April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

readytomum nooooooooo I hope you dont have what my lot have they started with headaches and dodgy tummies! its horrible being ill..... oooooooor ..... could be pre labour :p <~ wishful thinking lol

You might be onto something there ukgirl!

Just went to the washroom, and TMI, but there was a fair bit of bright coloured blood there. Never had that happen before! Called L&D and they said no rush to come in, but that I should make my way down sometime tonight to get checked out. I have an hour left of work and then I can head over. (Thankfully I'm only about 5 mins away!) I'll update later tonight with what's going on!

Ohh readytomum hope everything is ok and it's just the start of something for u! Keep us posted when u can!!! Thinking of u Hun! X

omg readytomum do you think was your show? How exciting :D good luck for your check up after work xxx

My regular BH's are not stopping tonight, even after a bath and now laying in bed... Wondering if this might mean something is happening!!
Think I better start timing them! Yikes!

OMG just watched the episode of Downton Abbey where Cybil has her baby... OMG

wow possibly three ladies in labour tonight!!! good luck dan-o keep us posted xxx

Average 5-6 mins apart and 40 secs long according to my app!
Seem very regular for another false alarm!.... Omg lol

omg dan-o how exciting!!! I really hope its not another falsey!! xx

Now I expect to wake up and see lots of baby updates in the morning! And Steph and Doggylover in labor with their beastly babies too! Lol

Pretty sure this is it for me, 3-4 mins apart now, still manageable though so not going to hospital yet. (I unfortunately have to give birth there due to +GBS swab)

Hope the other ladies are doing ok, will try to read back now I've had a shower and got all my stuff ready to go lol!

Ladies just a quick update being induced today, due to high blood pressure...
super excited & nervous!!!!!!

plse dont post anything on fb!!!!! will try my best to keep u updated lol

hope hubby makes it to hospital on time eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Good luck to Dan-o and Sparklegirl!!!

I'm back home now and things are ok. They're not sure what the bleeding was from. LO is doing well, cervix is shut and I'm not having contractions. Still lots of pressure down low and crampy feeling. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help! They said if I have any more bleeding, waters break or contractions start to come on back. Till then, I should be good to continue on as normal.

I'm exhausted... so goodnight!

good luck dan-o and sparklegirl :) xxx

readytomum hmmm I wonder why you bled :/ hopefully it was a one off thing.. Im still holding hope that it was a show O:) hehe xxx

Aaron is really badly poorly he cant get off the toilet we are starting to wonder where it all keeps coming from... if you ever see anyone with this illness take yourself and run.... well.... wobble

as fast as you can away!!!! xxxx

Oh goodness a busy night good luck Dano & sparkle!!

Readytomum I hope it was ur show!!

Ukgirl gosh poor aron - make sure you stay away hun ugh not at all what u need now :( hugs

Hope everyone else ok!!

Pretty sure this is it for me, 3-4 mins apart now, still manageable though so not going to hospital yet. (I unfortunately have to give birth there due to +GBS swab)

Hope the other ladies are doing ok, will try to read back now I've had a shower and got all my stuff ready to go lol!

OMG Dan o! Good luck!!! 38 weeks to the dot and having your LO! I'm so happy for you! I will keep an eye for your updates!

:hugs:

Ladies just a quick update being induced today, due to high blood pressure...
super excited & nervous!!!!!!

plse dont post anything on fb!!!!! will try my best to keep u updated lol

hope hubby makes it to hospital on time eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!

I wish you the best of luck!!!:hugs:

Dano best of luck!!!! I hope it all goes perfectly!

Readytomum: what's the state of play today? Any more bleeding? I'm glad all is well in there, and since I know you have so much to do I hope Peter stays put a while longer! April 17th is the earliest I allow him out!

Sparkle: not good about high bp but :dance: for induction!!! Can't wait to hear your news!

Afm: I'm calling this sweep- FAILED.
Nothing, not so much as a tickle in my uterus since yesterday. My monster child is making me cross already by being disobedient!!!

And steph, considering how much weight I've put on, I'll need the LO (BO? Big one?!) to be over the 10lb mark to do any significant damage to my weight loss :haha:

One of my closest friends is getting married today, so I'm actually very happy to be able to get to attend, so maybe my LO is doing me a favour staying in after all! Although I'm so enormous that the maxi dress I got makes me look like a big green monster! Ahh well, at least I'll make the bride look extra fabulous!

Thanks ladies, but my contractions slowed down and then stopped altogether t about 5am! Truly bizarre!
Had about 1.5 hours sleep, so better than none! Just kinda waiting for things to start up again, very crampy and irritable with BH's this morning...

Got my regular MW appt at lunch time, so will see what she says about it. I've googled it and it seems common to stop and start like this.. Lovely lol :dohh:

Hope the others got a bit further than me lol!!

Good luck for your induction sparkle!!!!

Fingers crossed for you too Readyto!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->