! So excited for nimbec to update on geneder/name and all the other details!! Glad to hear everyone is doing ok so far though. More little lovelys to oogle over. :thumbup:

ukgirl: you ironed baby clothes!? That's commitment... I hate ironing. I don't iron anything. lol DH has wrinkle resistant shirts and pants, and if they do need to be ironed, he does it himself. lol

I hate ironing too readytomum and dan-o I only really iron school uniforms and special occasion clothes lol. I think nesting is setting in.. my OH is hopeless at ironing!! he doesn't even iron his work stuff if we are going out I have to do it for him lol! xx

Just a huge heads up for those of you watching OBEM tonight, sadly one of the babies is very poorly and dies so if you are like me and can't hand;e that right now I suggest you miss this one episode xx

Awww no way..

Man my tummy is upset lol. must have ate to much junk :(

woo hoo Melissabump on the new addition! It shows how much more you know your body than your DR. they should have done this yesterday! Can't wait to see your LO!

I still have my plug Cherrybump. I think that this baby was ready along time ago and when i went on the Mg and Breathine she got pissed off and decided she isn't coming out til our scheduled C-section on April 9th!

Ukgirl i washed and hung up all baby clothes except onesies, and there is no way in hell i am ironing her clothes, DH is a freak about his being ironed but i let him do the honors as i would rather set the damn thing on his face as to have to iron! Bahaha

Steph wow you are a trooper going through an interview so close to being due! I am glad it went well and hope you get the position!!!

I heard this cute little saying for Spring which is a new beginning and a time for new ones! I loved that idea as today is the 1st day of Spring and our little new beginning will be here soon.

Sparkle, I think I lost more of mine today as well :shrug:. Lost some last week but both times, it was only about the size of a fingertip. I asked my doctor about it on Monday and she said that it really doesn't mean anything. All it's showing, is that your are starting to dilate and therefore pieces (or the whole thing) comes out. It's a good indicator that things are moving forward but unfortunately no labor predictor :coffee:

ReadytoMum, im not sure when the position would start (as it has been vacant for almost a year). if i do get the offer, i plan to ask them for 8 weeks before i start (to finish off my maternity leave and have 2 weeks notice i can give for my job now).
I don't iron either :blush:. I have a bottle of "wrinkle releaser", that I use for emergencies lol. :haha:
Candy, I can't believe you ironed the baby clothes lol. That is awesome! :thumbup:

Sarah, this will sound so sad... But I was almost happy that granny had her date set to late, because in my mind that meant I was too late as well :dohh:. This can all be linked to pregnancy craziness... I'm sure... I swear, I have finally understood the need to stop working BEFORE birth.... The amount of braincells that I am currently lacking is astonishing!! :dohh: I swear, I'm not usually this dense!!

Sarah, this will sound so sad... But I was almost happy that granny had her date set to late, because in my mind that meant I was too late as well :dohh:. This can all be linked to pregnancy craziness... I'm sure... I swear, I have finally understood the need to stop working BEFORE birth.... The amount of braincells that I am currently lacking is astonishing!! :dohh: I swear, I'm not usually this dense!!

:rofl: hopefully that's true (about the date, not about your brain cells!) when are you going to finish work? I hate how you US ladies basically have to work as late as possible because you get so little time. It's so unfair :growlmad:

Just updated the front page with Melissa's baby details as she posted them on Facebook, but then wasnt sure if I should as nimbec hasn't had a chance to update you all yet :wacko::wacko: so they are there if you want to look...and apologies nimbec for stealing your thunder!

Awe... Girl Boy Girl Boy!!! So exciting!

Clearly, next one born will have to be a girl (in my scientifically accurate, professional opinion :rofl:). So all ladies with girls (and Sarah of course)... Get ready :winkwink:

I was thinking the same! Have to keep the pattern going!! I guess I'll be able to tell what I'm having from who goes into labour before me :haha:

Steph, did Maybesoon ever get back to you/add you on Facebook?

Hi all - here is a message from Melissa's oh: Hi ya. . This is Alan using Mels phone. . We are delighted to announce the birth of Lucas Daniel mills. . Who was born today at 3pm weighing 5lb 14oz.

Congratulations hun!!!!!!

I was thinking the same! Have to keep the pattern going!! I guess I'll be able to tell what I'm having from who goes into labour before me :haha:

Steph, did Maybesoon ever get back to you/add you on Facebook?

No response from Maybesoon :cry:

Congratulations Melissa!!! He is gorgeous!
Steph and Sarah I messaged maybesoon on here about a month ago and have had no response either! I have to say I'm really quite concerned about her an mason now! :( x

Congratulations Melissa!!! He is gorgeous!
Steph and Sarah I messaged maybesoon on here about a month ago and have had no response either! I have to say I'm really quite concerned about her an mason now! :( x

I agree!!!

Nimbec... Did she send any pics??? We clearly need some baby pics on here lol

yay I guessed right! He's a proper little cutie too! These March/April babies are little stunners aren't they! :)

Steph welldone at your interview, I forgot to say that too, I keep forgetting parts of my posts so bare with me lol

Mommabrown, will you have the kids with you at all over springbreak? How are things going with that now? I'm sure Emmaleigh is getting her own back now :p xx

On the topic of Maybesoon I really thought she was on the facebook group but I can't find her anywhere. She hasn't been on BnB either and I'm also getting worried.. well more worried. I really hope she turns up soon and all is well

well I think nesting has hit hard, I've done 4 loads of washing, dishwasher and washing up, ironed all Ben's clothes, bathed the kids and made dinner, and I'm about to go put all the clothes away and make dinner again for me and Aaron. This scares me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->