April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Sarah, I think you said that your SIL was supposed to stay at your parents house right? Well, let her stay and do nothing then :growlmad:. I would also never insist on going to visit someone who A) just had a baby a few days ago
Or B) was having it that day! Very inconsiderate!!

Kristabelle, as for the scan being wrong... I really want to agree with you (especially since I told DL the same this earlier today)... But I said that same thing to the scan tech and her response was: well yes, usually the weights are wrong because the scanner was less experienced. I have been doing it for 34 years and usually mine are right :cry:. She did think that 8-11 was very high for y bump size and measured twice... Same results lol. BUT ... She said that she thinks he will be right around 8lbs lol.
At least I can now rest assured, that he only has two feet and genuinely has that much fat behind him to do all this damage :haha:

On the way home I picked up Wendy's for lunch ahaha ... Figured I can't do much more damage :rofl:

All the more reason to get him out of there asap! I'm sure you'll get through it in tact as well, if the extra lb is just a bit of chub then that should be able to compact and squoosh down the birth canal nicely :haha:

Sarah why is the point of her coming if you are bot going to be around? Am I right in saying ur ohs family live in England so it's only you guys she would be coming to see??? That's just awkward and annoying! :( I call her and if you offend her blame it on the hormones while you still can!

You are 100% correct, we are the only connection she has to here so I'm just baffled as to why she's being so difficult about it all.

Re: sister in law- she was supposed to be staying at my parents, but there have been a couple of things she's done in the last few weeks (eg say she is making our nursery curtains then never doing it, and only when we asked if she was ever going to say "no I don't have time". That's fine, but say no in the first place so we can get them ourselves, not throw that out a week before the baby is due...) which makes me not want to help her out at all. I have been venting to my mum, and said if she does come, we will leave her a key and she can come and sit in our empty house all day, as I'm not going to ask my parents to put themselves out for her when she is being so awkward. I know they wouldn't mind at all, but I feel like being just as awkward to her as she is to us :grr:

I text her in the end as I couldn't get through to her and said "if baby isn't here by Friday please rearrange your flights as we will be in hospital the whole time, and the last thing simon needs is to be worrying about you, it's not fair on him. I know it will be expensive to rearrange them, but in fairness we did ask you not to come on these dates." :gun: I'm so annoyed at her for being so awkward, and putting Simon in a difficult position.

Cherrybump: my nephew got a dummy at 3 days and it didn't interfere with his breastfeeding, and really helped him settle, so don't listen to your midwife. If it works for Paige, go for it!! She sleeps so well! You are obviously doing an excellent job and have a very content baba!!

Steph: :rofl: looks like two big ass babies for us then - Our fears are coming true!!! All we can hope is that the scans were off, despite your drs years of experience! my dr did say it could go either way and be a bigger baby. what a terrifying thought...
Otherwise it's a bulk order for new vaginas...and some inflatable rings for afterwards while we're at it!
And I'm the same, may as well stuff myself with chocolate more than ever if my beast is going to be here soon. A few ounces extra wont make much difference at this point!

And yep, I'm now convinced this beast baby is a boy. A huge brute of a boy....

lol talking of lbs i weighted myself this morning ive only lost have a stone :(. lol well that was all paige now ive got 2 stone to loss before being back to my pre pregnancy weight :( dunno how ill manage that still eating crap haha

Oh Cherry that is the last thing to worry about right now! It will drop off so easily because you'll be so busy taking care of Paige! I've put on roughly 3 stone as well, and definitely not all of that is baby, so I'll be exactly the same.

Thats true lol. she's stirring a little just now lol but we aint going to pick her up just let her work it out until she's crying(screaming) lol she's been fed though

Im hoping once im able to move around more it will help aswell x

It definitely will. Don't even think about getting back on those scales any time soon :grr: !!!

I wont i swear lol.

virgin just conned me into thinking obem at started before it started :(

Cherry I agree with Sarah! Do what you feel is right for you lo! I gave Paige a dummy from about 2 weeks as she kept choking on it as it was too big for her little mouth her but hen she did finally take to it it was such a help and caused no confusion with breast feeding! I will be doin the same this time with James! Also people said you have trouble getting dummy away from them when they are older! 3days after her 1st birthday page just decided she didn't want it any more I didn't even have to try lol! Sonits definatly swings and round abouts for every one!
Sarah hopefully ur sil will see that she is being awkward and sort it out! It's definatly the last thing you need to worry about if your going to be induced! Hope it works itself out for you x

Lol Steph! Go find you some Carrot Cake that should really fatten him up some more.

Doggylover...Good for you. She should be able to really get the point now and hopefully your beastly boy will not be so beastly!!!!!

Cherry don't worry you just had her. Once you are fully recovered and Paige is up and eating more you will drop that weight like it is nothing!

Allen has texted me today and informed me we have to DTD at least 2 more times before baby gets here because he knows it will be non-existent for at least 6 weeks after she is born! Bahahahahahahha MEN!!!

well done doggylover! you tell her! xxx

cherry it took me a good month or two to get my weight down.. you need extra calories if you bf so dont worry xxx

mommabrown haha at Alan trying it on. Aaron defo wont be getting any from me!! he just had a huge moan at me and was really rude to me because I was eating dinner in the same room as him even though I said I would go somewhere else if he wanted.. he's a huge jerk right now!

Ive not been able to eat for hours because the kids cant eat and I felt bad for them so I just went to make food and I was so shakey it was awful :(

I can not wait for summer!! all these babies will be here and all the germs will go away! whoever infected Lucas is going to pay big time when I trace them down!!

