April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

C'mon Doggy! We are waiting on little Jay!

Candy, you are on hun!!!!

Omg i feel so bad between yesterday and now ive failed on this group for keeping up im sorry ladies...

I was visiting family yesterday first day i was propably out.. pretty much too it out of me i was shattered...

I started to read and though ukgirl was away to have her lil one i i have read it right good luck hun :) if not i suck lol.

afm last day for midwife then it will be HV. my boobs ache :( so buying electirc pump :) manual really suck....ps holding baby as i type so my hurt is sore to lol xxxx

Oh i get fb updates oik cause i get them to my phone lol

Cherry don't worry- as everyone has their babies it's only natural they won't have as much time to keep up here! As long as you an Paige are doing well that's all that matters! X

Didn't have time to post as everything went a bit fast!!

Got to the hospital, got the iv ab's in and then promptly gave birth lol! Got to stay in for obs as a result as they like 2 lots 4 hours apart (GBS+) but should hopefully be home at lunchtime tomorrow.

Baby Vinny (Vincent) was 7lb 5oz I believe although I don't have my notes here. Currently attached to boob and just done the biggest poo I've ever seen lol!

Will update properly tomorrow as my battery is a bit low and I forgot my charger in all the excitement!

Hope the others mamas popping are all doing well!!!

I am stalking and congratulations! :happydance:

hello just an update from me before I go back in to hospital as Im going to spend the rest of the day playing with the kids. I went in at 9.. bp was high.. lost a lot of bloody mucus which is my show apparently.. never had that before :/ dr came and checked my cervix... high and closed :( not favourable in her oppinion :/ all that fake labour done f all for me :( typical! so she said its too late to medicate and its better to induce. they have to use a pessary as my cervix isn't doing the job and went to see if they could get me in... but no beds so I have to go in at 4pm and get started. I went to toys r us and got Connie and Lucas some cool stuff for us to play with until later... including bath jelly!! yay fun! so yes Im off to play and walk up and down stairs and bounce on my ball... TeAmo is home now and will update for me when and if she can if not I will post when I can :) xx

Congrats dan-o i just seen that lol

Thanks DL, glad you ladies understand :D feel little bad for paige though i just change her an hour before the midwife came and then i had to strip the poor little lady again to be weighted lol she had a tiny poo'y nappy so i went to change it as i took away the nappy Paige thought she give me an extra present....She pee'd cover the all changing mat.. i quickly picked her up and mop up the pee with the towel under her and the fresh muslin cloth i just took out but she had pee'd it before i could move it lol..

Now my little mokey is down for a snooze:)

Ahh ukgirl.. your just on a rollcoster with this little one aint you lol. Bring on 4pm for you :D

DL i seen you have one day to go :) whoo hooo so exciting that nearly all babies are here.

They fill you with joy and love but night times you just wish they sleep haha. xxx

So glad to hear that TeAmo is back home and little Lexi has joined us!! They cetainly didn't keep her in for very long! Hopefully we'll get some pics to oogle over later today. :cloud9:

ukgirl: sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes for this afternoon! Little Benson will be here soon and then this crazyness of being in and out will be over with!! Good luck and update us when uou can!

Doggylover: You're almost up to the front of the line! Baby Jay will be here before you know it and you'll be all smitten with baby cuddles and forget all about us poor sods still waiting! :haha:

cherrybump: Hopefully you'll get on better with the electric pump. A few of my cousins who have had several LO's has recommended that I look into getting one too. But they're just so expensive. :wacko:

AFM, a few strong BH's during the night, including the one I woke up to this morning. We finished our nursery tasks yesterday. Finally got the shelf up and hung the remaining pictures. I'm so happy with how it turned out!! It's the best decorated room in our house! lol

they arent aint they i looked around mother have the tommee tipee one from 65 pound i think so i wanna get my butt down there and get it lol

Hi ladies, quick hello as Im on my phone! Lexi is beautiful. weighs 8lb 1oz, born at 5:15am and we were home by 11! 4.5 hour labour which was unexpected as I thought I would need the induction.. Will update more when i go on laptop. love to all. Xx

hello just an update from me before I go back in to hospital as Im going to spend the rest of the day playing with the kids. I went in at 9.. bp was high.. lost a lot of bloody mucus which is my show apparently.. never had that before :/ dr came and checked my cervix... high and closed :( not favourable in her oppinion :/ all that fake labour done f all for me :( typical! so she said its too late to medicate and its better to induce. they have to use a pessary as my cervix isn't doing the job and went to see if they could get me in... but no beds so I have to go in at 4pm and get started. I went to toys r us and got Connie and Lucas some cool stuff for us to play with until later... including bath jelly!! yay fun! so yes Im off to play and walk up and down stairs and bounce on my ball... TeAmo is home now and will update for me when and if she can if not I will post when I can :) xx
Good luck and we will all be thinking of you.

as i took away the nappy Paige thought she give me an extra present....She pee'd cover the all changing mat.. i quickly picked her up and mop up the pee with the towel under her and the fresh muslin cloth i just took out but she had pee'd it before i could move it lol..

