April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

[-x[-x[-x[-x

good to hear you are being looked after mommabrown.

Here is a link to make everyone's eyes water....
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-21952025

talk about half reared!!!

I'm glad I read people's comments to doggylovers link BEFORE I decided to open it. Now I know better. :rofl:

I agree it's pretty mad to be cooking Easter dinner... which is why we weren't originally planning to do anything for Easter! But then once one friend asked about it, they were all interested in doing it. DH will be home that day so he can be responsible taking care of the turkey, and other dishes have been assigned to people this time... no leaving it to chance! lol So hopefully it will result in minimal work for me. Although I know it will still be crazy. :wacko:

I find I don't have much trouble staying up late at night if I'm doing something I find interesting... but then the next day I'm totally wrecked! I started work at 4:30, and I can honestly say that before that I don't even know what I did today, I just wandered around in a haze doing nothing. So Easter Sunday there will be a firm foot put down to kick people out at a reasonable time. With exams coming up I can't afford to waste entire days because I've been zombie-fied!

SweetPea: I looooove those pics!! Scarlett is just too adorable. :happydance:

Mommabrown: Hopefully the contractions will either stop or pick up so things get moving rather than leaving you in limbo land! I'm glad Allen is being so supportive though, that's good to hear.

Sweetpea Scarlett is adorable! I think she looks a bit like Tommy in the middle pic. Same nose, I think.

Mommabrown! I was so freaking excited when I started reading through the posts! I am also surprised they sent you home with vicoden as well and like you would probably be too scared to take it. Glad you were able to get a bit of sleep and hope things ramp up nice and quickly for you.

Okay so I actually did have a moment of mild semi-public embarrassment about one of our kooky induction plans today ladies. I tried putting the EPO capsules next to my cervix last night and then I thought the capsules would eventually slip out into my underwear or something by the morning. But when I woke up, nothing in my panties. So I thought I better fish around and see what was up. Nothing. Also couldn't feel my cervix. My vajajay just goes on and on and on now. Like so far I couldn't feel the end with my finger. WTF?! So today I had a MW appointment and I told her what I did and that I couldn't find the capsules and that they were lost in my vajajay and that on top of that I couldn't find my cervix either. She laughed (not meanly) and said the gel caps dissolve in vaginal mucus and that it is normal to not be able to find the cervix as it gets tucked up and doesn't start to head down until labor and that next week when she does the internal exam I would probably feel like she is trying to reach my tonsils via my vajajay. I must have looked like a full on crazy FTM with my lost EPO caps and a rogue cervix :haha:

OMG about the half reared 15lber. That poor woman! I think I audibly groaned when she was saying they didn't realize how big he was until his head was out... and then his shoulders got stuck. Hello, terrifying! And it is quite sad that her baby suffered from oxygen deprivation because of it. With all the modern technology and what not it seems ridiculous that nobody could have figured out that she was having a baby that massive :nope:

Sweetpea Scarlett is adorable! I think she looks a bit like Tommy in the middle pic. Same nose, I think.

Mommabrown! I was so freaking excited when I started reading through the posts! I am also surprised they sent you home with vicoden as well and like you would probably be too scared to take it. Glad you were able to get a bit of sleep and hope things ramp up nice and quickly for you.

Okay so I actually did have a moment of mild semi-public embarrassment about one of our kooky induction plans today ladies. I tried putting the EPO capsules next to my cervix last night and then I thought the capsules would eventually slip out into my underwear or something by the morning. But when I woke up, nothing in my panties. So I thought I better fish around and see what was up. Nothing. Also couldn't feel my cervix. My vajajay just goes on and on and on now. Like so far I couldn't feel the end with my finger. WTF?! So today I had a MW appointment and I told her what I did and that I couldn't find the capsules and that they were lost in my vajajay and that on top of that I couldn't find my cervix either. She laughed (not meanly) and said the gel caps dissolve in vaginal mucus and that it is normal to not be able to find the cervix as it gets tucked up and doesn't start to head down until labor and that next week when she does the internal exam I would probably feel like she is trying to reach my tonsils via my vajajay. I must have looked like a full on crazy FTM with my lost EPO caps and a rogue cervix :haha:

OMG about the half reared 15lber. That poor woman! I think I audibly groaned when she was saying they didn't realize how big he was until his head was out... and then his shoulders got stuck. Hello, terrifying! And it is quite sad that her baby suffered from oxygen deprivation because of it. With all the modern technology and what not it seems ridiculous that nobody could have figured out that she was having a baby that massive :nope:

:rofl: what an awesome conversation to have with your MV lol. I'm very certain however, that she has experienced much funnier and more embarsing moments :haha:. If it makes you feel better... I would have been digging up there as well! Problem would be... I would have no clue where to find my cervix ahahah

Morning ladies, feel refreshed today :). Although sleeping could some getting into i got some out of it lol. Defo feels like im being prepared for her coming. Ran out of paracetamol was going to nip to mums and nick her stash lol.

