April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Candy I hope you start to feel better soon hun, nothing worse than being at this stage and being so ill :(
How exciting! Lets hope this is a sign and all the April babies decide to come so close together hehe!
Afm, bit tmi but I can't seem to stay off the toilet... It's not runny but loose, and a lot... I'm trying not to get m hopes up but I had that a few days before Paige so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And I've been getting a really watery discharge...
Paige is a bit emotional today, not sure why, just so moany! So I think we are gonna talk a trip down to the park to burn off some of her energy as its a nice day today. Lol I asked her to go and put all her stuff away, she muš of misheard me coz I walked in 10 mins later and she is sitting in her toy box lol! So cute!
Well I'll pop back in later to see who else has popped hehe xx

kealz that sounds promising hun! I saw the pic of Paige in her toy box bless her shes so cute! I think small kids can tell when something is about to happen.. When I was pregnant with Lucas Connie became so clingy she had to sleep in my bed and be with me 24/7 she was with me in bed when my waters went.

The midwifes confirmed that TeAmos waters have gone!!! yay!!! but no contractions yet so she is allowed home and if things havent started by 8am tomorrow she will be induced :) xx

seems like all the babies are coming at once. xxx

dan-o: Congratulations mamma!! Can't wait to see pics of Vinny! :happydance::happydance: That's amazing that things went so fast for you.... I guess all that false labour really did get you all ready!

I can't wait to see some pics of Grayson as well!! (and Lexi!) It's baby central in here all of a sudden. :cloud9:

Thanks for the update on TeAmo ukgirl. Hopefully contractions start up soon for her and she won't have to worry about being induced. But that's so exciting that there's another LO on the way very soon!!

kealz: I've been having similar troubles, my tummy seems quite rumbly (although not upset... it that makes sense...) and I'm making frequent trips to the bathroom for loose BM. I think it's because LO has dropped, or started dropping anyway, and is putting pressure down there. I hope it means things are ready to kick off for you!! Now that these April babies have started arriving, there's no stopping them. :winkwink:

doggylover: Sorry to hear you were woken up with some pain for nothing! Hopefully you'll get some contractions going later today and that was just the warning one.

AFM, nothing much new to report. Planning to get some more cooking done today for freezer meals. Still feeling a bit crampy and getting lots of BH. Life goes on.

Well no more pains for me (unless you count Simon! :haha:) so I guess it was just a random thing. But I'm happy enough to wait two more days, especially since its all go here at the minute with babies quite literally popping out all over the place!

Candy thanks for the update on TeAmo :thumbup: I hope she starts naturally sometime soon, but not long to wait either way.
Sorry to hear you are still feeling rough as well, what about the rest of the family? No doubt they are all over it just when you feel awful.

Sounds like lots of upset tummies out there. I have read that can be a sign.....! But I'm now convinced the only way you know the baby is actually about to come is when they crown :rofl:

Hi ladies sorry not been about, things been manic and ive had a fever too but other than that things good here. Still adjusting to being a mummy of two, but both boys are great and Lucas is thriving.

Congrats Dano and Steph! looking foward to pics and good luck Teamo cant wait to hear how you are getting on too.
All the babies are coming at once now, who will be next! I reckon Doggylover! x

well it looks like Benson is coming today or tomorrow. I just had the midwife out, I have plus 3 of protein now, waiting for my bloods to come back for them to decide to induce this evening or not. I'm shitting myself!! They said my illness could be possibly due to the pre eclampsia and now it's really an emergency. I'm having contractions a lot and had some blood when I wiped earlier so maybe this is it...
me and TeAmo are going to have a race lol xx

Good luck Candy! At least if it is early/pre-labor that's making you sick then hopefully it will magically disappear once you have Ben in your arms!

Congrats to Steph! How exciting that Grayson is finally here!

DL how frustrating, I would have gotten soooo excited! But still, just because you haven't had another one doesn't mean its not on its way! And hopefully even that one made a little dent in your dilation :) I think that plus your losing a bit of mucus the other day at least might mean your cervix is doing something Unlike mine which just thinks this whole 40 weeks of pregnancy thing is the perfect time to take a relaxing vacation. :growlmad:

Oh gosh candy! Fingers crossed they do it soon then! And hope that ur ok! Keep us posted if you can hun! Oh no you are te amo could possibly be havin babies together!!! Who will keep us updated lol!
Melissa sorry you have been a bit poorly hope your feeling better! And so glad that Harrison and Lucas are ok! How is Harrison doing as a new big brother? Xx

i was popping on by phone to check posts but my phone is being total ass and took me to the last page missing loads lol im so sorry ladies... congrats to who had their lil one will try get on my laptop later...

ps im buying a electric pump the manual ones are mega crap my boobs are super sore xxxxx

Good luck ukgirl hopefully now that will actually do induction, you will feel do much better once baby is out... Keep us posted xx

For anyone ho hasn't seen on Facebook (I've been saying that a lot lately! I'm like a public service announcement!) momma brown is off in to have emmaleigh!

