April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Welcome to the new ladies xx

Mummyconfused- Paige ended u being born October the 8th !! I thought about going over to October bumpkins, I'm so pleased I'm mid month this time, being near the end was awful as everyone was having their babies and I was left on my own..lol x

I woke up with morning sickness which never happens before 8 weeks and so seeing doctor in 20 mins... Some girls are worried about lack of symptoms but if I get too much sickness it's not a good sign... Hope they will do a early scan, not sure they will see anything at 5 weeks x

Scanned booked for the 6th of sep, she also took my bloods .. High hcg levels for me means twins ( dads a twin so its always possible ) or a return mole. I'm still hoping its just one of those things....

I am 5 weeks today and just did another chepo test and it's slightly darker ...

Congrats to all the new people!

Does pregnancy boost your metabolism? I thought i'd be putting on weight but seem to be getting lighter every day. I have literally lost 2 kg in the last few days. Also, is dry eyes a pregnancy related thing? I have had really stingy eyes for the last few days, but i guess it could be related to my constant tiredness.

Hi, I'm not sure about the weight thing. I lost a lot of weight in my first pregnancy ( almost 7 kg) but that was due to morning sickness so I'm not sure. But dry eyes are definately pregnancy related!! It can make your eyes sore and can even change your vision slightly. My mum actually had to wear glasses during her pregnancy with me but has not had them since lol. But it could be due to tiredness too. Or a mixture of both lol.

My eyes have been incredibly dry the last few days! I thought maybe it was time for a new pair of contacts, but that didn't help. It didn't even occur to me that it was pregnancy related. I thought my allergies were acting up. lol

Have yall been sick? Sometimes when you have morning sickness or food aversions, this could cause weight loss. But actually I lost like 40 pounds when I was pregnant with my second one. (I was overweight to start with) I did a little extra walking, and it just poured off! Now I've found I'm starving all the time, and even though I'm eating more, my weight is staying the same.

Jcombs how is the spotting today?

I wish i had lost some weight. I wanted to lose a few pounds and had just started some cycling when I found ut I was preg. Oh and I decided since we live in the country and roads are twisty I would stop cycling as too risky. So no sim just sitting about in my butt all day.

Boy I feel awful today. Crampy central.

Ah, 2 more days til AF is due. I'm nervous, but also pretty confident she's not gonna show. I was having some cramping last night, and started thinking, "oh no!" Turns out I had to go to the bathroom a few hours later and after that the cramping stopped. (TMI) But that was a relief.

Hoping my digi with conception indicator gets here today. I've been checking the mail religiously since she sent it out. My boobs are getting even heavier and slightly bigger now. (Yay!) Also still have the "wet" feeling down there. Last night, I was positive it was spotting, but it wasn't. It's like a runnier ewcm. (TMI again) Had to put on a liner.

And then, I was talking to my BIL about my family back in Indiana, and started crying! :cry: I'm not one to cry that easily. I looked up at him and he was staring at me funny. lol

Everyone's spotting needs to stop! I hate that we're all dealing with this issue, but glad I'm not alone in it.

Updated first page

AFM - drank ginger beer today and no ms yay, no cramps either. I'm pretty much symptomless :(

i just told my mum im expecting no 4 there was the what? ah lovely! you havent giving your self enough time to heal! (my son being 14 months) which its true but baby no 4 is defo my last ive told her to keep its a secret though as i swore i werent going to tell till 12wks 6 wks early and ive told her! lol

im forever hungry! i was like this with my son! waiting for sickness to kick in!!

No spotting doggylover. I have been keeping track though, and from what I can tell, when I have spotting, it's usually when I'm extremely tired or have exerted myself a lot that day. Monday (the last spotting) I had to get up at 2:45 am to take DH to work, then had to take DD to the board of education to get her tested for early placement in kindergarten. Then I had to come home and take BIL to work, as I usually do, but he was supposed to have found himself another ride. So I'm think between the stress of the day and just being plain tired, that's prob what cause my spotting. On days where I don't let myself get stressed out and get enough sleep (even though I always feel exhausted.) I don't spot.

Oh, if only I had checked the sink before I sat that digi down! lol

i just told my mum im expecting no 4 there was the what? ah lovely! you havent giving your self enough time to heal! (my son being 14 months) which its true but baby no 4 is defo my last ive told her to keep its a secret though as i swore i werent going to tell till 12wks 6 wks early and ive told her! lol

im forever hungry! i was like this with my son! waiting for sickness to kick in!!

Me too! If I didn't have morning sickness id eat all day. Today was great. Mmmmm noom noom. But it's 10:30pm is Australia and I cant sleep and feeling a little nauseas :(

I lost weight while on a diet, I'm still on that diet ( eating better and no fatty food) but managed to put those lbs back on !!! I don't know how that could happen !! I'm gutted !!!

I get two types of morning sickness, the icky want to throw up and the back of the throat gagging type. I get the gagging with ( from past experience) girls and the actual throw up sickness with boys. Hence why I am so sure this is a boy. X

Right now, I have the lingering "I want to throw up" kind, and it's awful. I don't like feeling like this. If I'm going to do it, I just want to do it. I hate going hours feeling like I'm going to. lol

Right now, I have the lingering "I want to throw up" kind, and it's awful. I don't like feeling like this. If I'm going to do it, I just want to do it. I hate going hours feeling like I'm going to. lol

That's exactly how I feel. But hungry at the same time lol

Me too! Starving, ravenous. lol Then I get food in front of me :sick: and it looks so gross, even if it's something I thought I wanted!

Nibbling on crackers right now... yum... lol

Me too! Starving, ravenous. lol Then I get food in front of me :sick: and it looks so gross, even if it's something I thought I wanted!

Exactly lol. I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed lol. Having cramping again grr normal I know. In mrs paranoid lol

Exactly lol. I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed lol. Having cramping again grr normal I know. In mrs paranoid lol

What is your cramping like? Mine were kind of AF like at first, and sometimes they still are, but then now I'm noticing smaller cramps that kind of dart around and seem to be in random areas.

A little less than AF. And they are gone now haha. What a head game

Can I join???

I just confirmed my pregnancy through u/s yesterday ans even saw the heart beat!

I believe I am due April 1st but that is yet to be confirmed.

So excited to join the club!!!

Can I join???

I just confirmed my pregnancy through u/s yesterday ans even saw the heart beat!

I believe I am due April 1st but that is yet to be confirmed.

So excited to join the club!!!

Conrates. Same as I. April fools

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"