April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Update from Candy, they won't check her cervix for 24 hours so that will be after 4pm today. as you know she was upset Aaron couldnt stay. feel her pain. hope Benson comes soon hun Xx

Congrats and fab birth story Dano!!

Good luck Doggylover & candy how exciting :) xx

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Good luck candy and doggy lover... Can't wait to hear that the baby's are finally here xxx

Baby Benson is here!!!!! Born at 9.02 weighing 7lb 10oz. There was meconium in the waters so he needs oxygen bit doing well!! Congrats Candy, Aaron, Connie and Lucas on your new addition! Xx

Congratulations candy and family!!!! How lovely! And thanks te amo for the update! Hope everyone is doin well today! So many baby's now :) so lovely!
Afm last night was a bad night for me, I was very violently sick, like I would have given the exorcist a run for his money lol! And my bump is very painful and tender and I feel very sick... James was really moving about last night, he's never been that active at that time of night, but I've got my consultant appointment today so ill see what they say! Now were waiting on doggylover! Hope her induction goes well and she too is not waiting long before she gets to meet her lo :) x

Congratulations Ukgirl !!! Hope your hubby got there in time!! Can't wait to read your story and see pics!!

Kealz, I had all those symptoms right before my labour started!!

Doggylover hope its going well hun!!!

Anyone else thinking about popping today? So exciting! :wohoo:

Congratulations Ukgirl !!! Hope your hubby got there in time!! Can't wait to read your story and see pics!!

Kealz, I had all those symptoms right before my labour started!!

Oooh really? Don't get my hopes up haha! How right before labour are we talking? Lol I'm really hoping it happens for me soon!

Update from doggy lover, he has no Internet access so ill keep her updated on other mummy's having their Los but so far she is ok nothing really happening but hopefully by tomorrow she will have her lo! Will keep you updated as I know more!

Come to think of it, haven't heard from kirstabelle for a few days! Wonder if she is ok or off having her lo! Lol x

So glad to hear that Benson and ukgirl are doing well! That crazy rollercoaster is finally over and they can finally just enjoy some snuggles. Ooh I can't wait to see some pics to see if he has any hair... all the boys seem to have bits of fuzz and the girls have lovely full heads of hair. I don't want Peter to be bald! lol

I hope things get moving quickly for doggylover too! She waited so long, hopefully LO doesn't keep her waiting much longer. I'm still betting boy!! Ahh I love the excitement!

AFM, still a bit queasy in the tummy but I've given up thinking it actually means anything since it's been like that for 4 or 5 days now. :shrug: And I thought I might actually get lucky and have Peter sooner rather than later! I'm totally going overdue.

38 weeks today!

I was sick the day before and had a tender bump in the 24 hours before the contractions started! Baby was also very active the day before and while labour was getting going, after having a quiet few days at the beginning of the week. Fingers crossed!

Many congratulations on baby Benson, he's finally here and can't wait to read birth story and see pics xx

Kealz, thank you for the update. My fingers are staying crossed for her, that LO is NOT huge and that she has an easy birth :thumbup:

Your right about Kristablle :shrug:. I hope all is well and she checks in soon.

Saw a pic of Benson on FB and he is such a handsome man!!! :thumbup: I may also be a little biased about all of our April babies being gorgeous :shrug::haha:

DanO, Vinny is just absolutely stunning and Grayson and I are proud to have him as a birthday buddy :thumbup:
Funny how you mentioned that you felt off before labor. Before my contractions started I was super crampy and just didn't feel right for some hours. I even tried to time to cramps :haha: ( which did nothing of course). I also remember Grayson being extra active that night. Just a thought ReadytoMum... But if Peter wants to hang out a little bit longer, so he doesn't have to share his big day, then that's ok too :hugs:

hey ladies is been a while since I posted wanted to say congratulations on all the bundles of joy that are already here...

I'm still hanging in, well I should say aiden is still hanging in there 37 weeks 2 days and still as active as ever...though the past week my BH have started becoming so umberable that I actually have to stop what Im doing and breath through them. My dc said pains can sometimes be worse in second pregnancies...well I know one thing is for sure my bh's with my little girl were painless and not a problem but with this one ouch....

scared that I wont realize that im in actual labor until my contractions are 5 min apart...that I'll brush it off as bh....

any of you girls experience the painful bh....and how did u realize that it was true labor and not just bh...

Hi all :) a quick update in the only part of the hospital which has any (sketchy!) signal!

Update as follows:

NOTHING IS HAPPENING. My pessary has been in for 8hrs and all that happening are some mild period like cramps. We're bored out of our minds (well Simon has actually just gone home for some dinner) and what doesn't help is the woman next to us (the induction bay is like a ward) is moaning that its all taking so long. She is contracting every two minutes and will be moved to delivery in the next hour - she arrived this morning as well! So she's due a slap...!!!

Hope all is well with everyone and the babies!

Readytomom -- Happy 38 weeks!

n_gods_hands -- I had some rough BH contractions with my first, but they've definitely been more crampy and intense with this pregnancy. I think for me the key to recognizing active labor is going to be them being in a pattern for a couple of hours and getting more intense. My BH contractions developed a really regular pattern this past Saturday (1 minute long, every 3 minutes) and they felt a bit different than usual so I thought for a while it was happening but they never really got more painful, then fizzled when I got up from lying down. I know they'll be unmistakable at some point, at least, when the time really comes so I'm not too worried about it.

Doggylover -- Thinking of you today! I'm so excited to finally know what baby version you've been baking in there!

Sooooo... Looks like another failed sweep for me (2 last pregnancy, 1 this time)! :haha: It's been almost 24 hours now since it was done. I swear I've had fewer contractions than usual since she did it. :dohh: Trying to stay active today. Will go grocery shopping and may actually get my house clean.

wow thats is along time before being seen :( but congrats on your lil bundle.

Oh sarah hope you lo Start to kick up a storm and hurry's along for you lol..

AFM: just wee update post. we finally got paige registered :) whoop she's now register at the doctors to. Got my first HV app on thursday :) weird these all seems like little mile stones lol..

Im just waiting for my child benefit form to come through so i can ring up council to get this lady to help me fill the in correct lol. And then get this sure grant one sent of once i get the others back.

Man i feel rather skint lol mum bought me new electric pump i would advice everyone to get them instead of a manaul as my hand goes pretty so doing it for so long :( and by the time i go onto the next boob i just cant be bother lol...

Will keep tuned into facebook to hear how your going Sarah :) xxxx

Many congrats to Candy and little Benson!!!

I was just looking at my U/S from yesterday, and I only now realized that baby measures 36+5 instead of 38+4, meaning he is a little smaller than average. Perhaps this is why he is not here yet?

Don't worry ladies, I'm still here... Day 5 of no baby and still zero signs of labor :shrug: My mum went over a week late with all three of her pregnancies and I did just read in an ACOG article that genetics plays a role... so, I blame grandma! Apparently having a boy also plays a role, maybe Doggy Lover's baby is a boy after all... but I am going to stick it out in the lonely land of Team Pink for DL :haha: Hope the induction gets a move on for her!!

Congrats to Teamo and UK Girl!! Can't wait to see pictures! Glad they are both here safely and that poor Candy's sickness-blood pressure-induction ordeal is over!

yay congrats Candy, Benson is a beauty!

Dogglover, hope things start happening for you soon hun! Im with Littlespy cant wait ti see what colour your bump turns into!

Littlespy, boo to the failed sweep, you never know though!

Dano, congrats to you!

Congrats to everyone else, so exciting now with all these babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->