April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

:rofl: at Aaron!!!! The poor man! You'll be comforting him during labour!!

Oh I can't wait for all these babies to be here!

Aaaw congrats to our 2 new babies!!!

I'm so jealous of you ladies, I want my baby too soon!!!

Good luck to all lady's who's bodies are in the middle of doing something amazing, your babies will be here soon. I have 3 weeks to go and am so jealous !!!!!!!

Emmaleigh has arrived!!

Congratulations mommabrown, Allen and the whole family!

Congrats mommabrown!

Candy good luck for tomorrow, your situation is so similar to mine its freaky!

Teamo! Yay hope everything goes smoothly who will be 1st!

Kealz, Harrison is being a great big brother thankyou, although we are starting to enter terrible two territory lol! Hes so gentle with Lucas though and constantly wants to kiss and cuddle and help out with him, we let him as much as possible of course but toddler hands can be a little clumsy sometimes!

So excited for all these adorable little babes arriving, with so many more scheduled to arrive in the next couple of days!! Beautiful pics of Emmaleigh and Grayson on FB. So far we've got a bunch of good lookin' LO's!

I wonder how many birthday buddies we'll end up with?? One set so far, right?

Good luck to anyone else who ends up going today, or who is scheduled for tomorrow! I don't know why but I feel like singing MC Hammer's "Hammer Time" except subbing in "Baby" for Hammer... I'm sorry to those of you in the UK who might have no idea what I'm talking about. YouTube it. lol

Haha no readytomum I was singing hammer time to my nephew earlier, and he started saying it back :haha: and you are so right, it is definitely baby time this week!!!

I am excited for the big race tomorrow to find out whether TeAmo or Candy get there first! Either way, birthday buddies I hope!

And yep, those pics of Grayson and Emmaleigh on fb melted me! They are ADORABLE!!! In fact, I am coming to the conclusion (maybe rather late in life?!) that all babies are adorable! But especially all our April munchkins!

Afm, just spoke to mil and FIL for the last time before induction, and I said to them I hope they didn't mind staying with my parents. My mum had text my mil about it during the week, and my dad and FIL discussed it last time they were here, so I didn't expect it to come as such a surprise to mil... :wacko: she just went "oh. Well. I just assumed we'd be staying with you" I felt AWFUL because she is the nicest woman in the world, but I just said "well I don't know how I'll be feeling, and might need a lot of space and quiet time, so I hope you don't mind" and she said it was fine, but it was so awkward.....

Anyway. BABIES!!!!!

melissasbump were you okay after? did they make you stay inlonger I feel all achey and weak and have a temperature I dont know if I have the strength to push :(

Doggylover I agree with your decision to not have anyone stay so soon after the birth... Im sure your mil and fil will get lots of hug time with baby just not be sleeping over.. dont feel bad xxx

Aw yes Melissa, I think I know what your talking about with the coming into the terrible 2s! I think our Los are the same age or round abouts! I'm hoping Paige will take to her little brother as well as Harrison is! She is a very loving and caring little girl but sheis also all about mummy and doesn't even like it when me and oh hug :s so little bit worried there. Lol!
But so glad you guys are settling in so quickly as a family that's lovely!!!
Pictures of emmaleigh and greyson are just too cute! Stmw still needs to show off little lexi! Can't wait to see her she is diddy!
Sarah don't feel bad I'm sure ur in laws understand! :) you need your space and they will be able to see you during the day :)

Lol and readytomum now I just have visions of all is left over mummy to be's doing the mc hammer dance singing baby time!!! Lol ya never know it might get them moving! I for one may actually try it if I get that desperate haha x

Plus those mc hammer pants would be amazingly comfy maternity wear! Think of all the space....:haha:

Thinking of you and hoping everything goes well TeAmo & ukgirl!

