April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Woohoo we will still maybe keep the boy girl pattern Steph if Grayson is born the 8th and Emmaleigh will for sure be here the 9th! It sounds pretty promising that he may come before the 8th though!!

DL prayers coming for the sweep to be the straw that breaks you water bahahahaha!!! Thanks Landon is quite the lil feller. I am proud he is going to be a big brother to Emmaleigh. I know he will take good care of her.

So the way I'm hearing it is that in less than a week practically everybody's babies are coming except mine?!

So jealous of everyone with real dates!! Bah! I will be the only one pregnant forever :cry:

Fingers crossed for your sweep DL! And hope your fluid and growth scan goes well too Steph, although I'm sure it will. Your cervix sounds very ready to evict Grayson... get a move on cervix! What are you waiting for?! :haha: My LO probably has my cervix bricked up with the mucus equivalent of cement and is laughing at me in there as she hangs upside down from my rib cage like a bat. *sigh*

: My LO probably has my cervix bricked up with the mucus equivalent of cement and is laughing at me in there as she hangs upside down from my rib cage like a bat. *sigh*

:rofl: what an image!!!!!

Bwahahaha I'm with DL... Awesome image!!!!! Have you tried the chocolate taped to the thigh trick??? That will get her out! Sarah, same goes for you :thumbup: (since your having a girl)!

After I told my doctor about that failed induction attempt last week she said something that made SOOO much sense... Of course it didn't work... Grayson is a boy :dohh:. Chocolate only works for girls :haha:. For the boys, the doctor said to tape a steak there... That will do the trick!
Since she is a medical professional, we must trust her judgement :coffee:

I'm calling that all you "non date setters" will rush your baby's out before next week :haha:.... Just to mess with our nice pattern :rofl:
Sarah, when you get your sweep, they will tell you where you are at right???

I guess so, since they'll be up there poking about anyway! :haha: because yeah, none of us UK ladies routinely get to find out, so I'll be interested to know. I'm hoping its somewhat similar to you - but probably more like 0cm and 0%!

Since I am :yellow: maybe I should tape steak to one thigh and chocolate to the other?!

I guess so, since they'll be up there poking about anyway! :haha: because yeah, none of us UK ladies routinely get to find out, so I'll be interested to know. I'm hoping its somewhat similar to you - but probably more like 0cm and 0%!

Since I am :yellow: maybe I should tape steak to one thigh and chocolate to the other?!

Great idea :thumbup:
Fool proof!!!

Don't worry Kirstabelle. I'll be pregnant forever, too.

Steph -- Exciting to have a date!

I was back to 2cm dilated and 75% effaced yesterday, at least. And today I've been having bloody show & losing bits of plug. But that happened to me 2.5 weeks before I was induced with Maisie so it also means nothing. :dohh:

Awww Little Spy, hope it means something! It sounds so positive. Unlike me and my zero signs and symptoms of labor.

I think my LO is too sneaky to fall for the chocolate thigh trick. She knows she can already get copious amounts of umbilical chocolate AND stay in her jacuzzi. Probably a better tactic would be for me to stop feeding her chocolate via the placenta so that she has to come out and get it. But we all know me giving up chocolate is not an option at this stage in the game. I hear LO snickering from here. She knows it too.

Back to my sock knitting!

Don't worry Kirstabelle. I'll be pregnant forever, too.

Steph -- Exciting to have a date!

I was back to 2cm dilated and 75% effaced yesterday, at least. And today I've been having bloody show & losing bits of plug. But that happened to me 2.5 weeks before I was induced with Maisie so it also means nothing. :dohh:

I was at 2cm for 2 weeks as well.... super disappointing. But like my doctor said: It really means nothing either way lol

Now the fact that you are having bloody show :thumbup:... that means contractions are near?? It must!!

