April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Aw krissy I'm so sorry Hun...x

Ladykara I'm eating like a pig the now lol...xx

So sorry to hear that Krispy :hugs: keep us updated on your progress.praying for you xx

Just back from seeing the movie Ted. I ate a whole bucket of popcorn lol. Nice healthy diet for baby then!

I am starting to get really worried. I have no sore boobs at all,many everything I read says that sore bbs are one of the first symptoms, and everyone else seems to have them. I know everyone is different, but I am now 5 weeks and terrified that this 'non-symptom' is a symptom that my baby is not viable. I'm terrifying myself that when I go for a scan in a few weeks there will be no heartbeat and the nurse will have to tell me I have had a mc :cry: I know it's probably silly to base this on one lack of symptom, but I can't stop thinking about it.

Doggylover- all my pregnancies have been different. ... I normally don't get any symptoms until 8 weeks. Boobs are sometimes sensitive before 8 weeks but nothing I would normally notice to be any different. Don't think because you don't have symptoms it's bad, it means nothing please please believe me. You must have heard stories about women going 8 even more months with no symptoms.

Your only a day ahead of me. I would have never known I was pregnant if it was for the fact I was late. I always tired anyway ( a toddler that doesn't sleep ) my boobs are often sore before AF.

Hugs honey I know how worrying it can be x

Doggylover everyone has different pregnancy hun and most ppl don't get symtoms till about 6 or 7 wks. X

Thanks so much ladykara, that's very assuring :hugs: I neve got sore bbs before af at all, so maybe it's all tied together, and hoping it will come later.

Thanks Cheryl. I really appreciate all you ladies and your reassuring words.

well looks like this pregnancy probably is not gonna stick :cry: started to bleed some last night and have been off and on since about 1am. nothing bad so far and no real cramps so dont know. blood test came back from yesterday and only 10!!!! WTF I got a BFP over a week ago! dr not sure what is going on...going to do a repeat tomorrow afternoon...but yeah with a number that low i am think this is not gonna take...this sucks have to tell my 3 kids again its gonna be longer now...next time not gettting my hopes up till i see an ultrasound...this sucks!!! i cant believe 2 m/c in a row with no problem getting pregnant before!

The exact same thing happened to me with my last chemical. Only got to 10 then I bleed. Fx Hun xx

Thank you mummyconfused for starting the group... And updating the front page.. Even with such a busy month, the rumour has it it's part of the Mr grey baby boom. I was part of the September stars 2010 and even now I speak to some of them every day.. So it's great to start a group like this as many of us will become good friends for years from now. X

I was apart of October bumpkins 2010. Both out bubs are weeks if not days apart

I got my blood drawn this afternoon, going back Thursday morning to get it tested again. Eeee!

Well, I hope that I can join as well! We finally have our BFP after 6 years trying, 6 months of clomid and about to do IUI treatments before my husband got stationed at Fort Hood, Tx and we had to postpone those treatments and conceived naturally!!! Completely took us by suprise! But its perfect because we always joke that I can't have a baby unless its around a holiday...My hubby is 4 days before 4th of july, our oldest is 4 days before Halloween, and our NOW middle child is 25th of Decemeber (christmas baby) and I am due April 6th, the day before Easter!!! How exciting!!! And we are waiting to tell others so I figured I could turn to you guys for an announcement!!!

Hi guys!
Can I join in. Im pregnant with baby number four due 18th April!
Have a Happy and Healthy nine months everyone:hugs:

Congrats to all the new people!

Does pregnancy boost your metabolism? I thought i'd be putting on weight but seem to be getting lighter every day. I have literally lost 2 kg in the last few days. Also, is dry eyes a pregnancy related thing? I have had really stingy eyes for the last few days, but i guess it could be related to my constant tiredness.

Congrats to all the new people!

Does pregnancy boost your metabolism? I thought i'd be putting on weight but seem to be getting lighter every day. I have literally lost 2 kg in the last few days. Also, is dry eyes a pregnancy related thing? I have had really stingy eyes for the last few days, but i guess it could be related to my constant tiredness.

Hi, I'm not sure about the weight thing. I lost a lot of weight in my first pregnancy ( almost 7 kg) but that was due to morning sickness so I'm not sure. But dry eyes are definately pregnancy related!! It can make your eyes sore and can even change your vision slightly. My mum actually had to wear glasses during her pregnancy with me but has not had them since lol. But it could be due to tiredness too. Or a mixture of both lol.

So sorry to hear that Krispy :hugs: keep us updated on your progress.praying for you xx

Just back from seeing the movie Ted. I ate a whole bucket of popcorn lol. Nice healthy diet for baby then!

I am starting to get really worried. I have no sore boobs at all,many everything I read says that sore bbs are one of the first symptoms, and everyone else seems to have them. I know everyone is different, but I am now 5 weeks and terrified that this 'non-symptom' is a symptom that my baby is not viable. I'm terrifying myself that when I go for a scan in a few weeks there will be no heartbeat and the nurse will have to tell me I have had a mc :cry: I know it's probably silly to base this on one lack of symptom, but I can't stop thinking about it.

Hi doggylover - I am 5+2 today and yesterday I was googling about lack of sore boobs, however I woke up this morning and they seem to be slowly coming back - fingers crossed. Whilst I know they are not pleasant I know they will make me feel pregnant and I really want to feel pregnant. I am also petrified about no heartbeat on the scan and I am worried my worrying is going to cause issues with the pregnancy - which can't be good!!

I noticed a tiny bit more pink spotting this morning. It was minute, but still there. I also tested with fmu and I'm still getting faint positives, after really strong ones last week. I am so upset. I know miscarriages happen, but I was selfishly hoping after 2 years of stress and heartache ttc1 this was my moment. I am so worried about having to pay for another round of IVF/ICSI and taking time off work. I guess I should be grateful to know that I can get pregnant and with my own eggs (which we weren't sure about due to my low reserve).

Oh well. I must stay positive and hang in there and listed to the nurse when she says not to read into the colour of the lines - despite what I read on the internet :cry:

Hi doggylover - I am 5+2 today and yesterday I was googling about lack of sore boobs, however I woke up this morning and they seem to be slowly coming back - fingers crossed. Whilst I know they are not pleasant I know they will make me feel pregnant and I really want to feel pregnant. I am also petrified about no heartbeat on the scan and I am worried my worrying is going to cause issues with the pregnancy - which can't be good!!

I noticed a tiny bit more pink spotting this morning. It was minute, but still there. I also tested with fmu and I'm still getting faint positives, after really strong ones last week. I am so upset. I know miscarriages happen, but I was selfishly hoping after 2 years of stress and heartache ttc1 this was my moment. I am so worried about having to pay for another round of IVF/ICSI and taking time off work. I guess I should be grateful to know that I can get pregnant and with my own eggs (which we weren't sure about due to my low reserve).

Oh well. I must stay positive and hang in there and listed to the nurse when she says not to read into the colour of the lines - despite what I read on the internet :cry:

I've got everything crossed for you hun

Please ladies stop spotting :(

Care bear I hope your spotting stops ASAP, but I'm glad your sore bbs are back! Take that as a good sign!

Welcome bmavery and kristyrich!

In the middle of the night I was woken up by this almighty stabbing pain in my uterus. It only lasted a few minutes but it was literally like somebody had stabbed me, terrifying. Am a little crampy today as well, and am on major knicker patrol!

Off to France for a week today, so hoping that I won't be too distracted by pregnancy symptoms to relax....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->