April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

rub your nipples while eating pineapple while walking up and down the stairs on a full moon stopping every now and then to take a swig of RLT... that might do it :haha:

with a chocolate bar stuck to your inner thighs ..... :)

From what I read online it says your should use your palm and rub all over the nipple for half an hour- 3 times a day...PER NIPPLE! That's three hours of rubbing yourself each day! And it sounds about as sexual as all the waddling we are doing right now :haha:

I'm glad Emmaleigh does that weird dragging foot thing - mine does hat too and it is one thing that really freaks me out! So of course they do it all the time :dohh:

Candy :rofl: you have it sorted!! I'm off to the shop for my pineapple now...!

Lily: I hope your DH has a lovely b-day today then too!! :happydance: How old is your DH? Mine turned 32. It would be really funny if they were the same age too! I finished baking the cake earlier... but I was really paranoid it was going to go horrible. lol I got a new baking pan which super cool. Its for making a giant cupcake cake. But I hadn't used it yet, so I wasn't sure how much batter to pour into each half. The bottom part definitely cooked over a little bit and made a mess, but it worked out ok after I cleaned it up!!

laims_mom: Welcome back!! It's so nice to see people finding their way to the thread after going MIA. Sorry to hear about the dehydration! I try to drink 3 litres of water a day, but I know that I feel dehydrated a lot too. I'm thirsty all the time!!

kirstabelle: I'd like the nesting energy to kick in as well! I have the Spring Cleaning desire to organize and clean crap out, but I have NO desire to actually clean, and I could sure use the energy boost to get this school stuff done! When you find it, send it over my way next please! :haha: I haven't been drinking RRL tea, but I have the capsules, and I've been taking two a day of those. Not sure if it will help or not... guess we'll wait and see!

mommabrown: hurray for hot water being back on!!! It's about time! Sheesh. I don't get many "kicks" anymore either... I get full body rolls, and a foot that loves to shove its way under my rib cage on the right hand side, or try to push out the side of my body. That foot and I frequently have battles.... it pushes up, and I wiggle it back down, it pushes back up, and I wiggle it back down. Damn kid! lol I also get a bum pushing out quite forcefully in the center of my tummy like he's trying to moon everyone. That is also incredibly uncomfortable!

I'm currently eating some Kraft Dinner, which is one of my guilty pleasures. I know it's total crap... but I love it anyway!

LOL mine is always too tired to care what I'm up to lol football is on tonight anyway!! So I'll get left to my own devices :D

I found out who Benson got so beastly!! While I was tidying up yesterday first I come across half a packet of crisps so ate them... then I found a cookie so ate that.. then I found some cola Aaron hadn't drunk before work... and Lucas didn't finish his chips from mc donalds after lunch yesterday.... therefor I now blame my family for leaving yummy food everywhere... I have officially become the human waste disposal unit of our flat... plus someone brought one of those huge giant Easter bars of galaxy... I ate that in one day :/

poor Benson :p

Sarah if I sat there palming my nippies 3 times a day Aaron would jump my bones!! He was such a grumpy git after just 1 week of no sex and I wasn't even trying to look sexy or anything.. I don't dare risk it! lol x

omg readytomum they have kraft dinner in norway!! which one do you have? those were my guilty pleasure when I was living the single life LOL

Candy, now I'm worried about the size of my LO - I've been eating like that (ok, ok...more than that!) for the last 9 months. Plus the last 26 years.... Mine will be huge!

And you weren't trying to look sexy...you just give off that natural vibe :haha: even when stuffing your face with chocolate and chips!

Oh yum...readytomum...i am grilling hamburgers and hot dogs tonight! Emme likes to hang out on my right side too. Allen gets a kick out of us as i will push her foot down and she will slowly push it right back up there...i will say to her give mommy's ribs a break tonight please...and then he will lean in and say give er hell baby give er hell! He influences her bad behavior!

Hahaha Candy that is Allen if he even seen a nipple out he would be stripping down before i could even explain what i was doing!