:rofl: what a naughty girl!!! Sounds like you need a full waterproof body suit to change that monkey!

Readytomum, oh I don't know, if LO takes as long to respond to the induction as I think from their current behaviour, you may well be gone before me! Especially if your BH are getting you ready!
Glad to hear you got the last of your nursery done, we just this minute finished putting up the three pictures for ours,so we are all done now as well! And like you, ours is definitely the best decorated room in the house!

Candy: enjoy playing with C+L until you have to go back to hospital. I'm sure they will love this special time with you before Benson arrives. If you can, keep us updated, if not, I'll be waiting eagerly and will be thinking of you all evening.

I can't believe TeAmo is home with Lexi already! What a super cool mamma! :coffee: and 4.5hrs is amazing, what a wonderful experience (I hope!)

Afm, Simon came home from work early as he is very....anxious and over excited about tomorrow bless him. I have just been finishing up cleaning and tidying the house, and got a few last bits from the shop to keep us going. So now just....waiting.

Wow te amo 4.5 hour! That's lovely! Glad you and little lexi are both doing well and are home now! Congratulations again and can't wait to see pictures!
Not long for you now doggylover! How exciting that all the babies are on their way not! Not gonna be many of us left!
Readytomum hopefully these bh your getting are preparing you for a soonish birth lol.
Afm last night I was getting awful period like pains, and again I'm living on the toilet... I've got a consultant appointment and I'm gonna make sure I get a straight forward answer this time! I wanna k ow if they are going to consider inducing me or if they are going to wait till my due date.
Everything is ready for James to come now too, just got to wash the bath, and top and tail bowl as thu have been in the loft, and rearrange our bedroom and bleach clean the windows as there is a bit of mildew from condensation then I can set his Moses basket up next to my bed! Very exiting!

Aww and cherry you have got lots more of that to come! Every time I took Paige's nappy off she used to pee lol! And the poos as well, lol all up there backs and clothes hehe ;) but of course they are worth it! X

Kealz it sounds like you might head into labour before you get a straight answer from your consultant! Was 10th not originally mentioned for you for induction? Not good that they are being so "put off-ish" (sorry couldn't think of a real word!!) about it at all.

For everyone still waitin I thought you may appreciate this....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
Oh I very much doubt that Sarah lol I reckon they re going to have to pull this little guy out kicking and screaming lol! Yeah one consultant and 2 midwives said that! Then some horrible consultant came along and said I probably wouldn't be induced! And that I needed another scan which I had last week, so I get to discuss tomorrow wats happening!
Bless that's so cute about Simon! How is he feeling about it all? I've noticed Stephen has started to panic a little lol! Men are so funny x

I don't understand why you and candy have both had such a mess in tryin to sort out problems and get induced. It's totally unacceptable that some people are tellin you one thing, and then a consultant just pops along and changes that- in some cases with really no knowledge of what's actually been happening. It makes me so cross on your behalf! But as long as James gets here safely that is the main thing. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Simon appears fine, but he said he didn't sleep at all last night so he is obviously worrying a lot. I think he's focusing on the fact that we have no idea how long it will take or what will happen - god only knows what he's going to do when he remembers he has to help take care of a baby after the labour!! That said he's pretty laid back so I'm 100% confident he is going to take it all in his stride and come into his own.
We're both big planners, so it's just that element of the unknown which worries us both!

Yeah it's so frustrating! And I don't wanna shout and get angry coz they are the ones with the drugs haha! They just don't seem to care, and I've been getting spots in front of my eyes recently too, but when I called the hospital she said well all you urine and bp previously was fine so I'm sure it's nothing just sit down and rest! And that's what I was doing in the first place! So we shall see what they say tomorrow.
Pregnancy is such an unknown! You could have 12 kids but every pregnancy and delivery can be so so different! I feel although I was in labor with Paige for 27 hours it was a good labor, there was no complications and she came healthy and happy and just left me with a small grade 1tear as she came out with her hand by her ear lol! But I had several bleeds with her pregnancy!
This time round I'm more nervous than I was before I had Paige.
You just have to go with the flow! :) and you and Simon will do great, it all just comes to you as soon as you have that baby in your arms it will be like he/she was always in your life! You will both make lovely parents :) I'm so excited for you! I'm gonna have my phone glued to me haha! (Paige usually steals it and I have to run around trying to fin it haha) x

It's like the doctors just want to fob you off, and put you off, for as long as possible without actually taking into consideration that something could very quickly go wrong and then instead of having a nice, controlled, induction, it could potentially lead to a very differ situation.

27 hours is a long time! But if it a good labour, as yours was with Paige, then it wouldn't be as bad. 27 hours of torturous, awful labour on the other hand... :haha:
And thank you for your kind words, I hope we are able to figure out what to do with the baby once we get home! We have a lot of support from my family, and Simons too when they are here, so we will always have someone to help us out when we are at our wits end (so around Friday morning!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->