I love you ladies and your theorys haha!! I would rather not stick a steak to my leg though.. I have my own theory.. based on my cycle lengths rather than dates.. each cycle is 30 days so I should be giving birth on the 4th which is thursday I think :D we shall see if Im right :p If Im wrong my next cycle is 30 after that in which case I will need to be induced... if I dont convince my midwife friday to induce me next week..

Im still contracting but not so strong now.

dont worry about dialating or contraction or not showing any signs... I contracted with Connie for days before they ramped up enouh and then I was only 1cm it took ages to get to 4cm then my labour flew by.. I didnt have a show or plug loss with Connie or Lucas... with Lucas I had no contractions no show no plug nothing... got up in the night to pee and my waters went with a pop... he had really long nails when he was born I suspect he done it lol.

yes so dont worry no signs doesnt mean youre not as close as people who have signs and us who have signs are no closer either... unless your waters go or youre crippled with pain its pretty much fair game.. ;)

did anyone else watch 16 kids and counting tonight? that little boy spitting in his dads face 4 times made me feel sick!!

If you think you're going to be pregnant forever Kristabelle... then I'll REALLY be pregnant forever!! You're two weeks ahead of me!

:rofl: at the bat comment!! I thought LO had finally started to drop because my hips were getting extra stiff and I felt that foot jabbing in a little lower on my side than usual, but sadly I don't think he actually has.

AFM, today was a crappy and frustrating day!! ARRGGGGGHHHH! I'm so ready to lose it. :nope: I had to track down my professor in person today because he's been ignoring my e-mails and avoiding me, even though he's the person responsible/in charge of my two upcoming exams. So the first one is still scheduled for next Tuesday the 9th... but because he's be such an *#&@ and hasn't gotten the things done that he should of, the second one had to be pushed back and is now on the 15th! :growlmad: So my 'mat leave' from school won't start till the 16th now, and I'll be doing an oral exam 10 days before my due date! :gun:

It also means that I'll need to edit the 6 short papers tomorrow if he actually sends them back to me tonight like he's supposed to, so instead of focusing on preparing for my exam on Tuesday which I'm freaking out about, I need to stop and switch to edit these #*$&# papers first because the second exam is supposed to be TWO WEEKS after these edited papers are returned to the examiners, but because he's waited so long to decide to look at them, there is no option to have 2 weeks. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

MEN!!

If this was a female professor this would have NEVER happened. Knowing my luck LO will come early now and muck-up the already screwed up situation even more. :nope:

Awe ReadytoMum, so sorry you have to deal with this now!! I think you are very brave to be taking these exams as it is... Now things are even more cramped :growlmad:. Good thing... you seem to have an abundance of super mom energy!!! If anyone can do it... its you!!!!

I swear, Grayson is doing handstand pushups tonight. Between feeling like he is pushing himself out and various (yes... there must be more then two :wacko:) feet in and around my ribs... I need him to stop growing ahahaha

Sorry your professor is so frustrating! I agree with Steph that you are very brave to be dealing with all this right now. I hope it gets sorted out for you!

Candy I just did the math with your theory and my own dates... which is sort of impossible as my cycle length was not always regular so just used the average, and it makes me due last Sunday... so I am already two days late! Bah!

Heya ladies, just a quick update as I dont know when Ill be able to get on here again.

Ive been having 'pains' since 7pm last night - they have kept me awake - every 10 minutes, every 7, and now every 4 or 5 minutes - only lasting 30-40 seconds at the minute but I think theyre doing something.

Also had a bloody show which is odd as I didnt have this with DD! Wish me luck!! Ill update as soon as I can or you may see a message from my brother or whoever on facebook.

xxxxxxxxxx

Stmw good luck! I hope this means miss Lexi is on the way and she arrives safe and sound.

Candy, get out of here with your actual scientific methods of getting babies out :haha: we aren't into that...speculation and insane methods are more our cup of tea! I saw 16 kids. That kid kicked and spat at his dad with NO consequence. The dad didnt do anything. No wonder he got spat at...

