April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Stubborn babies every where!!!! Lol

Dan-o I was having horrid contractions and no dialtion so they gave me a shot of dimmerall in the butt. Completey stopped contractions and now I just get crampy and tight with lots of peessure. I hope it kicks back up for you!

Oh DL have fun at the wedding!

Candy I feel so bad for you right now. When I had the flu we were all sick but Allen took care of all of us and it was just a few days. I hope you all get to doing much better soon.

Sparkle congrats! Post photos when you have a chance!!

oh dan-o Im so sorry hun.. I know how much fake labour this baby has thrown at you :( I really hope it wont be long now xxxx

thank you mommabrown :) my family look lots better this afternoon so Im hoping the worst is over with. Aaron is still poorly but looking so much better than yesterday. Lucas and Connie seem ok today I will wait and see if he pukes first though lol xx

Im about to check facebook to see if there is any update from stmw.. I will let you know :) xx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Sorry to hear you've had similar mommabrown!

Ukgirl is it noro? Sounds awful whatever it is poor things!

I've just been to see my MW for my 38w appt and my BP is up (had PE last time) Just had to do bloods, as I don't show protein with my PE for some unknown reason, getting results later today. Can't see them inducing me yet, but its looking more and more likely for 40w like last time lol!!

Oh and I'm just 2cm dilated so deffo not in labour, just my irritatable uterus getting over excited! :dohh:

I'm feeling DL on the failed sweep (had 2 of those with Maisie - I imagine I'll have another failed one next Monday with this one :haha:) and Dan-o on the irritable/excitable uterus. I know I'm about to piss mine off hardcore with manual labor (of the not-baby-having kind) today.

Hahaha, my poor husband. I have no idea what was going on in there last night, but Vi put a TON of pressure on my cervix and I had really sharp ongoing pain. We were in a home-improvement store shopping for flooring (to renovate our new house) and I had to grab onto a shelf (and, of course, squeaked out a bit of profanity). Then he freaked out and told me we were leaving because he didn't want me to "drop water right there." :haha: But I insisted we stay & finish what we were doing. It's not like this is his first rodeo but he's a nervous wreck. I think more so this time than last, honestly. We're traveling 2 hours away for the last time today to work on the new place and I can feel how freaked out he is about it. While a 2 hour car ride in labor doesn't sound like a pile of fun to me, it doesn't really freak me out. And worst case.... they do have hospitals like 15-20 minutes away from where we're moving. :haha: It's not like they're going to turn me away. I cleared all of this with my OB (last time they warned me not to travel out of town after like 37 weeks) and even she nonchalantly said, "yeah, we'll just fax up your paperwork if that happens." :haha:

Wow... What a busy night !!! DanO, sorry to hear, that things died off again :nope:.i can imagine how disappointing that must be! Hopefully LO will show up before they induce you!!

Sparkle, induction today :happydance:. It's been too long since an April baby was born in here lol. Can't wait for updates!

Candy, amazingly enough, at least your not getting this illness!!! :thumbup: that's really the important part! I do hope everyone starts feeling better soon though!

Sarah, do you think your March due date may have been wrong? I know that the MV were being a pain about it, but what do you feel??
You did make a good point about LO possibly being a boy, if s/he is that big :haha:. Then again, I bet you are lucky and your MV is just horrible at scanning and you come out with a perfectly sized 7lb angel face :winkwink:

AFM, happy Due Date to me!!! Still no baby! Ahaha Grayson seems very content and happy where he is lmao! I guess at least he is letting me finish off the work week. It's so hard to imagine that he will be here in 4days or sooner :wacko:
I picked Rob up from the airport last night, so now I feel 100% better that he will be home and not miss the birth :thumbup:

I hope everyone else is doing well and lets get some baby's out!!!!

I'm feeling DL on the failed sweep (had 2 of those with Maisie - I imagine I'll have another failed one next Monday with this one :haha:) and Dan-o on the irritable/excitable uterus. I know I'm about to piss mine off hardcore with manual labor (of the not-baby-having kind) today.

