April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi everyone, I got my BFP on Sunday August 5th and then the doctor confirmed yesterday that I am pregnant!!!! I am soo very excited. She said my preg hcg was 168 and that was good seeing Im only 2-3 weeks at this point. She wants to go back on Thursday to make sure the number went up.

Can i join you guys? so excited! I think I O'd on July 24 and that Im due April 17th, 2013!!!!

Also, does that seem right? If I O'd on July 24th..........am I due on April 17th? that is what a few of the websites say, but im confused?

Congrats! I am due on the 15th of April :)

I am not sure when I O'd either, but I think it must have been July 21 or 22, which was cycle day 13 or 14. We only Bd'ed on Cycle days 10 and 11 so I actually thought I was out and wasn't really thinking about it!!!!

I have just been going by my LMP for my EDD, which has been April 15 on any website I have tried. I am sooooooo excited to be having a spring baby!!!

I don't blame you doggylover!!!!

Welcome Grace!!!!

Well got my second beta today it was 3701 (21dpo) and first was (13dpo) 513 having more blood taken friday it should have doubled again by then! What do you think - is it high enough for 5weeks and 1 day? Doc doesn't seem worried but he's only a GP!! Now i'm going to worry until i get fridays results which won't be till monday at the earliest :( advice plsssss

Just going to the doctors in a minute just to make sure all these agonizing pains are normal and nothing is seriously wrong. But I have a low pain fresh hold so probably normal due to no spotting.

But heres to April babies

I know how I am going to get my early scan....

Give the dr the date of my lmp (16th June) rather than when I ov (18th July) means I am 12 weeks at the end of August according to dates, but will really only be 8 weeks. I can cope with waiting that lomg! Maybe a little dishonest......but after our mc we are desperate to know things a going ok.

Mine's kind of the same way. I have really long cycles, so my lmp was on June 4 but I didn't O until July 11. I have my first appt on Aug 15! I will only be 7 weeks, but going off my lmp I would be much farther...oh well. I don't mind going in a little early at all! :winkwink:

I don't blame you doggylover!!!!

Welcome Grace!!!!

Well got my second beta today it was 3701 (21dpo) and first was (13dpo) 513 having more blood taken friday it should have doubled again by then! What do you think - is it high enough for 5weeks and 1 day? Doc doesn't seem worried but he's only a GP!! Now i'm going to worry until i get fridays results which won't be till monday at the earliest :( advice plsssss

Thank you for welcoming me! I just found this chart which you WILL LOVE
https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single
3701 is perfect for 21dpo! wooohooooo :happydance::happydance: yay for you
AND, yay for me as Im 14dpo and Im at 168

Welcome and congrats grace!!!

Bjs, glad someone else is in the same boat as me! I will be more than happy to get in early!!

Two things I am feeling today is 1) really tired and 2) really gassy

I am only 14dpo, are those from the pregnancy?

Grace, most likely!! I was really tired at first, but I'm not too bad this week (and I'm only 5 weeks!)

I am cramping today though, as in proper af style cramping. MUUUCH less severe thn my af and only few a bit at a time. Worrying though (as always!)

Yes i was and still am just like that! the gassyness has gone a bit but up until a couple of days ago i was terrible and currently i'm shattered all of the time - bring it on i say as means the hormones are going up :)

I think I belong here. Tested August 5, positive. Should make me due the middle of April.

I think I'm excited, but kind of feels unreal. And I'm a bit terrified. Especially of telling DH. This wasn't exactly planned for now, and the timing sucks. He's a PhD student, and the due date is smack in the middle of comps. Oh well. Too late now. :shrug:

I don't see the doc until Aug 22. I hope to know more. And have the courage to tell him.

Doggylover - just make sure you tell them before they scan otherwise they'll be concerned something is wrong, a baby at 8 weeks is a lot different than at 12.
X

Im going to try get my 12 weeks scan early as hubby goes away about a week or so before its due, and wont be back for 2 odd months, hoping they are ok with it. If not im going to struggle to get there myself and hubby will be disappointed x

Hi everyone, I got my BFP on Sunday August 5th and then the doctor confirmed yesterday that I am pregnant!!!! I am soo very excited. She said my preg hcg was 168 and that was good seeing Im only 2-3 weeks at this point. She wants to go back on Thursday to make sure the number went up.

Can i join you guys? so excited! I think I O'd on July 24 and that Im due April 17th, 2013!!!!

Also, does that seem right? If I O'd on July 24th..........am I due on April 17th? that is what a few of the websites say, but im confused?

According to fertility friend and this baby center calculator, you'd be due April16 if you conceived on July 24. https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

well looks like this pregnancy probably is not gonna stick :cry: started to bleed some last night and have been off and on since about 1am. nothing bad so far and no real cramps so dont know. blood test came back from yesterday and only 10!!!! WTF I got a BFP over a week ago! dr not sure what is going on...going to do a repeat tomorrow afternoon...but yeah with a number that low i am think this is not gonna take...this sucks have to tell my 3 kids again its gonna be longer now...next time not gettting my hopes up till i see an ultrasound...this sucks!!! i cant believe 2 m/c in a row with no problem getting pregnant before!

I think I belong here. Tested August 5, positive. Should make me due the middle of April.

I think I'm excited, but kind of feels unreal. And I'm a bit terrified. Especially of telling DH. This wasn't exactly planned for now, and the timing sucks. He's a PhD student, and the due date is smack in the middle of comps. Oh well. Too late now. :shrug:

I don't see the doc until Aug 22. I hope to know more. And have the courage to tell him.

Congrats :hugs:

I'm sure that once you tell him, he will be excited! And anyway, its not like he has to deal with all the body changes :winkwink:

Hey grace we have the same ovulation day and due date :D

Krissy- I am so sorry honey, I hope that it isn't a MC... Please let us know what happens xx

I was trying to lose weight before I got pregnant again, I managed to lose about 5lbs in two weeks but I'm back up to my starting weight, I have been eating really well !! I am also feeling very lazy, can't be bothered to do anything but stalk the forums x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->