So by this time tomorrow three more babies could be here!

Candy dont stress you will do wonderfully! Benson will be here safe an sound and you will be in much better shape :hugs:

Now, I am utterly thrilled for teamo, momma brown and candy but.......SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? Why is my child so stubborn!!!!!!!!!

Good luck teamo and Ukgirl!!

Candy hopefully u will feel like a new woman after Bensons arrival fx!

Ladies ill catch up properly tomorrow I promise- things have been bonkers here with relatives & visitors and lots of meals out ( not the easiest with a baby lol) x

well it looks like Benson is coming today or tomorrow. I just had the midwife out, I have plus 3 of protein now, waiting for my bloods to come back for them to decide to induce this evening or not. I'm shitting myself!! They said my illness could be possibly due to the pre eclampsia and now it's really an emergency. I'm having contractions a lot and had some blood when I wiped earlier so maybe this is it...
me and TeAmo are going to have a race lol xx

The race is on!!! heheheheehe. I think you will win though chick! :coffee:
we are terrible bump buddies. hahahaha. Although we can at least update facebook and someone can pass on the news from there.

Oh gosh candy! Fingers crossed they do it soon then! And hope that ur ok! Keep us posted if you can hun! Oh no you are te amo could possibly be havin babies together!!! Who will keep us updated lol!
Melissa sorry you have been a bit poorly hope your feeling better! And so glad that Harrison and Lucas are ok! How is Harrison doing as a new big brother? Xx

Wouldnt it be cool to have birthday buddies! eeek. :happydance:

For anyone ho hasn't seen on Facebook (I've been saying that a lot lately! I'm like a public service announcement!) momma brown is off in to have emmaleigh!

So by this time tomorrow three more babies could be here!

Candy dont stress you will do wonderfully! Benson will be here safe an sound and you will be in much better shape :hugs:

Now, I am utterly thrilled for teamo, momma brown and candy but.......SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? Why is my child so stubborn!!!!!!!!!

Aww hun, it will happen so soon dont you worry!

AFM- Well as you can see I am home at the moment. My waters are still pouring like mad when i stand up! :thumbup: eeeeew. It is so uncomfortable. I have no contractions yet but lots of niggles and period pains. Wouldnt it be amazing if I was having a silent labour and went in tomorrow fully dilated? pmsl. Oh to dream. I am dilated slightly but only because I have had a baby previously. It will be straight on the drip at 8am tomorrow if nothing happens tonight.

I have a feeling Candy might beat me to it! I will update you on her progress for as long as I am home xxx

Aww Sarah don't worry you will be next I'm sure!!!
Teamo that would be amazing to have a silent labor ill keep my fingers crossed for you hehe! Btw I added you on Facebook awhile ago but I don't think you have accepted, kealeigh Cumbermack, I don't wanna be missing out on gorgeous baby pics ;) hope you don't have to wait too long! And that would be so sweet if you and candy had your Los on the same day and be bump buddies too bless!
X

Oh, I am sure I did accept it hun!? Weird. I will look now. My laptop isnt letting me log onto facebook atm so will look on my phone.

It would be amazing wouldnt it! aaaah! lol xx

Teamo gushing water every time you stand up means one thing...stay lying on the sofa from now until bedtime and let oh wait on you hand and foot, and you concentrate on getting that cervix dilated! (Nice and un-painfully of course!!)

We'll have lots of birthday buddies soon! Grayson and Vinny (as far as I've worked out!) are birthday buddies, lets see how many more we can get!

Anyone wanna take a date in late June with me?! :rofl:

thanks ladies my contractions are easing off a bit now, Aaron's having a mini freak out.. he said he was going for a shower but he's just gone in the bathroom and shut the door!!! HAHAHAHA!! LOL.... Still waiting to hear my blood test results. I'm so scared but I've managed to convince the kids to clean the flat for me while I'm gone... oh wait here comes another contraction! :/

TeAmo you have the advantage your waters have gone :p It's an unfair race :p

Doggylover things can turn on a dime hun, one minute you can be fine the next you are in the throws of labour, I know it's hard because your lo is being stubborn but he/she can't stay in there forever! And induction isn't far away at all! You're a good incubator! Baby is too comfy! xxx

Funny you should say that as I am currently sat on my ass on the sofa! pmsl. OH is play PS3 as he thinks its the last time for a long time! haha. I am scared to lay down in case they spill everywhere! GAG.

Yes Candy, but yours could break any second and if you're contracting you'll speed off ahead of me! lol.

Well both you ladies are ahead of us! Lol so jealous but happy for you at the same time! Lol my oh has been getting extra time in on ps3recently too! He actually woke up extra early this morning to get some time on it before me and Paige woke up lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->