April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh, fx for Dan-o! Hope he's not giving her the fake-out!

I'm officially jealous (but still happy for!) of anyone who goes into labor from this point until Vi arrives. I was was being quite patient until the fake-out this afternoon. :dohh: Now I'm just mad. :haha:

:hugs: for your PND issues Little Spy, glad you have a plan in place this time, and hopefully since you know the signs now you will be a bit better equipped to cope with it sooner if it does happen. I have a history of PND in my family, also severe and that is my #1 reason for opting for the encapsulation. I think I would try anything to avoid it :nope: so... eating my placenta it is! Its quite ironic really that this will be the first time I've eaten meat in almost 7 years :haha: I actually wonder if this somehow discounts me from Team Pescetarian!

And FX for Dan-O, thinking of her and Steph :hugs:

I feel like everyone is going to start popping now and I will be here languishing away all the way until my probable induction on the 17th :(

I'm feeling certain OB is going to push for my induction to be scheduled for April 22 -- hubby's birthday. :dohh::dohh::dohh: They told me they don't like women to go more than 10 days over their due date, which put me at April 21. But that's a Sunday so we all know how they feel about that. :haha: So... *sigh* Maybe I can get away with only baking one cake for the two of them? And maybe that'll get me out of giving hubby a gift this year? :haha:

Didn't have time to post as everything went a bit fast!!

Got to the hospital, got the iv ab's in and then promptly gave birth lol! Got to stay in for obs as a result as they like 2 lots 4 hours apart (GBS+) but should hopefully be home at lunchtime tomorrow.

Baby Vinny (Vincent) was 7lb 5oz I believe although I don't have my notes here. Currently attached to boob and just done the biggest poo I've ever seen lol!

Will update properly tomorrow as my battery is a bit low and I forgot my charger in all the excitement!

Hope the others mamas popping are all doing well!!!

Huge congrats dano! Good job mama - get lots of cuddles and can't wait to see pics of the little prince!

That's amazing Dan-O! Look forward to hearing more of your super-speedy birth story and of course pics of Vinny! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Congratulations Dano!!!!! Looking forward to piccys!!!

Hope everyone is doing well ...gosh so very close for everyone now! X

wow dan-o all that fake labour must have been doing all the work.. congratulations hun xxx

Whoa ladies, I think any sort of ingestion of your placenta is above and beyond the call of duty! You are brave kirstabelle! And thanks for the info on people you know and inductions, makes me feel a little better! I think I get the gel first, and then a second dose if its not working, then go onto a drip after that. So we'll see how I get on!
Kirstabelle: :haha: I didn't realise you were vegetarian until I read one of the later posts - what a way to break back into a bit of meat! Human!

Dan-o huge congratulations! Sounds like it was a super quick one, as candy said, all those fake outs must have been doing some good work behind the scenes! Can't wait to hear more!

And finally, for anyone not on the fb group, our wonderful Miss Steph is now a proud mummy to Master Grayson!!!
She ended up needing a c section after that naughty boy got stuck, so he appeared at4.27pm and weighed a very respectable 7lb 14oz!
(Not the humongous mutant baby she has been waiting for then!)
Congratulations Steph!!! :hugs:

Also, our boy/girl/boy/girl record is well and truly screwed here!! But since it was 3 girls then 2 boys and unless anyone sneaks in before me to go I am next, mine must be a boy to even that out, then Emmaleigh will start afresh with the girls later that day!

Oh Afm..

Woke up at 5.17 in PAIN in my uterus. A real pain like I haven't had yet in pregnancy. Almost like someone was stabbing me (now thinking my LO has weapons in there).
It lasted about 30-40 seconds, then disappeared, so of course I am wide awake thinking "YES!!! This has to be it!!!! I'll just wait for the next one and then I'll get Simon to put myTENS machine on."

Well it's now 8am and I am still waiting for the next one. Methinks it may not actually be labour. Damn it....

Massive congrats dan - o :)

I think baby de-engaged :) my bump is huge again, and I have no back pain, and minimal pelvic pressure, thank god or that!!

Only 16 days till section day :)

morning ladies news from TeAmo this morning.. it sounds like her waters have gone. She is going to call the hospital and see what they say. Will update soon xxx

Oh my goodness! We had a baby drought for a week and now they are all coming! :happydance: good luck TeAmo!

Jenny, glad you are feeling better! Not long to go now!

This time is dragging don't you think? I am literally counting down the days, but I bet on the day il be so scared.

Omg my phone dies for the night I come back and 2babies are born and one on the way!!!! Congratulations Steph and dano!!! Cannot wait to see pictures!
And good luck teamo! X

Didn't have time to post as everything went a bit fast!!

Got to the hospital, got the iv ab's in and then promptly gave birth lol! Got to stay in for obs as a result as they like 2 lots 4 hours apart (GBS+) but should hopefully be home at lunchtime tomorrow.

Baby Vinny (Vincent) was 7lb 5oz I believe although I don't have my notes here. Currently attached to boob and just done the biggest poo I've ever seen lol!

Will update properly tomorrow as my battery is a bit low and I forgot my charger in all the excitement!

Hope the others mamas popping are all doing well!!!

Congrats!!!! Wonderful news! Glad all went well. Is big brother taking his sibling responsibilities well?! Xxx

TeAmo is at triage now.. they are doing a trace and will check her waters in 15 minutes :)

Im having strong bhs today I hope Benson holds on a few more days whike I get over this bug :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->