April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

i just told my mum im expecting no 4 there was the what? ah lovely! you havent giving your self enough time to heal! (my son being 14 months) which its true but baby no 4 is defo my last ive told her to keep its a secret though as i swore i werent going to tell till 12wks 6 wks early and ive told her! lol

im forever hungry! i was like this with my son! waiting for sickness to kick in!!

I just old my mum the other day that I was expecting number 4 and got a similar response. my son is only 15 months. I wasnt going to say anything untill I had a scan but didnt want the stress of wondering what she would say so I caved in and told her, lol.

lol i jsut couldnt not tell her! i phoned her tonight shes happy for us! i was half expecting her to get drunk toniught lol

elaineyredlainey! aww bless ya! but your hubby loves you dearly and that lemonade will sure tatse good when you get some eh :) hugs xx

i jsut read some of the posts there! im so glad im not the only one hungry all the time! im also sweating terribly too! but i sure i had these symptoms with my son too! xx

I'm extra emotional too. And also very irritable. I yell at DH, then feel bad and cry. And I also have older children who overheard us talking and now know! So we've had to sit them down and tell them not to tell anyone yet. lol

I have been really bad being emotional, I even got emotional watching the Olympic ceremony !!! All makes sense now why....

Anyone trying to hide their pregnancy from older children, my 14 year son is so nosy and has always found out !!! OH keeps slipping up and I have to try to get him off the scent...

Xx

Yes, I'm not telling my children till I'm about 12 weeks. My eldest is only 6 next month but she is so switched on. Very smart and very nosy, lol. Funny story- I'm already looking pregnant because I bloat so much. And yesterday she caught me getting dressed and said "why is your tummy so big when you dont have Riley in there anymore? Is there a baby?" lol wasn't sure what to say. She also keeps asking why I keep looking at baby things on the internet. She is going to be so excited when I do tell her! It would be much harder keeping it from a 14 yr old though!!

I had my second one done this morning...it came back at 51!!! I am so excited.

I have been really bad being emotional, I even got emotional watching the Olympic ceremony !!! All makes sense now why....

Anyone trying to hide their pregnancy from older children, my 14 year son is so nosy and has always found out !!! OH keeps slipping up and I have to try to get him off the scent...

Xx

Im emotional at the best of time. Pregnancy is like a massive magnifying glass!!!!

How are all you ladies tonight?! Still feel sick, with back pain and sore boobs I hope. hahahaha. :happydance:

Miy symptoms have kind of eased off although my back hurts if i walk any distance. pooooooooo.

xxx

Xx

Yes, I'm not telling my children till I'm about 12 weeks. My eldest is only 6 next month but she is so switched on. Very smart and very nosy, lol. Funny story- I'm already looking pregnant because I bloat so much. And yesterday she caught me getting dressed and said "why is your tummy so big when you dont have Riley in there anymore? Is there a baby?" lol wasn't sure what to say. She also keeps asking why I keep looking at baby things on the internet. She is going to be so excited when I do tell her! It would be much harder keeping it from a 14 yr old though!!

i havent told mine either! my oldest is 6 and the same she talks to everyone we havent spoke in front of her or her sister and luckily ive always watched baby programmes and looked at baby stuff with my son only being 14 months lol x

Oooh and I have made a booking appointment but it isnt until the 4th september when I will be 9 weeks!!! First antenatal appt and its ages away :(

Xx

i havent told mine either! my oldest is 6 and the same she talks to everyone we havent spoke in front of her or her sister and luckily ive always watched baby programmes and looked at baby stuff with my son only being 14 months lol x

We are trying not to talk about in front of them. I have to really watch what i say because even when you think they are not listening they are!! lol If my eldest knew she would tell everyone!! Yeah it makes it easier being able to look at the baby stuff when you still have a little one. It sort of covers it up, lol xx

It is very hard not to talk about it in front of jake, he follows me around the house at the moment. He saw my pregnancy test in my wardrobe and asked why I had it... He gets a bit funny when I'm pregnant, it's like he knows then we had sex and hates us for it.

TTC- that's fab news honey x

I'm pretty sure April is blowing at the seems. I'm not sure it's normal to have so many :)

Oh god I just remember,Paige was born during a baby boom, they didn't have a rooms to induce me and I went 16 days overdue, I hope it doesn't happen again !!!

Oh god I just remember,Paige was born during a baby boom, they didn't have a rooms to induce me and I went 16 days overdue, I hope it doesn't happen again !!!

Oh no! I hope that doesn't happen to any of us!!:wacko:

I read on the news that the books fifty shades of grey caused a massive baby boom this year.

another April baby over here! scheduling my first pregnancy confirmation next monday when i gotta go in to the hospital for other health related stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->