April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Congrats STMW!!!

Cannot wait for more babies in here... C'mon ladies!

Can't believe LO is almost a month old :shock:

Here's some recent pics :)

Attachments

• D1D86D28-8AB0-4392-888A-3C3A4DD94EFE-13752-000015857897BD8A.jpg
    D1D86D28-8AB0-4392-888A-3C3A4DD94EFE-13752-000015857897BD8A.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 3742F3F6-B9ED-4008-A6F8-B8DF57ED3655-13752-0000158565462214.jpg
    3742F3F6-B9ED-4008-A6F8-B8DF57ED3655-13752-0000158565462214.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1545AD72-314E-4BA9-8A1D-A67CAD563B23-13752-000015855374229E.jpg
    1545AD72-314E-4BA9-8A1D-A67CAD563B23-13752-000015855374229E.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
sweetpea: Thanks for the pic fix!! Scarlett is so adorable... I love the last photo with the blanket on her head. Too cute! :cloud9:

kealz: I get very similar pains as well. It feels like LO is headbutting my cervix. The last few days they've been more frequent and the ouch factor has increased, which makes me even more suspicious that LO is starting to engage. I'm also pretty sure I've started to waddle a little bit. I swore it would never happen.... but I feel like my worst nightmare is coming true! My lower back is also killing me! I think it's time for a nice warm bath.

ukgirl: Sorry to hear the bug finally claimed you too!! Hopefully now that it's had a go at everyone it vacates your house quickly, and for good this time!

AFM, besides feeling achy and crampy I caved and bought some slip on shoes today. I'm now pretty much incapable of tying my own shoes, and all my shoes are getting too tight anyway. So I bought a pair of moccasin style shoes that just slip on, no bending required at all... and they're size 11 mens. :dohh:

Headed to the hospital ladies... Will update on fb as much as possible

omg sweetpea shes so adorable I love the one with her brother they look so proud together xxx

readytomum how have you managed to get this far without slip on shoes haha!! Ive been wearing those awful cheap ugg boots for weeks now lol xx

Steph omg goodluck!! I hope it all goes quickly! cant wait for the update :D xx

sparklegirl has updated fb with a gorgeous picture of her little girl... congratulations to both!!

IM SO EXCITED FOR STEPH!!!

How is this fair though, we've all been hanging round on maternity leave for ages, and she's off for a few hours and gets a baby?! :haha: I can't wait to hear that Grayson has arrived safe and sound. And then get some pictures of the little munchkin!

Candy, so sorry you have been caught by the bug, and even more sorry that it means no midwife today :(

Readytomum: NO WADDLING!! That is an absolute order!

Sweetpea: :kiss: yet again more beautiful pictures of your lovely babies! The one of Scarlett and Tommy is just adorable!

Lol i thought i seen on the facebook page she was away to hospital lol Good luck Steph :d

Congrats Louise.. cant remember your name on here haha but i seen your facebook post :)

How are we doing on the boy girl thing lol has it gone of the track?

Well we try how some theories last night for paige. Im not to sure how she did yet has daddy is still sleeping but i swaddle her into a blanket at 12am as i heard ryan struggling a little bit lol. and i just checked her she is still swaddle :) i heard her around 6.30 crying which took ryan little time to get her down again and she is still sleeping but has been stirring few times.. she still has her white noise playing next to her to lol. so i think that last night was much much better :)

ooooh and her cord fell off Yay!!!!!

Just waiting for my little stink poo to wake up for a change and feed.. I pick out her clothes already hahaha xxxx

Dog: im glad you finally spoke to him about his parents hun and you sil isnt stopping over :) xxx

Congrats STMW! And very best of luck Steph!
I am so useless at keeping up with this thread, lol.
Thanks everyone for your support about my situation! Unfortunately I wont be induced now because after testing today my BP went down slightly (still high but they arent that concerned) but on the other hand was told baby is very very low in my pelvis and i have had the runs all day (tmi sorry) so things might be going somewhere anyway. if not they are doing a sweep on friday!!
Maria- my pe was only mild untill i was in labour last time and then it was so high i was kept in for 5 days :( I hope its true and wont be as bad this time.
Doggylover- hope bub decides to get a move on today for you!! xx
Ukgirl- so sorry your sick hun, hope its gone really soon! xx
Sweetpea-Scarlett is sooo beautiful!
I'm so sorry if ive missed anyone else, like I said I'm useless at keeping up to date, lol.

Sarah , I guess Grayson has my work ethic :rofl: .. He made sure I finished my week lol. And... Now he will be born on the doctors given due date :blush:

So Rob was saying how exhausted he is :shrug::haha:... I'm sorry, I thought I was the one in labor :rofl:. He's passed out on the couch and I'm wide awake lol

Sarah, your close!!! Trust me... I had NO signs and then BAM... Contractions every 2 min lol. Had my bloody show while in labor and same with water... Didn't feel either one!

Candy, you now have the flu as well???? NO!!!! Drink lots of water! I really hope you start feeling better.

