April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

STMW: Sorry things were so rough, but glad to hear that your both doing ok now!! And little Lexi is gorgeous!!

Dano-o: Vinny is such a handsome little man!! It seems like all the girls are being born with lots of hair and all the boys have peach fuzz! I have even less hope now that Peter will have luxurious locks at birth. :haha:

Bjs: Good luck!! Keep us posted as best you can!

ukgirl: Benson will be here any time now!! So exciting!! :hugs:

Doggylover: I'm so excited for you tomorrow too!! I can't wait to see which team you end up on. :happydance: That's too cute about Simon getting all excited about the thermometer as well. Poor guy. My DH is starting to stress out a little bit too I think, although I haven't seen him reading any of his "man pregnancy" books in a while. I think he decided they're crap and instead steals mine to read.

Babies everywhere!! :cloud9: lol

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if LO's Cirque de Solei activities in there have resulted in turning sideways. It seems like the top half of my bump is really hard and the bottom half has nothing in it? :shrug: Still lots of painful little jabs going on to my right hand side, although finally below the ribs now. I wish we could see what's going on in there!

hey everyone Im still on maternity ward.. Ive managed to piss off the night staff because I wanted Aaron to stay. They are being reallu bitchy with me now.. Im missing Connie and Lucas like hell! Ive never spent the night away from them so this is awful. Ive got the pessary in but they wont re check my cervix for 24 hours.. having contractions every 5 mins. Hopefully he will be here tomorrow I just wany this over with :( xx

Oh wow!!! So many more babys already!!!! Congratulations to ALL the new mammas and goodluck to the girls getting induced or going in now! I'm just a tad bit jealous now! Haha. I've been so sick and continually getting contractions that amount to nothing :( quite fed up really but we are soon off to finally get Rileys hearing checked!! Hope it turns out well. Will be back to check on everyones progress later! Goodluck ladies!! xx

hey everyone Im still on maternity ward.. Ive managed to piss off the night staff because I wanted Aaron to stay. They are being reallu bitchy with me now.. Im missing Connie and Lucas like hell! Ive never spent the night away from them so this is awful. Ive got the pessary in but they wont re check my cervix for 24 hours.. having contractions every 5 mins. Hopefully he will be here tomorrow I just wany this over with :( xx

Goodluck Hun!! Hope it goes really quick for you!! xx

Candy your being induced there for having a baby so he should be able to stay any way!!!! What if he was to go him and you suddenly spontaneously dilated to 10 ready to push and he couldn't get back in time! Idiots! I swear they even try to tell me I can't have Stephen stay I will throw such a gussy fit they will wish they didn't open there mouths! Well at leat your in now and hopefully meeting your gorgeous benson soon! Hope all is ok and will be thinking of you!
Sarah ill be thinking of you too tomorrow!!! good luck hun!!! Keep me posted as u can! Hugs to you both xxx

thanks Kealz!.. I dont get their issue it isnt like hes gonna have sex with me in here when I have a weird tamponybthing stuck up my cervix and in pain lol.. they are being really off with me here.. on the plus side we have our own room due to the bug I had... yay!! d+v came in handy!! Ive got horrible back pain with contractions now every 5 mins I dont think I can sleep bt I guesss I have to try :( really hope Beno is here tomorrow..

Good Luck tomorrow DL looks like we could have birthday babies instead at this rate! xxx

Good luck, Bjs! :happydance: Wow, what a baby boom!

TeAmo -- your LO is so stinking cute!

ukgirl -- still thinking of you! :flower: Hoping all goes very smoothly.

doggylover -- I imagine you're having trouble sleeping right about now. I could hardly sleep a wink before I was induced with Maisie, which of course is a terrible idea but nothing I could control. :dohh::haha: Very excited for you!

had to go back a page and respond lol..

omg dan-o your little boy is super handsome!! xxxx

Stmw .. What a terrible way to be treated! Im sorry you had such a crappy time but Im glad that you and your little miss are doing well now.. still cant believe how tiny she was!! congratulations! hope you are feeling better now xx

thank you littlespy :) hopefully your little lady wont be far behind xxx

So... I had an appointment today and I'm walking around 4cm dilated now. :wacko: Makes me a bit nervous for labor to start being that dilated already.

I had a sweep and then took Maisie to the zoo and walked around for a few hours. About to bounce on my ball for a while. I've had some random strong contractions but nothing super promising.

Also, this baby is a peanut, it seems. I had a really strong feeling that she was. The weight estimate today (which of course could be off by a pound in either direction) was 7lbs 3oz. Maisie was estimated to be 8lbs 1oz and came out a few days later at 7lbs 11.6oz so I'm expecting her to be right around 7lbs now. Everything is fine for me to keep on keeping on. My next appointment is next Tuesday and I'm pretty sure I'm going to set an induction date of April 19 so my favorite OB can deliver. Really don't want baby to share a birthday with hubby and pretty sure my OBs are going to want me to deliver by April 22 (which is hubby's birthday).

Ukgirl I hope it kicks off for you ASAP now! That's certainly how mine started when I had Sidney! I hated being separated too, horrible. You'd think that they would let him stay as you have a side room! Hopefully you'll be 4cm soon so you can go to delivery suite and they can call him back! Get on your feet!!

Stmw wow sounds like you had a time of it, you poor thing! I hope you are feeling ok and it's not spoiling this precious time. You sound like you've taken it in your stride anyway, congratulations mama :hugs:

Doggy good luck for tomorrow hun!! Hope its a quick and successful induction! Mine was fine last time, hope yours is similar! Just looked at your siggy and realised you are being induced on my wedding anniversary, good job I saw that as I'd totally forgotten :haha:

oh my goodness, I just can't keep up with this thread at the moment, so much excitement!!! So many babies on the way! Weeeeeee!!! I'm off to my pre-op appointment so I'll update how that went when I get home later.

Im in so much pain... kill me now! lol... contractions are coming thick and fast.. just been to the toilet.. sick not over the bug :( Benson isnt helping he keeps trying to push his head down.. my hips and back ache so bad... bp is down though :D yay!! also had an adrenaline rush where I couldnt stop shaking lol that was fun :p isnt labour fun!

Omg candy, not much longer now!! Are you going natural or with epi???
Fingers crossed for you!!

Sarah... A few more hours :thumbup:

Yay sounds like its working then, how exciting!!! :wohoo:

Morning ladies!

Candy sorry to hear Aaron wasnt allowed to stay :( I hope he didn't miss the important bit. Benson will hopefully be here ASAP if not already! Thinking of you!

Thank you ladies for all your kind thoughts! I actually had a great nights sleep - weirdly I've been sleeping so much better this past week than usual! I hope some of your prophecies are right and this goes quickly - but if not I am fully prepared for the longest, most boring, day of my life!!we have lots to things to do, and will hopefully be able to access to wifi in the hospital so I can keep abreast of Candy's progress!

Lots of kisses to all the babies already here, and I hope to high heavens I have some good news at some point in the next 36 hours!

It's 2.20am here and I just woke up to feed Grayson.

Thinking and Candy (and hope things started moving forward) and super excited to Sarah to get started!!!!

My thoughts are with you both today xoxo

Darling Dan O many congrats here too! I just wrote at your birth story thread!
So so envious!
Your little Vincent is gorgeous!

Doggy good luck w/ induction tomorrow! I'm sure everything will be great! You must be so excited to meet your LO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->