If i push my plate away Landon takes it away with out even asking if i am done. He is our disposal in our house!

Sarah thats just me tidying up I havent mentioned the sneaky scotch eggs and milk snacks at 3am or endless bowls of cereal ect plus huge normal meals lol.. I'm sure you wont have a beast baby! You're too tiny to give birth to anything over 8lbs :p

I was talking to my cousin this morning, she told me her last baby was an 11lber she had a c section haha! Hope it doesn't run in the family!!

I'm just a sexual being even when I'm hugely pregnant and my top is covered in hoi sin sauce from the duck pancakes I was craving.. I'm still a sexy girl! lol even when I'm struggling to get out of the bath like a huge hippo or when I roll out of bed and hobble to the loo at 4am! Poor Aaron! :haha:

Mommabrown I wish my son ate as well as Landon does! He refuses to eat anything other than pizza! every meal I make get a ''I don't like it'' before he's even tried it!

Tonight I made salmon, leek and philly pasta, Connie ate the whole bowl but Lucas wouldn't touch it grrrr!!!

Oh yum Candy! Landon will eat anything that don't eat him first! He will be 7 April 21st and he is 4'4" and weighs 85lbs! He is a chunk! Brandon is 8 and only weighs 44lbs he eats like a mouse!

Yea and the lovely burping and farting that accompanies all of that!

Have you guys put alot of weight on? I dont mean to sound rude either lol. Just i eat pretty bad aswell or so i thought lol and im up 2 and half stone :(. Its going to be a killer once Paige is born to try and cut it all out again lol. But im hoping she keeps me mega busy so my mind isnt on the food in the cupboard lol.

My taste keeps changing aswell i remember craving salt and vinegar crisps around 14weeks pregnant and now i have no craving but i stuff my face of sweets, cakes bread, crisps, love my cola, has to have a sweet taste or i wont bother touching it lol. Even over doing chocolate and i had been put of in early pregnancy lol.

I could image someone going to try all those theory's lol would be pretty funny to see. Had to have a giggle when you mentioned it Ukgirl.

Right so we use our palm to rub our nipples. And we have to walk in the moon light. Yep can see me getting funny looks lol. Worth a try though. xxx

Cherry if you were waing around the street in moonlight rubbing your nipple you'd probably get arrested! :haha:

Well, I've also put on 2 1/2 stone, but when I told my family yestday they were shocked. I'm not being boastful, but literally it is ALL bump (apart from the few pounds my face has now added) and I haven't put it on anywhere else. I don't know what the heck has happened, as I don't understand where all the weight is. My mw keeps saying my bump is small, so I think I just have a very dense child in there!!! :shrug: plus I didn't put it on steadily, I went to week 16 without putting any on then added a stone in 2 weeks, then the same again at 26 weeks. And this last half stone has all gone on my face since getting off on maternity. I thought it would be more gradual.

Candy, you'll be eating your words about me not getting over an 8lber when my beast comes out at 11lb :haha: I have to admit I was like Lucas as a child (and still am) - very fussy eater and will say I don't like something before I've even tried it!mshocking behaviour from an adult, and I am determined my LO will not be the same as me! Not sure how I'll achieve this......

despite all of Lukes terrible eating habits he has managed to maintain a perfect weight I just make sure his snacks are mainly healthy since I know he wont eat dinner!

Cherrybump I refuse to look at the scales! I'm sure I've put on a load but ignorance is bliss!! :p

Sarah I don't know where he gets it from because Connie is willing to try everything before she decides if she likes it or not! I've tried reward charts, cooking only food he likes, time outs, starving him.. you name it I've tried it lol, I've just surrendered to the fact that he wont starve lol. He'll eat lunch and breakfast and he'll eat dinner if we go out it's weird lol x

:rofl: I draw the line at nipple stimulation ahahaha. I prefer the non-conventional methods for inducing labor :rofl:
Not only would I have no desire or energy to rub my nipples, but I am not willing to take the risk of sore nipples :haha:

So full moon walking, while dipping the pineapple into the RLT it is :rofl:.. All of this after dehydrating myself all day

Omg Candy, I had the greatest visual of you walking through the flat, picking up random things and eating them... All while there was a little video game score over your head that would "ding" every time you found something :haha:
And then I see Mommabrown pushing Emms little feet back in position every few seconds ahahaha!

