April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Candy I literally sat on my butt ALL day today and watched TV! I agree, the life of a heavily pregnant woman is HECTIC :haha:

Norways system sounds really good to me, I don't know anything about it of course, but it sounds like they have a good approach to things from what you just said.

They don't wash them at my hospital either :shrug: They said if you want help with bathing then one of the nurses will definitely help teach you but that the bath isn't routine. They're very "whatever you want" at this hospital, so I guess that makes sense.

I just slept for three hours and feel so much better now. My headache is gone and I have stopped feeling sorry for myself and being a baby :thumbup: And the weekend is coming up so DH will be home and that will def make me feel better and take my mind off things.

I'm sticking with my guess of girl DL. I have thought she was a girl for so long I just can't picture anything else. And I think she is going to stop being stubborn soon and come out and be the first April "April baby". :happydance:

I conquer with DL life of a pregnant woman is so HECTIC! Lol i think boring is the word! I can't take this sitting around stuff when i am used to doing everything for myself.

Wow they only make you stay that long here if you have had a section or there were complications. I live in a very weird state apparently! I have to have paper work even for the skin to skin contact and exclusive breastfeeding. Which is all filled out DR has a copy, Hospital has a copy and I have a copy to bring with me in case they lose it.:dohh:

Allen just informed me after watching a baby story with me that he may not be able to handle the c-section this time around and that he may pass out on the operating room floor! :nope: I told him to quit being a Pansy!

Has Steph popped on today?? I am wondering how she is doing and if Baby Gray has shown any signs of coming out soon??

Has Steph popped on today?? I am wondering how she is doing and if Baby Gray has shown any signs of coming out soon??

I was thinking the same thing. She did come on early this morning and said she was at work... but maybe she's not there now, hopefully on her way to the hospital with no time to update! :happydance:

I'm sticking with my guess of girl DL. I have thought she was a girl for so long I just can't picture anything else. And I think she is going to stop being stubborn soon and come out and be the first April "April baby". :happydance:

I was thinking about that earlier too that we haven't had an APRIL "April Baby", but then I remembered ukgirl posted that Sparkelgirl had her LO, so there's been at least one and we haven't heard from STMW (STWM...?) yet with an update... so there might actually be TWO by now!! We're just left waiting for the details.... :-=

mommabrown: I still have no idea how long you have to stay here! I've heard such incredibly conflicting answers to that question. 24 hours after birth seems to be the minimum with up to 3 days if you're having any troubles feeding/healing etc.

Oh readytomum that's true about sparkle girl and Stmw! I guess cause we haven't heard any news yet I forgot about them :dohh: now I'm dying to hear their news!

Kirstabelle, you must be lonely in the "girl" camp for my lo! You are the only one! But how smug you can be if you're right! Glad you're feeling better.

Now I'm excited that steph may have popped!!!

:rofl: on the way to the hospital :rofl:! I wish lol. This abnormally large child is extremely comfortable in my large womb!!! Ahahah. I have come to terms with having to be induced. I think if I wait for Grayson to show, I'll beat the 15lb record :haha:

Today is my last day at work, so I've been super busy with the turn over. But... In 10min, I am officially on maternity leave :happydance:

I have read all the business today but will catch up from my computer when I get home!

:hugs: to everyone and lets have some baby's!!!!!!!!

You can't blame us for wishful thinking Steph!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

I am so ready to see some cute little chubby face babies! Ladies we need some photos of them babies to get us through till next week when we all start popping!!!!

Damn it Steph! I got very excited there for a while! But sadly our big ass babies are just too comfy. I take that as a sign that we are wonderful mothers already- our babies just don't want to leave us!!!
:dance: for maternity leave!

And I second mommabrown- pictures of your babies please!! Haven't heard from Nimbec, Sweetpea or Melissa in a few days actually, I hope all is well with them and the babies!!!

I third the baby picture request :haha:

We are having a dry spell here lol.

Just an update for anyone who didn't see on fb- stmw gbe birth to baby Lexi yesterday! She was just 4lb 11, and Louise said it was a traumatic birth BUT that both she and Lexi are home and doing well.

Ladies quick question... Is anyone having pains down really low? It's like sharp stabbing/scratching pains, that really stop me in my tracks, mixed in with period type pains and my tummy goes extremely solid! It bought tears to my eyes! I know I've had a baby before by I don't at all really remember the pains I felt, just that it started with period pains.... Lol

Aw that's lovely, thanks for updating Sarah! So tiny!!!
Lol it's getting to that point now where if someone disappears with out word for a day or so we are going to be wondering if they are having their lo or not!
Yay for mat leave Steph! Can't believe you stick it out till now what a trooper!
Well I think I'm going to go to bed, see if sleeping helps this pain subside! Night all x

Ladies quick question... Is anyone having pains down really low? It's like sharp stabbing/scratching pains, that really stop me in my tracks, mixed in with period type pains and my tummy goes extremely solid! It bought tears to my eyes! I know I've had a baby before by I don't at all really remember the pains I felt, just that it started with period pains.... Lol

Do you mean low as in your cervix? I get really sharp stabbing pain at times in my cervix when baby is engaged and my cervix has thinned quite a bit.

Kealz a few times I have had sharp, stabbing like pains in my...I don't even know...my vagina I guess! They have all been when I've been walking, and have been so sharp they've actually stopped me in my tracks and made me say "ouch" (or a version of that!) out loud. But that said I haven't had any in a while. Lots of mini period like pains as well. I hope you feel better in the morning xx

Woo hoo Steph! Welcome to mat leave! Where you will be bored out of your mind in about three days :haha:

Sorry about your pain Kealz. I have had nerve pain very low that is stabbing and quite sore at times, but it just comes and goes when LO jumps about down there. No doubt its that little hand beating my nerves. Hope yours goes away with a good sleep!

Kealz, I've had those types of pains on and off for a few weeks. I think its like LittleSpy said, Fat heads pushing or bouncing on the cervix!
Hope you feel better with some sleep!

Kristabelle, yay for maternity leave! The good thing is, I only have Tomorrow and Sunday to be bored. Induction is scheduled for Monday morning, so I'm sure boredom will be last on the list LMAO :haha:

Hellows... I've spent the night in the loo... it seems I'm not immune to sickness and diarrhea after all :( no midwife for me tomorrow :(

hooray for STMW!!

Steph I got all excited for you then lol meany!

Kealz I have those pains but not so much, baby is 3/5 engaged, I get a lot of fists on my hip bones though.. recently feet in my ribs too, like a grinding pain xx

That's right, how could I forget that Steph! :haha: Yes, I think you will have a few things to do after Monday. I will still be here languishing in my boredom with my extremely comfortable stubborn child wedged in my pelvis.

So sorry you are sick Candy, how awful, not what you need at all. Really hoping it is fast and you are not sick as long :( And very disappointing you can't get to the midwife now to see about your BP problems. Really feeling bad for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->