April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Welcome to the new girls, flying monkey your only two days after me x

I read them ( still on book three) but the sex bit bored me and I skipped those bits. Lol

I didn't read it due to the horrible reviews on the literature lol

It's really badly written but I'm too far in now to give up... I just speed read it

its badly written but its a damn good story line and its sexy... we found a baby grow that says '' 9 months a go my mum read 50 shades of grey! '' .... brilliant!!!

Hi All!

Can I join this group? I have been getting support from the ttc threads and, for now, I guess it's time to graduate. I got my BFP this past Sunday night and had my second beta HCG test today at 18 dpo. My level was 1358. From using the due date predictor calculatiors, it looks like I will be due on April 15th. I'm happy to have a BFP but SO nervous it won't be a sticky bean! It's crazy how worried I was when ttc...this is almost worse! My only symptoms so far are cramping, headaches and fatigue. What are other people's experiences?

I agree with everyone about 50 shades and that convo made me LOL! The book was terribly written, but once I got to reading it I had to know what happened. I read the first two, but by the third I couldnt do it anymore.

I read them ( still on book three) but the sex bit bored me and I skipped those bits. Lol

Lady I totally agree! The first one was exciting but then they all sounded the same. By the end of the second book, I would just skip that whole scene lol.

Lady I totally agree! The first one was exciting but then they all sounded the same. By the end of the second book, I would just skip that whole scene lol.

I actually have all three books ( got them weeks ago) read the first, got about a quarter of the way through the second and then put them aside. I guess I'll read the rest one day but I am starting to find it a bit boring...

i just told my mum im expecting no 4 there was the what? ah lovely! you havent giving your self enough time to heal! (my son being 14 months) which its true but baby no 4 is defo my last ive told her to keep its a secret though as i swore i werent going to tell till 12wks 6 wks early and ive told her! lol

im forever hungry! i was like this with my son! waiting for sickness to kick in!!

I just old my mum the other day that I was expecting number 4 and got a similar response. my son is only 15 months. I wasnt going to say anything untill I had a scan but didnt want the stress of wondering what she would say so I caved in and told her, lol.

Ugh! Moms suck! My mom had the same response! "Oh Julie!.............. Are you ready?" WTF?! This was her response after MONTHS of probing me about when we were going to start trying for #2. Mother, I prevented pregnancy for... A LOT of years. I know how to not have a baby! :dohh: And, yes, obviously if I was TRYING, I'm ready.

Right now, I have the lingering "I want to throw up" kind, and it's awful. I don't like feeling like this. If I'm going to do it, I just want to do it. I hate going hours feeling like I'm going to. lol

That's exactly how I feel. But hungry at the same time lol

Exactly what I had with dd from 5 weeks 1 day until about 14 weeks. All. the. time. Gagged a few times (especially brushing my teeth in the morning around 8-9 weeks. Pure torture!!) but never threw up (I fight puking to a ridiculous point).

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow (yay!). Not looking forward to it! But of course it's all way worth it. :thumbup: I've already had a few queasy days and have gagged a few times at strong smells so it's looking like it may be worse this time around. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Right now, I have the lingering "I want to throw up" kind, and it's awful. I don't like feeling like this. If I'm going to do it, I just want to do it. I hate going hours feeling like I'm going to. lol

That's exactly how I feel. But hungry at the same time lol

Exactly what I had with dd from 5 weeks 1 day until about 14 weeks. All. the. time. Gagged a few times (especially brushing my teeth in the morning around 8-9 weeks. Pure torture!!) but never threw up (I fight puking to a ridiculous point).

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow (yay!). Not looking forward to it! But of course it's all way worth it. :thumbup: I've already had a few queasy days and have gagged a few times at strong smells so it's looking like it may be worse this time around. Guess I'll find out soon enough.[/QUOTE

I think instead of morning sickness, I have late at night sickness. The last 3 nights, I have felt so horrible right before bed. It's so bad, I feel lightheaded and dizzy, and nauseous. :sick:

Mine was all the time but especially bad in the late afternoon (3-5pm) and then I'd get a little break from the worst of it and it'd come back around 8-9pm and stick around until I went to bed. But constant nausea for the most part. I thought it was called "morning sickness" because it happens in the "morning" (beginning) of your pregnancy. :shrug:

Mine was all the time but especially bad in the late afternoon (3-5pm) and then I'd get a little break from the worst of it and it'd come back around 8-9pm and stick around until I went to bed. But constant nausea for the most part. I thought it was called "morning sickness" because it happens in the "morning" (beginning) of your pregnancy. :shrug:

I know. I never could figure out why they called it that. Why don't they update it to "Nausea and vomiting?" lol Mine seems to peak at 11am-12pm, then calms down around 2. But then I get so so tired, I have to go nap. Then it comes back around 9 or 10, and it gets so bad I have to go to bed.

I have estimated that I am also due 1st April... will know definate date on first scan which is 21st August, getting early scan as had an early miscarriage last pregnancy... Can't wait to get scan over and to see a little heartbeat this time... I'm feeling pregnant for the first time today as I feel nauseous and was worrying previously as had no symptoms, never thought I'd be pleased to feel sick :) x

i just told my mum im expecting no 4 there was the what? ah lovely! you havent giving your self enough time to heal! (my son being 14 months) which its true but baby no 4 is defo my last ive told her to keep its a secret though as i swore i werent going to tell till 12wks 6 wks early and ive told her! lol

im forever hungry! i was like this with my son! waiting for sickness to kick in!!

I just old my mum the other day that I was expecting number 4 and got a similar response. my son is only 15 months. I wasnt going to say anything untill I had a scan but didnt want the stress of wondering what she would say so I caved in and told her, lol.

lol i jsut couldnt not tell her! i phoned her tonight shes happy for us! i was half expecting her to get drunk toniught lol

elaineyredlainey! aww bless ya! but your hubby loves you dearly and that lemonade will sure tatse good when you get some eh :) hugs xx

Yeah I said sorry to him and he laughed and said it's alright lol he said he has been through it 4 times before lol. So we made up .....:blush: :lol: xxx

Hiya everyone how are you all this morning?

I'm needing to cut down on my food I think. I wake up every morning with something weighing heavy below my chest.

I'm not having many cravings or many symptoms bar occasional Sicky feeling, tiredness all the time, boobs slowly becoming sensitive, but my wrists are aching and my lower tummy sometimes.

Tim but usually when I'm preg I have to keep blowing my nose which usually leads to me being sick but not this time :wacko:

How are everyone else's symptoms? Xxxx

lol i jsut couldnt not tell her! i phoned her tonight shes happy for us! i was half expecting her to get drunk toniught lol

elaineyredlainey! aww bless ya! but your hubby loves you dearly and that lemonade will sure tatse good when you get some eh :) hugs xx

Yeah I said sorry to him and he laughed and said it's alright lol he said he has been through it 4 times before lol. So we made up .....:blush: :lol: xxx

Aww bless you both xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->