I told Rob the other day, that I was proud of him for putting out last time (I know how awful he finds the whole pregnancy thing :haha:) and he said.. Lets not talk about it :rofl: ... Poor guy is gonna have psychological issues after this! Ahahah but hey... If I have to look at it, so does he!!! So... More power to Allen and Aaron, for being all about it !!!! And more power to you ladies for still allowing it :haha:.

Cherry, I was doing pretty well for a while on the healthiness and weight gain. Now I'm up to 21 lbs lol... And it just keeps going up (daily, with the amount of crap I am ingesting) lol

hahahaha Steph.. I told Aaron last night, I found a cookie ... so I ate'ed it... then I found some crisps... so I ate'ed them... on and on like that he thought it was hillarious!
I asked him last night if he'll watch Ben come out and he said he'ld never be able to go down there again if he saw that so he's staying firmly up my end of the bed hahahahaha!! maybe I should force him to look... I might get a break then! :p

I'm still having contractions... I might time them soon but I'm not sure if there is any point as they aren't really painful yet :/

Ahahah Rob always said, that he had absolutely no desire to look (which I totally agree with... I don't even want to see it ahah). But then the other night he said: well I've never been in the situation, so maybe I will want to look. I told him that was fine, but he would not EVER be allowed to use that as an excuse later on! So he needs to choose wisely lol

I'm jealous of your contractions ... Send them my way please?!? (Oh and I totally can't believe I am asking for pain ahaha)

:
I told Rob the other day, that I was proud of him for putting out last time (I know how awful he finds the whole pregnancy thing :haha:) and he said.. Lets not talk about it :rofl: ... Poor guy is gonna have psychological issues after this! Ahahah but hey... If I have to look at it, so does he!!! So... More power to Allen and Aaron, for being all about it !!!! And more power to you ladies for still allowing it :haha:.

Yeah, as I was getting changed today Simon was staring at me with poorly disguised disgust. I told him some men find their women folk attractive during pregnancy.

He did not respond :haha:

I think if I suggested we dtd for any reason, he'd die of a heart attack from the stress of thinking of an excuse not too!! All of this is just FINE with me by the way!

And no way on earth is Simon going down the business end :shock: he'd be screaming for weeks afterwards! In his man pregnancy book he read to take a mirror to hospital to show me what's happening down there. Are these people nuts?! I've seen one born every minute- no way do I want to see that on myself. Then neither of us would stop screaming for weeks! We are both keeping our eyes firmly on the ceiling I think!!!

Candy, I'm sure everyone says this, but he will grow out of it. I am a million times better than I was as a child. I always preferred a big meal at lunchtime as well, which meant I didn't want any dinner, so maybe Lucas and I are kindred spirits!

:

Yeah, as I was getting changed today Simon was staring at me with poorly disguised disgust. I told him some men find their women folk attractive during pregnancy.

He did not respond :haha:

I think if I suggested we dtd for any reason, he'd die of a heart attack from the stress of thinking of an excuse not too!! All of this is just FINE with me by the way!

:rofl: yes... It seems that Simon makes a horrible liar as well :haha:. If this baby isn't out yet when Rob comes home next time, I think I will see just how uncomfortable I can make Rob :rofl: ... I can't even remember what it's like to feel sexy ahahah

In fairness, Simon didnt lie - he simply said nothing. Which said everything :haha:

Steph what happens if you go into labour whenRob is away? Will he be able to get home easily enough?

I know we mentioned arguing with people on the forum the other day, but I was responding to a thread about weddings and kids, and said what is the normal expectation here, and some woman called it ridiculous, and was really rude. Glad to know she has an open mind to other cultural traditions...:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->