Hope your all keeping well xxx

Kirstabelle now I have this image of you rummaging around in the vajayjay like its a bottomless pit, unable to reach the promised land of the cervix :rofl:

Any word from Mommabrown????? No full moon baby on my part lol. Sarah, your LO must be getting restless! Candy, what's your status?
Cherry, Any signs? Kristabelle, we have the same due date, so clear your schedule for tonight :haha:
LittleSpy??? Any word from her?? We didn't get an update on your dilation progress!!!! :coffee:
Hmmm... Trying to think who else is trying to evict this week?!?

Steph you are like a woman possessed! :haha:

Damn right my lo is getting restless- they are trying to kick their way out. Last night and today have been pretty uncomfy!!

Other than that- still in there and not showing any signs that that will change anytime soon.

She is still in there.....:cry:

I have walked, squatted, had sex :oops:(as painful as it was it made me feel better), took hot showers, everything i could think of last night and nothing...they just won't get any closer together but they seem to have gotten more intense. I have to go back to my OB today and i am going to see what he says.

DL i am now convinced i am having a mammoth child and all that video did was terrify me!!

No full moon baby for me either Steph!
Momma brown still has no baby lol! Little emmaleigh is staying put by the sounds of it hehe!
Needing updates of baby's please!!!! Lol sweetpea! Scarlett is just too cute! But its been too long since we have had a baby! More please ladies! Lets get these babies moving haha!
Last night I was getting some serious movements from my little man! It was really painful! He is making no effort to get his head engaged! He has been head down since about 18 weeks but he likes to hang out under my ribs so it makes everything difficult and painful! And it doesn't help that I'm ill, and Paige is just being a madam at the moment! She will not stop moaning an being naughty and just pushing my buttons! I can't believe she is being like this she is usually so good! But spoilt brat doesn't even cut it right now! She is being a pure little cow!!!!not very promising right now :(

Aww Kealz maybe she knows she isn't going to be mummy's only baby for much longer and is starting to get worried and upset about that? Sorry to hear she's playin up though- last thing you need when you are sick and heavily pregnant.

Mommabrown - I am also terrified I'm having a mammoth baby- so that video just confirme to me that I probably am. I was so scared I had to share :haha:
Good luck with the ob - and keep us updated!!

DL Allen and I have bets on how much she will weigh! I am calling 8 lbs or more and he is calling 7 lbs and thinks she will just be long. I haven't put on very much weight but i am very big with her.

If i don't update here i will have Allen update my Facebook so everyone will know. But i am not holding my breath as to(my OB) him doing anything to speed things up for me. After yesterday i feel that he doesn't really care that she is coming he wants to do things on his time.

Lol oh yes Sarah and momma brown!!! That's video has scared me!!!! I was looking it up more then my sil sent me a pic of the baby too! Omg how did the mum even walk after that! Poor little thing getting stuck and starved of oxygen! So glad he is ok though! Scary stuff indeed! How could the mw not notice how big the baby is?!?!

That poor girl's midwife was obviously not doing her job well. She's not a huge girl at all, so it must have been very noticeable!

Mommabrown, I think 8lb is still pretty small- I'm thinking mine will be in double digits! Maybe emmaleigh just likes her space and that's why you are bigger!
That's awful about your ob :growlmad: is he still going to be trying to put you off when her head is popping out just because it doesn't suit him? Ass.

Sarah, I am def obsessed with someone having a baby soon :haha:. As much as I want to will Grayson out, I'm starting to think he's just starting to get compfy :wacko:. Been getting some serious feet in the ribs over the past two day. I swear, he is stretching himself as far as possible and bouncing between cervix and rib cage :dohh:
Mommabrown, how frustrating!! Let us know how your appointment goes today!

Kealz, I can't imagine having another LO right now to take care of. So... With Paige being difficult right now, I don't know how you are dealing. I'm sure Sarah is right, and she knows something is going on!

I skipped over to the other April thread and saw a comment, that they were already running out of April babies and its not even April yet. So I was getting a bit jealous lol :haha:. Looks like our LO are staying put.

I wonder what their secret is to getting the babies out...they should share with the rest of us! At this rate we'll still be waiting well into May!

I reckon my lil man will be between 7.5 and 8lb! Could be wishful thinking though! I weighed 5lb 11oz and I was a week over due, my oh was 8 lb 12oz! :dohh:and Paige was 6lb 15 so I'm hoping he isn't too big!
My sisters cousin had a baby a month back and he weighed 12lb 13! She was in labour for a day before they realised he was too big and had to have an emergency csection! Both mum and baby are fine now but scary stuff indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->