April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

thanks hun. I cant believe just how fast it did go lol. My little brother has popped over to take some piks of her lol and he's now suck on the couch as she is sleeping on him

haha take advantage of that and jump in the shower! :p xx

Cherry thank you for the update! The great thing about your story... You had no time to think :winkwink:
Glad you guys are home and feeling well!

Candy, I'm with you on the PMS lol. Like I mentioned yesterday, I have been a raging bitch ahahah. When talking to Rob on the phone yesterday, I had a small breakdown... Told him that I felt super stressed about the birth because I was trying to accommodate everyone's needs (sister in town from Seattle, grandma in town from Germany, rob being home in time and being able to go to his best friends wedding in Saturday)! I was trying to find a good induction date to suit everyone and it was making me so upset! So he finally calmed me down and told me just to not worry about everyone else and let baby decide! I feel much better today!! :thumbup: I am done worrying about everyone else and just going to let things happen naturally!

Sarah, rob and I can barely manage decent English in our accent :rofl: ... If we tried to change things around, our poor child would turn out a mute ahahah

Mommabrown, I may or may not have grown an extra chin over the past 2 months lmao! Rob is not home to comment, but I am certain that cute would NOT be his choice of words... :haha:... Granted, he is a very slow learner, so he would not realize the damage he was doing, until it was too late :rofl:

Awwww Steph, Rob is right, let the baby decide, he's such a sweetie! I'm glad you are feeling better about everything today, I'm also a bit annoyed with family, my uncle and his wife are ignoring me because I told them off for calling Connie fat, my other uncle has followed them and is also ignoring me. Then Aaron's mum started talking about building a house for us opposite theirs and commenting on how she's going to be camping outside the hospital when LO is born! I know she means well but she's pissing me off, she was trying to be the first to see the baby too I told Aaron the only people who matter to me are Connie and Lucas, they will meet Ben first! He agrees which is good :D Do you have an induction date? xx

I'm having huge contractions today... I think all that cleaning and washing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees might have triggered something, these feel like the real deal :/

Isn't it funny, how we can get so worked up over family?? Reality is... We need to not worry about it! If they are ignoring you... Great!! A few less people for you to worry about :thumbup:
I can't believe your having contractions!!!! Eeekkkk... Now that Lucas is feeling better... Bring on baby Benson!!!!!! It's time for another boy anyway :winkwink:

I'm waiting at the docs right now. I was going to ask we for an induction but now decided not to!!! Just excited to see if there has been any progress.

Keep us updated on the contractions! Since I am still convinced that I will miss labor :rofl:, I keep imagining that my AF cramps are contractions ahahahaha

I would but he's now gone lol. Im just little worried now as my scar is bleeding a little bit. I guess im not meant to move around so much and ive gone and over did it :| rang mum since she had a section with my brother she said it will be ok but just let midwife to check it tomorrow. Was pannicking about it i had a pad thing covering it so i didnt rub it or anything but i guess i shouldnt have put it on :|

Im not good with cut and stuff lol so looks like i need to relax and let ryan take over but makes me feel pretty useless sitting about..

steph they are dying off now, good thing too as Lucas just puked again.. I'm getting fed up lol.. Good Luck at your appointment I hope you are 10 cms and ready to push! haha! xx

Cherrybump I think it'll be okay just sit down now and relax a bit and let the air get to it so it can dry out a bit xxx

Awww Cherry! She is lovely... but is she flipping us all the bird in picture 5?! :haha: What a monkey flipping around like that right before labor! Glad you are both safe and sound at home now, you lucky thing!

Yes Steph let me know about your/ my progress :haha: I have my MW appt on Thursday and at that one I can have an internal exam if I want one. I sort of want one to see what is happening but I also don't want to be disappointed when she says absolutely nothing is happening. :growlmad: Was just whining to DH about how I want some sort of sign that something, anything is happening!!

I was in a shocker of a mood yesterday after acupuncture. It was a good thing I was home alone! I was feeling really good this morning as I swear something happened last night and LO seemed way lower or something and I felt like that was a sign. But then she climbed back into my ribcage at acupuncture. :dohh: Ugh... this is not how this works baby! Did a mega acupuncture session today with more points and additional electric current things. He said we should take a day off tomorrow at least and then I should call him and we'll do some more towards the end of the week if she still hasn't budged.

Candy please send me some of your contractions. I am even willing to take sore ones now!!

Oh and today is my official hospital due date. So after today everyone else will think I am late, which is even more annoying than actually being late I think :growlmad:

lol i though that to lol. I couldnt help myself but laugh xx

Cherrybump is it blood blood or like a clearish blood. It is normal to leaking from the incision and make sure when you take your shower you let the water and soap run over it for a few good minutes. It will help keep down infection. Do you not have steri-strips over it?
How are you feeling??