Hahaha, my poor husband. I have no idea what was going on in there last night, but Vi put a TON of pressure on my cervix and I had really sharp ongoing pain. We were in a home-improvement store shopping for flooring (to renovate our new house) and I had to grab onto a shelf (and, of course, squeaked out a bit of profanity). Then he freaked out and told me we were leaving because he didn't want me to "drop water right there." :haha: But I insisted we stay & finish what we were doing. It's not like this is his first rodeo but he's a nervous wreck. I think more so this time than last, honestly. We're traveling 2 hours away for the last time today to work on the new place and I can feel how freaked out he is about it. While a 2 hour car ride in labor doesn't sound like a pile of fun to me, it doesn't really freak me out. And worst case.... they do have hospitals like 15-20 minutes away from where we're moving. :haha: It's not like they're going to turn me away. I cleared all of this with my OB (last time they warned me not to travel out of town after like 37 weeks) and even she nonchalantly said, "yeah, we'll just fax up your paperwork if that happens." :haha:

You are one brave lady :thumbup:
Maybe you should keep yourself a little closer to the hospital... At least for the next week! No point of delivering with a different doctor/hospital if you don't have to lol

Oh I am getting so excited babies are coming 3 for sure will be here with in the next 4-5 days and one today!!!!!

Oh a 2 hour ride Little Spy in labor!! That sounds scary! At least you have a back up plan in case it is a speedy labor!

Steph YAY for DUE DATE!! But Boo little Gray still doesn't want to come out of his nice warm and cozy womb! Glad that Rob is home with you as well!

Happy due date Steph!! I'm glad I haven't caught their bug haha... not long now til monday eeeek!! are you excited?

I'm not sure what it is Dan-o I think it's noro, it seems to go on and on and on, I'm giving Lucas lunch, poor thing was begging me for food lol.. I really hope he keeps it down. I'm running around after everyone today, I've barely had time to sit down :( I have pre-eclampsia again now and they still haven't induced me... the other day my bp was 147/103 I got admitted and then they sent me home. I'm so fed up.

I'm meant to have my bp monitored 2 times a week now and my urine but my mw was busy tomorrow so now I have to take the family all the way to hospital to be checked I really hope no one poos or pukes! I might get them to wait outside lol.

Was reading on this sight and it says most women don't go into labor until 41 weeks 2 days! Holy moly! Anyways Thought it was a good read even not being a FTM.

https://thejoyofthis.com/2010/10/25/how-to-tell-if-its-labor-other-tips/

Was reading on this sight and it says most women don't go into labor until 41 weeks 2 days! Holy moly! Anyways Thought it was a good read even not being a FTM.

Great article!!!!!! Thank you

dogylover: no more bleeding today, or anything so far really... no crampy feeling etc. (although I did just wake up, so they might return later) They said at the hospital that it was possible it was my show, but they don't really know. They did two internal exams, and holy #$@& did those hurt! My cervix was so far back/up I thought the dr was going to have to shove her whole hand up there to get a feel. :dohh: I don't see this experience boding well for avoid ANY of the pain medicine when labour does happen.

dan-o: sorry to hear your night was a false go! These babies are very tricky! Hopefully it will ramp back up for soon for real this time.

Steph: Happy due date!! It seems Grayson is just very socially conscious and wants to be fashionably late!

ukgirl: I can't believe everyone is still sick....stay healthy!!

AFM, I have my regular weekly appointment this morning. So I'll be chatting with my Dr about last nights episode... I really hope she doesn't want to check my cervix too. :wacko: Unless something starts happening in the next few days I guess it was some random fluke and I'm back on the bench to wait my turn!

At this point, I wouldn't even mind if Peter came early though. I'm so fed up with school stuff and my professors that I just don't want to deal with it anymore. :growlmad:

Ladies just a quick update being induced today, due to high blood pressure...
super excited & nervous!!!!!!

plse dont post anything on fb!!!!! will try my best to keep u updated lol

hope hubby makes it to hospital on time eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Hope it goes as quickly as mine. FX for you hun xxxx

Good luck to Dan-o and Sparklegirl!!!

I'm back home now and things are ok. They're not sure what the bleeding was from. LO is doing well, cervix is shut and I'm not having contractions. Still lots of pressure down low and crampy feeling. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help! They said if I have any more bleeding, waters break or contractions start to come on back. Till then, I should be good to continue on as normal.