Readytomum :growlmad: :gun: your professor sounds like a total tool. How could he let things get so messed up knowing how heavily pregnant you are. Men indeed.

I think I might be having twins and nobody has noticed yet. Either that or, like Grayson, my baby has more than two feet and two arms, because it seems impossible to me that it could be doing the movements that it is if it is a regular baby. Ether that or the limbs are all in the wrong place.

So...at 6.15 one of the dogs started barking her aggressive bark (yes, I know the difference :haha:) so I thought I should come and see what was happening (of course Simon didn't stir. We could have been getting robbed and nothing from him...) by the time I was halfway downstairs I could SMELL this issue.
Lets just say I'm ready for those explosive baby poos now. They will be WELCOMED after the amount I just cleared up :shock: :sick: so now I'm wide awake with the smell of crap lingering in my nostrils. An insight into the months to come?!

readytomum that is so crap of your teacher to do that to you!! I agree with the others though that if anyone can handle it it is you.. youre like wonder woman or something! lol

kristabelle nooooooooo my theory has a flaw!!!

stmw good luck lovely!! I will be looking out for your news I hope everything goes well and quick xxx

doggylover that kid seriously made me cringe!! I dont understand how kids act that way it is awful! I had to look away after the second time he done it... I said to Aaron.. if one of my kids spat in my face it would be the last thing they ever did! lol
That is so gross about your dog!! He's getting you ready haha! youre not a doggylover today are you?! :p xxx

My family SUCK!!! They are all ill!!! Aaron come home from work early after having the shits and feeling sick hes got a headache and gone to bed and Connie gets up with a temperature saying she's not hungry... which is weird because the first thing she usually does is run to the kitchen lol... she says she doesnt feel well..... Im going on holiday before I get it too!!

Also I decided what Im doing after Ben is born.. Aaron is going to go home and shower ect then bring the kids back with him to get us so they will meet him first then we will have a few days alone before our parents can come and meet him... my mother in law was planning to get in there first which would have pissed my mum off so this way everyone is equal.. Connie and Lucas should be the first to meet him I think anyway. xxx

That sounds like a perfect plan! :thumbup: I agree that connie and Lucas should definitely be first to meet their little brother, and it'll be so nice for you to have some time to spend as a family before the visitors appear. I'm sure it's going to be a big change for Connie and Lucas - especially Lucas who has been the baby for so long! But they will be great little helpers, I can't wait to see pics of all three of them!

So I'm off for my sweep. My mum is coming with me as Simon is far too squeamish! When he heard what it involved he asked if he had to come, and I said I'd get my mum instead, who then almost ate Simon at the weekend when he said maybe he should go after all :haha: she's that eager to come to see me get violated! I'm looking forward to finding out my cervix stats!

I really hope it isn't too painful....

omg yes your sooty and sweep :p Aaron calls it a scoop :/ I hope it works for you! Ive never had one but my mum has had 4 and she told me they dont hurt.. good luck hun xxxx

Sorry about all the trouble your professor is putting you through Readytomum. I agree with the other ladies he is an ass!

Ahhhh can't wait to hear how stmw is!

Candy boo that everyone is sick! Lots of Lysol!!! That is kinda my plan with Landon. He gets to see baby Emmaleigh before everyone else. Here they make everyone leave for an hour after baby is born so mom and baby get skin to skin time and I have asked just that Landon and Allen be allowed in there so we can bond as a family. It kills me Laurynn and Brandon won't get to be in there but they will get to come visit later that day.

Doggylover I am sending all the good vibes I can to you that your sweep goes excellent and you evict that baby soon!!

Afm not much is happening. Allen brought me home some yummy carrot cake yesterday and even cooked supper! He let me just lounge around and he even wrestled with Landon for awhile so I would not have to worry about taking care of him for a bit. Dunno if it is me or what but as much as I enjoyed it something felt off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->