April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Well mummyconfused, I guess it's good that the cramping comes and goes. (Especially the going part.) Mine do the same. I'll be doing something and randomly get a darting cramp and I'm like, "Hmmm." But before I can analyze it carefully it's gone. lol

Hello...I am new to the thread. Got my BFP on Monday. Had a quad screen on Monday and the second screen today. I should get me reults around 2:00 this afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed for a high level.

H & H 9 months to everyone!!!

I have been getting back cramps like the ones I ge before AF. Today was the date I was supposed to get her and although I know that she won't show part of me is kind of weary you know? I don't have anymore pregnancy tests and I really don't want to buy more. For now I'm gonna distract myself with getting the kiddos enrolled in school.

I have been getting back cramps like the ones I ge before AF. Today was the date I was supposed to get her and although I know that she won't show part of me is kind of weary you know? I don't have anymore pregnancy tests and I really don't want to buy more. For now I'm gonna distract myself with getting the kiddos enrolled in school.

Mine is due in 2 days and I'm worried too. Pretty sure she won't show, but I think it's a stressful time for most pregnant women that still haven't missed one.:hugs:

Welcome little lady , wow already up to the 19th !!! X

My HCG level at 4-1 was 15.......super worried about todays level. Has anyone else experienced this?

TTC are they doing another in 24/48 hrs ? Its more the doubling rate they are looking at rather than one individual test....what dpo are you? maybe a late implanter?

Welcome to all te new ladies! April is filling right up!

I am with most of you ladies-- I get so hungry, too! It's like I get done eating something and then a half an hour later I am hungry again! I get slightly nauseous sometimes but nothing too terrible, yet...

Concerning the eyes, I always heard to not to go to the eye doctor during pregnancy because your eyes/vision can be different then (unless you need them specifically during pregnancy). I wear mostly contacts but glasses sometimes. Last week I broke my glasses and need to get new ones. I don't think my vision has changed, but I also don't want to go and pay for new glasses, then have to get a whole new pair in 8 months because my vision is back to how it was before. I don't know if I can go 8 months with broken ones, though...

Welcome to all te new ladies! April is filling right up!

I am with most of you ladies-- I get so hungry, too! It's like I get done eating something and then a half an hour later I am hungry again! I get slightly nauseous sometimes but nothing too terrible, yet...

Concerning the eyes, I always heard to not to go to the eye doctor during pregnancy because your eyes/vision can be different then (unless you need them specifically during pregnancy). I wear mostly contacts but glasses sometimes. Last week I broke my glasses and need to get new ones. I don't think my vision has changed, but I also don't want to go and pay for new glasses, then have to get a whole new pair in 8 months because my vision is back to how it was before. I don't know if I can go 8 months with broken ones, though...

Maybe if you explain to them your situation, they will give you new glasses using your old prescription?

I am 13 dpo

That's really early.

I had a beta of 21 at 14dpo, 84 at 17dpo and 323 at 20dpo. I was worried as well but I went for an u/s yesterday and saw the heart beat - so all is good.

Its not the initial number that counts, its the doubling of it. When is your next test?

Congrats to all the new people!

Does pregnancy boost your metabolism? I thought i'd be putting on weight but seem to be getting lighter every day. I have literally lost 2 kg in the last few days. Also, is dry eyes a pregnancy related thing? I have had really stingy eyes for the last few days, but i guess it could be related to my constant tiredness.

Hi, I'm not sure about the weight thing. I lost a lot of weight in my first pregnancy ( almost 7 kg) but that was due to morning sickness so I'm not sure. But dry eyes are definately pregnancy related!! It can make your eyes sore and can even change your vision slightly. My mum actually had to wear glasses during her pregnancy with me but has not had them since lol. But it could be due to tiredness too. Or a mixture of both lol.

My eyes have been incredibly dry the last few days! I thought maybe it was time for a new pair of contacts, but that didn't help. It didn't even occur to me that it was pregnancy related. I thought my allergies were acting up. lol

Have yall been sick? Sometimes when you have morning sickness or food aversions, this could cause weight loss. But actually I lost like 40 pounds when I was pregnant with my second one. (I was overweight to start with) I did a little extra walking, and it just poured off! Now I've found I'm starving all the time, and even though I'm eating more, my weight is staying the same.

I have felt a bit queasy, but thats all. I am not worried really, it is just a bit strange. I am sure it will all pile back on.

81 babies!
That seems like a lot. Good July efforts!

Yes, I'm sure it will. I know for me, I usually gain weight around the holidays, but now that I have an excuse to pig out, hopefully I don't go too overboard! haha

Wow at all these beautiful babies cooking away in all our ladies tummies!! Go us!! :D

I'm so emotional. I flew off the handle at my hubby now he is going to get me lemonade at the shop and I'm a blubbering mess :cry: he is do lovely to me, why was I do horrible :cry:

I have been really bad being emotional, I even got emotional watching the Olympic ceremony !!! All makes sense now why....

Anyone trying to hide their pregnancy from older children, my 14 year son is so nosy and has always found out !!! OH keeps slipping up and I have to try to get him off the scent...

Xx

i just told my mum im expecting no 4 there was the what? ah lovely! you havent giving your self enough time to heal! (my son being 14 months) which its true but baby no 4 is defo my last ive told her to keep its a secret though as i swore i werent going to tell till 12wks 6 wks early and ive told her! lol

im forever hungry! i was like this with my son! waiting for sickness to kick in!!

I just old my mum the other day that I was expecting number 4 and got a similar response. my son is only 15 months. I wasnt going to say anything untill I had a scan but didnt want the stress of wondering what she would say so I caved in and told her, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->