I'm exhausted... so goodnight!

Hope you slept well hun. <3 It sounds like it was pretty scary, hope you have no more agro and baby comes soon for you.

Thanks ladies, but my contractions slowed down and then stopped altogether t about 5am! Truly bizarre!
Had about 1.5 hours sleep, so better than none! Just kinda waiting for things to start up again, very crampy and irritable with BH's this morning...

Got my regular MW appt at lunch time, so will see what she says about it. I've googled it and it seems common to stop and start like this.. Lovely lol :dohh:

Hope the others got a bit further than me lol!!

How annoying!!! Hope they start up again soon chick! xx

AFM, happy Due Date to me!!! Still no baby! Ahaha Grayson seems very content and happy where he is lmao! I guess at least he is letting me finish off the work week. It's so hard to imagine that he will be here in 4days or sooner :wacko:
I picked Rob up from the airport last night, so now I feel 100% better that he will be home and not miss the birth :thumbup:

I hope everyone else is doing well and lets get some baby's out!!!!

Happy due date!!! :flower:

I'm not sure what it is Dan-o I think it's noro, it seems to go on and on and on, I'm giving Lucas lunch, poor thing was begging me for food lol.. I really hope he keeps it down. I'm running around after everyone today, I've barely had time to sit down :( I have pre-eclampsia again now and they still haven't induced me... the other day my bp was 147/103 I got admitted and then they sent me home. I'm so fed up.

I'm meant to have my bp monitored 2 times a week now and my urine but my mw was busy tomorrow so now I have to take the family all the way to hospital to be checked I really hope no one poos or pukes! I might get them to wait outside lol.

Oh hun, really feel for you! :flower: I am so paranoid about getting sick, Id have left home by now if i was you! I really hope it clears up soon.

Youd think you would be prioritised by your midwife when you have a potentially very dangerous illness going on in there! :growlmad: Hope everything is okay for your check up. Love the bump on fb btw!

That was me last time!! 40+9! I dont reckon I am going to go any sooner this time. Good article.

AFM... I have been in agony today. I am feeling SOOOOO sorry for any of you ladies who have had to deal with severe SPD through your entire pregnancy. OMFG its horrendous. :cry: I have been in tears and have just managed to crawl up the stairs to put Cam to bed. Cant wait until OH gets home. I am not moving off the sofa.

xxx

I have 4 pages to read but i think ill jump them lol.

Ive been told off lol kidding :d I wont go near them scales i promise.

I did and i need to cried that it was the last one til next time lol love watching obem.

AFM: i went to get my jag and i couldnt get it as there was no record of me to get it :( and they couldnt find my papers they think my midwife has them so they need to contact her to find out... pain in the butt. but i got my scar looked at again she cut of the extra thread hanging off and pop and waterproof badge on the bit that was leakign some fluid :) so im happy with that xx

Your welcome Steph!

Readytomum my DR is usually so easy with me but the one that checked me this last time in the Hospital, she was so rough i felt like she had grabbed my uterus and tried yanking it out! I hopefully your professor pulls his head out of his ass and you get all finished soon!

Teamo sorry your not feeling good hun. I have to say i don't know what spd is but i have read several women's post about it and i am so thankful i don't have it!

Cherry glad your incision is looking good! I usually have to end up back at the DR's office to get copies of paper work that ends up getting lost...hopefully they get what they need for your jab!

afm, last DR's appointment today!!!! Then Tuesday i have to be at the Hospital at 5:00am to have a baby!!!!! I am so so so so excited yet nervous! I actually felt like i could faint when we were talking about it! lol

Happy due date Steph!! I'm glad I haven't caught their bug haha... not long now til monday eeeek!! are you excited?

Wow that is high to not induce, seems a bit silly really, I don't understand it myself!! Do they have you on beta blockers to bring it down? Seems very inconsiderate you all have to traipse up the the hospital too, ugh poor you! :hug:

Steph.. Happy due date hun!!! Now get a move on baby lol

Ready to.. Glad things have settled for you, these april babies sure are being awkward this week!