Awww Candy, men are so pathetic when they're sick. Such whiny weaklings! You have to eat, poor Benson is accustomed to your roving food cleaning sessions around the house. You can't cut him off now! Maybe just eat things your other kids don't like :winkwink:

All this talk about carrot cake is making me want some! Have you ladies had hummingbird cake? Its pretty much carrot cake with pineapple in it as well. So good!!

Cherry get off the scale! I won't be going anywhere near a scale until 6 weeks post-partum when I am actually allowed to start exercising properly. No point torturing yourself when there's not a lot you can do about it. Most important thing is to keep the LO's fed and happy and worry about your waistline later when you're all sorted in your routine. And it will take a little while for all the extra fluids and things to work their way out and your hormones to get stabilized etc. No rush!

Oh and I am also hanging out for summer, even just one really nice warm day!!

So what started out as hearburn earlier today has progressed to full out yucky feeling. :nope: My stomach is feeling kind of queasy and crampy, my head hurts and even after a nap this afternoon I'm having trouble focusing and keeping my eyes open. I'm starting to wonder if I've managed to catch some kind of bug... I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow good as new, otherwise I'm not sure what's going to happen with upcoming exams. I think my body may well be going on strike. :dohh:

omg kristabelle hummingbird cake sounds yummy!! He is getting the silent treatment as we type haha! xx

readytomum nooooooooo I hope you dont have what my lot have they started with headaches and dodgy tummies! its horrible being ill..... oooooooor ..... could be pre labour :p <~ wishful thinking lol

Hope its not a virus! I did start feeling sick again like first tri in the last few weeks, although haven't noticed it recently. But it might be that. My MW said its normal and can just be from running out of space in there and hormones. Feel better :hugs:

Oh readytomum that isn't good at all, not what you need with all the work you have to do :( hope you feel better soon.

Mommabrown, Allen is definitely chancing his luck :haha: if Simon tried to come near me right now I'd die of horror (as would he!) so I applaud you two for even contemplating it!

Even candy has given up apparently! (That said Aaron is sick and being a big baby by the sound of things!)

I can't imagine it being summer...it's so flipping cold right now, and next week seems a lifetime away - summer just seems ridiculously far off!

I wont i swear lol.

virgin just conned me into thinking obem at started before it started :(

Aww man. Did you watch it? I am so sad when the series ends. We will have to wait ages for another if there is one. It made my day that guy missed the birth, he was doing my nut in walking around all the time.
:happydance: eeeevviil me.

Allen has texted me today and informed me we have to DTD at least 2 more times before baby gets here because he knows it will be non-existent for at least 6 weeks after she is born! Bahahahahahahha MEN!!!

hahaha and I cant freaking wait!!! I have said lots of DTD next week to get baby moving and then you're cut off! hahahaha . :shrug:

Oh and I am also hanging out for summer, even just one really nice warm day!!

I am a total winter girl. I dont want warm weather! I prefer rainy days. :winkwink:

AFM, went to the doctors today and have been diagnosed with SPD. can you believe it with one freaking week to go! It came on really suddenly at lunch time yesterday and has had me in tears. Feel incredibly saddle sore. She is trying to rush me through to see a physio but thinks it might be difficult before dd. xx

Sarah why is the point of her coming if you are bot going to be around? Am I right in saying ur ohs family live in England so it's only you guys she would be coming to see??? That's just awkward and annoying! :( I call her and if you offend her blame it on the hormones while you still can!

You are 100% correct, we are the only connection she has to here so I'm just baffled as to why she's being so difficult about it all.

Re: sister in law- she was supposed to be staying at my parents, but there have been a couple of things she's done in the last few weeks (eg say she is making our nursery curtains then never doing it, and only when we asked if she was ever going to say "no I don't have time". That's fine, but say no in the first place so we can get them ourselves, not throw that out a week before the baby is due...) which makes me not want to help her out at all. I have been venting to my mum, and said if she does come, we will leave her a key and she can come and sit in our empty house all day, as I'm not going to ask my parents to put themselves out for her when she is being so awkward. I know they wouldn't mind at all, but I feel like being just as awkward to her as she is to us :grr:

I text her in the end as I couldn't get through to her and said "if baby isn't here by Friday please rearrange your flights as we will be in hospital the whole time, and the last thing simon needs is to be worrying about you, it's not fair on him. I know it will be expensive to rearrange them, but in fairness we did ask you not to come on these dates." :gun: I'm so annoyed at her for being so awkward, and putting Simon in a difficult position.

Cherrybump: my nephew got a dummy at 3 days and it didn't interfere with his breastfeeding, and really helped him settle, so don't listen to your midwife. If it works for Paige, go for it!! She sleeps so well! You are obviously doing an excellent job and have a very content baba!!

Steph: :rofl: looks like two big ass babies for us then - Our fears are coming true!!! All we can hope is that the scans were off, despite your drs years of experience! my dr did say it could go either way and be a bigger baby. what a terrifying thought...
Otherwise it's a bulk order for new vaginas...and some inflatable rings for afterwards while we're at it!
And I'm the same, may as well stuff myself with chocolate more than ever if my beast is going to be here soon. A few ounces extra wont make much difference at this point!

And yep, I'm now convinced this beast baby is a boy. A huge brute of a boy....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On a positive note... We will automatically lose more weight after birthing these monsters ahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->