Mommabrown stay sitting!!! Let Allen do the waddling for you :thumbup:

Cherry, Paige sounds like a little doll!!!

sweetpea: Thanks for the pic fix!! Scarlett is so adorable... I love the last photo with the blanket on her head. Too cute! :cloud9:

kealz: I get very similar pains as well. It feels like LO is headbutting my cervix. The last few days they've been more frequent and the ouch factor has increased, which makes me even more suspicious that LO is starting to engage. I'm also pretty sure I've started to waddle a little bit. I swore it would never happen.... but I feel like my worst nightmare is coming true! My lower back is also killing me! I think it's time for a nice warm bath.

ukgirl: Sorry to hear the bug finally claimed you too!! Hopefully now that it's had a go at everyone it vacates your house quickly, and for good this time!

AFM, besides feeling achy and crampy I caved and bought some slip on shoes today. I'm now pretty much incapable of tying my own shoes, and all my shoes are getting too tight anyway. So I bought a pair of moccasin style shoes that just slip on, no bending required at all... and they're size 11 mens. :dohh:

Yay for new shoes!!!! All I've been wearing were slip on ballerinas or flip flops!!

Has your back pain and the cramps eased up a bit?? Hope you start feeling better :hugs:

Im so crampy.. just keep.sleeping. The maternity unit banned me lol.. the midwife is coming to my house instead hope she doesnt catch it!!

kirstyrich Im sorry they wont induce you either and that you have a poorly.tummy.. me and you seem to be in the same boat at the moment. :( I hope this is the start of things for you xxx

my midwife really upset me this morning.. I havent seen her in weeks and she called me and said that she heard the problems I was having and that I wasnt well so they would send someone out to later today. Then I told her about having more protein and high bp still and being extremely scared and worried for myself and Benson she just said.. well someone will be out to see you later.ok.. hope you feel better... bye..
:/

steph let him sleep now he wont be able to later when youre screaming at him lol! Im so excited to see what Grayson looks like and if his weight prediction was right! Exciiiiiitinnnnngggg!!! good luck lovely xxxx

Steph I can't believe we're were casually talking last night and now our about to have your lil man in your arms!!!! And your just happily typing away to us while in labour! Lol so funny!
Well the pains I was having last night seemed to have eased off... But I haven't exactly felt James move much either so I'm just gonna keep an eye on the movements for a couple of hours and see how he gets on!
Readytomum I wish I could get a nice pair of slip on shoes but its just too cold here and still on off snowing. Plus I live in track suit bottoms at the mo as that's the only comfortable item of trousers that I own! Wouldn't look too great haha!
Liam's mom hopefully that is a sign something's about to happen! Fingers crossed!
Well we were all saying we needed some April babies and all of a sudden we have 3! Sarah I'm sure you will be next! X

kirstyrich- that sucks they wont induce you either.

i think we're all dying to see what this baby of steph looks like lol.

I just feed and changed paige. woke her at 11.30 and she has now fell back asleep. I had to say i do use the dummy with her but not all the time when she doesnt need or want it she spits it out lol. but it helps soothe her into sleeping.. or that her in the bouncy chair for now lol xxx

Oh and candy sorry your not well now!!!! Typical isn't it! Sorry our mw didn't seem interested in you!!! They can be so uncaring sometimes x

I think someone needs to kick these people up there backsides like..
Candy i so hope they change there mind and let you have this induction xxx

Just wanted to share some piks with you ladies lol. last one was her bath last night lol xxxx

Attachments

• 907767_10200835257980763_1396902034_n.jpg
    907767_10200835257980763_1396902034_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
  • 908727_10200835257220744_1932748473_n.jpg
    908727_10200835257220744_1932748473_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 908995_10200835262300871_1124285581_n.jpg
    908995_10200835262300871_1124285581_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 908814_10200834969653555_1898732249_n.jpg
    908814_10200834969653555_1898732249_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 908244_10200832447310498_635996117_n.jpg
    908244_10200832447310498_635996117_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
Aww sweetpea and cherry you Los are just so cute!!! And sweetpea I can't believe Scarlett is going to be a month old tomorrow!!!!!! That has gone so quick! X

Readytomum I wish I could get a nice pair of slip on shoes but its just too cold here and still on off snowing. Plus I live in track suit bottoms at the mo as that's the only comfortable item of trousers that I own! Wouldn't look too great haha!

That's part of the problem I was having as well. It's still quite cold here and yesterday there was still snow falling, although it's pretty well all gone from the ground. These are lined, so they're still quite warm. My feet are so swollen though that I was having a really hard time finding something... so I ended up with size 11 MENS shoes. And they fit like a dream! :haha:

Steph: I wish I could wear flip-flops, but there's still snow falling here off and on!! Cramps have eased up a bit, but still lots of pressure down low and lower backache. And like many other ladies, a dodgy tummy now. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THAT GRAYSON HAS ARRIVED!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So quit typing away to us and push that baby boy out!

ukgirl: I'm glad they're sending someone out to you at least, even if they're being jerks about it! Hopefully this appointment will confirm you for an induction so Benson can come out and play too!!

AFM, today I'm planning to start working away on freezer meals. Lasagna and maybe quiche today I think. So once I get my self fully awake and make up my grocery list I'll be off. This may take some time. lol

Awh thanks for the baby pictures ladies! It will do me in till Tuesday when i get to hold my little girl in my arms!

OK Steph is on well on her way to getting Grayson out now it is Doggylover's turn!!!

Sorry they aren't inducing you to ladies. I don't quite understand their reasoning's in not doing it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->