Steph hopefully the DR will just talk with you about all your options to get things rolling for you. I hate my family.. they expect everyone to cater to their needs even though i am the one having the baby. My parents won't even help out with the kids. My MIL has been a god send and i don't know what i would do with out her or my middle sister. Oh and Allen has been through this pregnancy stuff with me before and he knows how sensitive i am so he chooses his words very wisely!!

Kristabelle hopefully you will have something happening! And tell them that baby has decided to take up permanent residence in your womb and will come out when it's ready! lol

Candy you keep it up cleaning like this and eventually you will go into the full blown deal! Poor little Lucas being sick. I hope he gets over this soon. Landon was trying to go outside and play in the rain and i flipped out and told him NO because he will get sick and then the baby will get sick...he looks at me and starts crying NO i don't want her to die!!! Crazy kid...don't even know where he got the idea she was going to die at!!! lol

mommabrown thats so sweet!! lol Landon is lovely! I am tired again now so no more cleaning for me lol. Lucas asked me earlier why I had taken the curtain down to wash and I told him so that Benson doesn't get sick when he's here, and he thought Benson would die too haha.. crazy kids!

Em on the pad its clear a thin dark line :|.. ive put a tena lady pad over it for it and while get midwife to check it tomorrow. I did the washing early so mines things i may have pulled it a little. I also had made 2 bottles of milk while holding paige to.

I was going to breastfeed but this baby girl as one strong suck lol and it was so hard my boobs are huge right now and trying to hold my boob in place which she feed as trying so i gave in to the bottle. plus when the midwife helped me express some colostrum there was hardly anything there or nothing at all. So i which to milk and she is taking that much better getting a better feed from it.

Yeah pulling and stretching will make it bleed a little. It is so hard to not pull stitches in those first few days. With my c-sections i always had a problem with my colostrum coming in later than the first few days, but with this pregnancy i am already leaking milk and can hand express it out! So hopefully it will stay like that and i can BF. Don't worry about her not BF either as long as she is eating and healthy that is all that matters!

HAHAHAHAHA Candy they are so funny!! I don't know where they get this crazy notion at that they will die! You should have seen his face when i was talking to him about BF! He went around telling everyone for a week that his baby sister was gonna drink from my nipples like puppies do! HAHAHA I love that kid.

Omg Candy and Mommabrown... Dying and drinking from the nipple like a puppy :rofl:. Kids are soo funny! You guys should write this down somewhere as speech material for special occasions ahahah

Kristabelle, rest assured "we" are not in labor yet :shrug:. I don't understand why the doctor laughs when I tell her that I won't feel contractions and wot know I'm in labor until he's crowning ?!? :haha:

The good news is... I am now 3cm dilated and still at -1 station, 95%effaced and soft. The bad news... It tells me nothing ahahaha
My doctor does not want me to go over my due date past 1 week, so we decide on Monday morning as our induction day :happydance:. If Grayson does not come before then, his bday will be April 8th :thumbup:
Funny thing is, now I feel totally relieved because I know he will not stay there forever lol
I have to go back in tomorrow for a growth and fluid scan.

Candy, I can't believe Lucas got sick again... Did he maybe just eat too much chocolate?

yay steph thats great news about your appointment!!

no he has only had half a ham sandwhich today and some cereal.. if he pukes again tomorrow I will be taking him back to the gp. :( poorly boy xx

... my DH has a huge head, and the more I think about it the more worrying it is! :haha:

:rofl: lets hope Peters head is more like yours than dh's then! Otherwise...I dread to think!!!

Candy sounds like some major nesting to me!! Maybe Benson is getting ready to make his appearance! Poor Lucas still feeling unwell :(

Cherry: :dance: so glad to hear all is well with Paige and yourself, despite a few issues. And she is just GORGEOUS! You are mumma to a beautiful little girl! Make sure you take it easy and enjoy these early days with your young lady. Congratulations again!

Mommabrown: oh if Landons grandma is anything like my mum, he won't want to go home after two days at her house! Spoilt rotten no doubt!
And oh bless him being so sweet about not wanting the baby getting sick!! What a little sweetheart!

Kirstabelle: so zinging the baby out didnt work yet?! Fingers crossed shes just an easy going girl and will decide she actually wants to be zapped out of there sometime before the end of the week!

Steph: sounds like Grayson is getting ready to evict himself with all those vital cervix statistics! (Which is one of the weirdest things I've ever said!) :dance: for him being here latest next Monday! That's so exciting! But grrr I will STILL be pregnant when you have your gorgeous little man! I'm jealous :haha:

Afm: please pray that my sweep tomorrow works and evicts this baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->