Just so incredibly jealous of you all :)flower:) as I've now COMPLETELY convinced myself I'm going to hold out and go 2 weeks past my due date and then still have to be induced anyway. :dohh: Elective induction is starting to sound good to me.... this is the same crap that happened with Maisie. :haha: I'm at least holding out until April 19. Or, so I've told myself today at least. :haha:

I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check fluid levels and placenta. Elective inductions are soooooo popular here, OBs start to get nervous about stuff breaking down before due dates apparently. I don't mind the extra caution, I'm just worried I'll be too easily persuaded to go for induction if any little tiny thing is amiss. I'm especially nervous to hear the weight estimate because my mind immediately goes to "That could be off by a pound... IN EITHER DIRECTION!" so I'll immediately think I'm having a 9+ pound baby, I'm sure. :haha: Guess we'll see; I don't anticipate any issues so figure I'll be pregnant for at least another week (because, again, I just don't think labor is something that could possibly ever start naturally for me. :wacko: :haha:).

Oh ladies... I just finally was able to read up on all the pages! I can't believe the changes going on here. Any word from TeAmo and Candy? Congrats to all the weekend babies and mommys!

Can't wait to get home on Tuesday and catch up properly! It's been a bit busy with visitors at the hospital! I will try to get some more pictures on FB (for some reason it's a huge pain on here from my phone).

Hugs to everyone! Sarah and LittleSpy, it will happen at any moment! And you won't be expecting it ;)

ReadytoMum, good thing that everything is ready for Peter!!!

hey Steph how are you liking being a new mom? can not wait to see pics of all the new babies!

no update from me and TeAmo.. we are rather nervous about tomorrow. Im finding it hard to block out the bad stuff and sleep. Hopefully we wont be in labour long lol xx

hey Steph how are you liking being a new mom? can not wait to see pics of all the new babies!

no update from me and TeAmo.. we are rather nervous about tomorrow. Im finding it hard to block out the bad stuff and sleep. Hopefully we wont be in labour long lol xx

I'm sure it will be quick! The good thing about induction, is that
They can control how fast you progress with meds!! What time tomorrow? So excited to meet all LO that are hanging in there.

I am completely terrified of leaving the hospital :haha:. I feel like I need a nurse to come with me, so I don't do any harm to Grayson lol.
But so far, we are doing pretty good with breastfeeding (which I was concerned would be a problem). Poor Grayson has a huge bruise on his head from wherehe was stuck :wacko:. But it's amazing, everything still feels to surreal lol.

I know you won't have much time tomorrow but know that we are all thinking of you and Benson!!!! :hugs:

Hi All, sneaking in as I need to waste some time...

Was last time on BnB over 2 years ago with my first born, who was 12 days "late" but perfectly cooked. Now I had a 3rd April due date, which there is no chance was incorrectly calculated as I'm a single mum by choice and this one was a slight "oopsie" and on the pill baby :blush:. Well, just like his big sister, he decided to be late to his own party 4 days into it now.

I'm much more patient this time, BUT, have a nerve wrecking backup physician (planned is a birth center birth in the US) who according to the ultrasounds he had performed in the last 3 weeks considers this baby huge and wouldn't even have let me go "this long". Luckily they called 1 1/2 weeks ago and cancelled last weeks ultrasound, so that I do not have to see him again before the 11th.

At MW exam last week I was barely 1 cm, 30% effaced and baby minus 2, so still pretty free floating. I'm 5'11 and my babies sit super high til the last minute, so can't expect anything else really. Only problem is, that if doc says I have to have a hospital birth, there is no way around it and I won't have my midwife team there which would majorly suck.

Anyone else past their due date right now?

Please send me some labor dust :)

good morning everyone :D Lorah had her baby girl this morning.. both are doing well :) will update with times and weights on the facebook page.... Yay congratulations TeAmo and Lexi!!!! xxxx

Congrats to our Teamo/Lorah!!! Can't wait to see pics of baby Lexi!

Haha steph you make me laugh so much - you will be FINE when you get home with Grayson! Poor little mite with a bruise, but I'm sure it will go down very quickly. He was so beautiful in the photo on Facebook :kiss: and YAY! Not huge!!! I'm so happy he is finally here and can't wait to hear more about him!

Congratulations TeAmo and Lexi! So pleased for you and the whole family!

Now candy the pressure is on to produce benson in the next 14 hours for birthday buddies!!!

And now. Really. I HAVE to be next right?! How many more of you are going to sneak in before me tomorrow?! :haha:

And now I once more request pictures of babies to coo over! So many to choose from now!

Oh and I am definitely having a boy. when Benson arrives today it will have been a run of girls and he will start the run of boys, so I have to go with that!! Even if mine is a girl I'll have to do a sneaky swap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->