April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

thank you for the advice readytomum, it really is an awful illness :( well I was watching the quinny buzz 3 review and a mum said something like.. it glides over grass, sand and playground mulch... MULCH! :p x

ooooh Steph I learned a new word from America and it made me think of you, because you love the saying ''fat cow'' so much... I learned the word MULCH like playground... MULCH..... mulchy mulchy mulch!! It is am awesome word! :p

Hmmm I've never heard that ... Lol... I will have to investigate!

haha, yeah... that's the woodchip stuff I was talking about. Sometimes they put it around playgrounds instead of sand or pebbles. It's a special softer wood chip though so it doesn't cause splinters. If you google "playground mulch" on images you'll get a good idea of what I mean.

I thought you were trying to say that mulch was another word for playground.... that's why I was so confused. :dohh: The brain cells have no yet aligned this morning...:sleep:

haha, yeah... that's the woodchip stuff I was talking about. Sometimes they put it around playgrounds instead of sand or pebbles. It's a special softer wood chip though so it doesn't cause splinters. If you google "playground mulch" on images you'll get a good idea of what I mean.

I thought you were trying to say that mulch was another word for playground.... that's why I was so confused. :dohh: The brain cells have no yet aligned this morning...:sleep:

Ah yes... I remember a really fancy barn I went to in Germany had black rubber mulch as they arena ground! It was sooo cool. But not sure how good it would
Be with kids eating it ahaha

we have that stuff in the parks round here, we call it wood chips, but I'm going to call it MULCH from now on... look at me and my quinny gliding over the MULCH :D

Good Luck to STMW!

I had a curry on Saturday and Sunday night Cherry and while it made my LO jump about like mad, she stayed put! A woman at the restaurant even told me that she went into labor after eating there with her son. My child is so stubborn!

Hope Magic Fingers Magoo swept that baby right out of you DL! Glad Aaron and DL's dad are not gynos... who wants their poor cervix scooped and whisked? :haha: Think they think they are making pudding!

Candy poor you with your sick house! You need a hazmat suit to protect you from all the sickness! Benson better stay in until they are all better, which I hope is very soon. Can't believe Lucas is even still throwing up, must be a really tough virus :( Soon everyone will be better, Benson will be born and you will be gliding around on the mulch :hugs:

AFM I am going to make some hot chocolate and see what terrible movies are in the free list of On Demand and do some knitting. Steph, when are you joining us here in the land of the bored mat leavers?

Jenny I am the same way i hit this wall of exhaustion and just sleep for hours among hours and still can make it to be at 8 pm!

Readytomum OH YES it had 2 layers of Cream cheese the one on the top and one in the middle! It was so delicious and to die for!

Candy i say quarantine there asses all to one room and liquid diet for them all!! Poor thing. I feel so sorry for you!

Mulch is chipped up wood products to us too and we put it out in our garden to look pretty.

Kristabelle bahahaha i have turned to indulging in the food rather than trying to bribe baby out with it!

There must be some HAIRY babies gonna be born with all this heartburn going on! lol

I am very much not feeling anything. The dr said if its going to work it can take 24-48hrs but I thought maybe is have felt something by now. Nothing. Have walked 4 miles to aid it, and nothing. Damn baby! She obviously didn't stretch me enough- she should have just grabbed the babies head when she was up there!

Candy: :sick: not good about you all and the noro! Have you got it, or just everyone else? And banana in the rug? Noooooooo!

Readytomum: bless your dh buying you flowers to cheer you up! What a sweetheart. Roll on April 16th!!

Momma brown: hopefully we both have our massive babies on the same day! It'll be good to know someone else is going in on the same day - no matter how far apart we will be!

Grrr I am very cross with dh's sister. She had booked flights for next Tuesday ages ago even though we specifically asked her not to. Since its most likely that we will be goin in for induction that day (at 8.30am) I said to dh get her to change her flights as we will be in hospital definitely all day Tuesday and realistically most of Wednesday- she is leaving on Wednesday so we won't see her at all. So if she changed her flights to the weekend it would be a million times better. Nobody will be able to pick her up from the airport or anything. She refused. So I am RAGING. she is being so awkward and I know it's really annoye dh that she's been so unhelpful and insensitive, but he'd never say that. I feel like phoning her and telling her to change the flights OR ELSE :gun:

Sarah why is the point of her coming if you are bot going to be around? Am I right in saying ur ohs family live in England so it's only you guys she would be coming to see??? That's just awkward and annoying! :( I call her and if you offend her blame it on the hormones while you still can!

Ukgirl- We have gave her the dummy which as help out a few times. Midwife told us not to over give her it as you dont want her getting use to it all the time. But i think think there is something to the sucks for soothing as she sucks on our fingers and its a strong grip lol.

Aww Sorry the curry didnt work for you hun. Seems like there are some stubborn babies on this thread lol

Im just enjoying the peace and quite for now as Paige is still snoozing lol. She'll be like that until like 8.30 by that time she'll need a big feed lol she normally sleeps a good 5/6 hours at a time which the midwife said is ok as long as it no longer and we get her u for a feed. I have to say i love the smell of new born baby.

Wow I don't quite understand what her reasoning behind coming on the 9th are???:growlmad: Like you said you will be in the hospital those 2 days for sure and won't be able to spend any time with her. I'd just let her come and sit her ass there all alone just to be mean!:gun:

I hope so too! It would be exciting to tell her halfway around the world there was another little booger born the same time as you!<3

Cherry my nephew was the same way about sucking. My sister's words were like a hoover! Lmao so she couldn't BF very well and he always had to have something in his mouth. :baby:

oh doggylover shes being such a pain in the arse!! I say like the others, let her come and sit in an empty house, she sounds like she's just being stubborn, has she said why she wont change her flights?
I don't have it I don't think, but I have a few pains in my tummy but it could be Ben's big fat feet! xx

cherrybump if you know she's just fed and she's tired I would give her the dummy otherwise you'll be sore so quickly and you'll never get anything done. Lucas had his dummy most of the time he gave it up with no problems when he hit 1.5 years.

Kristabelle how typical is the curry thing!! It probably was pure coincidence that it worked for her. Don't worry baby can't stay in there forever! x

So I just had my growth scan...

8lbs 11 ounces :shock:

Ummmm... Help?!?!? I will need to place an order for a new vagina ASAP!!!!:wacko:

Oh Candy Ben is inheriting the hoofs!!

DL I agree with the other ladies. If Your DH has already asked her nicely and explained what is going on and she is being stubborn then just leave her to it and don't worry about her at all. I would never think of going to be anyone's house guest on the day they are being induced!! How ridiculous!! Hopefully your dogs will be obliging with another round of pooping downstairs... and SHE can clean it up since she'll be the only one home :haha:

Awww Steph, don't worry! The growth scans seem to be wrong all the time. They should have stickers like the rearview mirror ones "Objects on the screen appear larger than they are" :haha:

Lol gonna have to go sterilize the other ones lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->