Mommabrown.. Wow not long to go now, must be quite nice to have a date to work towards, you'll be able to do all your nesting still!!

Cherry.. Glad to hear your scar is healing up ok, must be properly sore though :hugs:

Teamo.. Wow that sounds really horrid, I can sympathise in a way as these bloody on off contractions are painful in an immobilising way too, hard work with a little one to run round after! I hope it's just a bad day and you are a little more comfy tomorrow!!

oh readytomum I hope your appointment goes well and they can give you some answers xx

TeAmo, Ive had spd since late 20 weeks it really is painful. Mine is worse in bed I cant turn over or after getting up I cant walk or lift my left leg up. I hope they can give you some physio. Ive heard as soon as labour is over it's gone which is good... I found bending my knees up and keeping my legs together when I roll over in bed helps loads xx

cherrybump... love your pics on facebook Paige is gorgeous!! Why do you need the rubella jab? do all ladies get it? :/ xx

tell me about it Dan-o!!! I'm soooo fed up, I'm not on any medication for it, I get sent to Bournemouth hospital which is a low risk hospital to see the consultant twice a week now, she takes my bp and urine, finds the protein and tells me my bp is over the limit then sends me over to the next town, poole, where I cry on the monitor for an hour while the bp alarm goes off every ten mins saying my pressure is high before they take more bloods and urine, my last 2 readings are usually around the 130/85 mark, they tell me as my bp dropped I can go home and go back to bournemouth later for another check up...... everytime!!!! :(

I'm so tired of it... I didn't even know my care was consultant led until this morning when I called them to book in :/

Steph happy due date! Hope he doesn't make you wait too long!
Momma brown Tuesday! How exciting!!!! :)
Readytomum glad u and bubs ok, how random! Maybe it was a bit of show!
Dano sorry your contractions subsided! It really seems like we had some truly eager beavers that wanted to hurry up and meet us but now the others are determined to make us wait! Naughty little babies hehe!
Candy hope the kiddies are feeling a bit better! is there no one that can watch them for you while you run the the hospital? I took Paige to my last scan on Tuesday, omg one burse was like you shouldn't have bought her here, she could be ill and pass it on or she could catch something! I was like well unfortunately I couldn't get child care and she it not ill thank you very much!!!! Afm I've been busy sorting out Paige's room today... I was so tired this morning I sorted out her breakfast, changed her nappy then put we in her room and went back to sleep, omg, I woke up few hours later and she had completely demolished her room! You would thinkni have 4 kids the way it looked! And when I went in she said "oh god mummy mess!" I can see that!!!
Also thinking of starting potty training soon! She keeps asking to do a wee wee on the toilet so inlet her yesterday as I bought I seat to go on it for her and she actually did one and a pop off which she found so funny bless her! So yes, I'm going to be breast feeding a newborn while potty training! Oh dear lol!!!
Oh and Sarah sorry the sweep hasn't seemed to work! Have ou got another one booked I can't remember if you said you did or not!
X

Luke is good today ... touch wood.. Aaron is better but still not over it, Connie was ok then suddenly got the shits and now my tummy hurts so I don't even know if I can make it to the hospital tomorrow like this. I would be washing them, using hand gels on them ect if they have to come.

I saw Paiges room haha oh dear!! If she tells you when she needs the toilet then she could be ready to train her xx

So my doctors appointment today was very reassuring! She did a cervical check (which was much less painful than the one last night!) and said that my cervix has shortened by about 50% and although it's closed, it's definitely soft and ripe. She also said the blood was likely my plug/show or that it also could have been a burst blood vessel from the cervix ends starting to pull away from each other as it shortens. She even drew me a diagram to explain what she meant. She said in either case it's nothing to worry about because its completey stopped bleeding now, and that it looks like my body is starting to gear itself up for go time! (although that could still be some time away)

Peter was being quite cheeky today at the appointment too... when she was listening to the HB he kept jumping around on her, and then when she was doing the cervical exam she had her other hand resting on my bump, and Peter gave her hand a solid kick. She burst out laughing and agreed that she wouldn't appreciate it if someone was poking about her head either. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->