April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Good luck bitsy!! Hope it gets going from the propess!

Happy birthday Ukgirl hun, sorry your not having the best of days, sounds exhausting! :hugs:

Izzy has just read up all about cluster feeding and growth spurts... :dohh:

Wish me luck for tonight :haha:

Izzy has just read up all about cluster feeding and growth spurts... :dohh:

Wish me luck for tonight :haha:

Lol at the breat feeding group they said that LO usually cluster feed at night, because your supply has gone down a bit from all the daytime feeding :shrug:. Seems like Grayson got that memo as well. He feeds from about 5pm to 10pm :dohh:.
Does anyone else notice a worse latch at night? I feel like the first day of BF when I feed him during nighttime feedings. My guess is the size of my boobs :shrug:??!!??

I'm still waiting for my milk to come in fully, but my giant baby is going to have one heck of an appetite (he already does). I think he nursed for 2 hours straight today. Fortunately I have a "Brest Friend" and its great and all I have to do is kind of keep him in position. No rolling off or down the pillows :) He has had another long day though, circumcised, hearing test, DNA prick, etc. First he gets yanked out of his nice warm womb and now all of this! Hoping tomorrow is just a quiet and uneventful day :) His weight has gone from 10lbs 14oz to 10 lbs 6oz, but they're not worried. He nurses so much I know my supply is going to be horribly painful! :dohh: The joys of babyhood.

I'm still waiting for my milk to come in fully, but my giant baby is going to have one heck of an appetite (he already does). I think he nursed for 2 hours straight today. Fortunately I have a "Brest Friend" and its great and all I have to do is kind of keep him in position. No rolling off or down the pillows :) He has had another long day though, circumcised, hearing test, DNA prick, etc. First he gets yanked out of his nice warm womb and now all of this! Hoping tomorrow is just a quiet and uneventful day :) His weight has gone from 10lbs 14oz to 10 lbs 6oz, but they're not worried. He nurses so much I know my supply is going to be horribly painful! :dohh: The joys of babyhood.

Oh gosh... The day Grayson got snipped was horrible for us. He was so upset, that he cried for 4 hours straight. There was no calming him down :nope:. I hope Jackson survived his busy day and is snuggled up with you now!

steph I find Ben struggles to latch on when my boobies are really full so I go and hand express a bit and he latches fine after that..

I find its stressful to bf at the moment when Im so engorged and in pain and when the milks comingninnit pisses out in his face... I soaked a bathtowel... a whole one.. one one feed :(

forgot to say I had another pre eclampsia check up and now Ive got an ectopic heart beat :/ I really thought as soon as Benson was out we would be fine but.my bp just wont go down ;(

I wonder if Sarah has had her baby yet and how littlespy is getting on... hopefully they both have their babies in theor arms rigjt now xx

Violet Isobel was born at 9:11pm (edt) on April 16. 7lbs 3.8oz 18.75 inches. <3 No piccys yet. Awesome labor with some insanity at the end. Went from 8cm to her being born in under 25 minutes. After fretting over which doc would be on call, NONE of my SIX OBs delivered her! Ha! My OB on call had just started a c-section when my water broke (which is when chaos ensued). No way she could have made it. Funny, though. With what I was feeling, I didn't give a flying crap who was down there to catch her and sew me up! :haha:

Violet Isobel was born at 9:11pm (edt) on April 16. 7lbs 3.8oz 18.75 inches. <3 No piccys yet. Awesome labor with some insanity at the end. Went from 8cm to her being born in under 25 minutes. After fretting over which doc would be on call, NONE of my SIX OBs delivered her! Ha! My OB on call had just started a c-section when my water broke (which is when chaos ensued). No way she could have made it. Funny, though. With what I was feeling, I didn't give a flying crap who was down there to catch her and sew me up! :haha:

Congrats Julie!!!
I want a birth like yours lol!!! :thumbup:

Can't wait for the piccys of little miss Violet!:kiss:

Awww congratulations littlespy! Can't wait to see pics!

Yay Julia!!! So happy to hear that everything went well and Violet and you are doing good!!! Can't wait to see some pics :hugs:

You won littlespy, still no movement here :( I have five hours left of the propess, if no progress then it looks like a c section it is :(.

Will keep you updated
Sarah x

Congratulations Julie.. Can't wait till my little one arrives, had a terrible night last night up and down going to pee and then having the number twos.. Hope it's a sign!!!!

You won littlespy, still no movement here :( I have five hours left of the propess, if no progress then it looks like a c section it is :(.

Will keep you updated
Sarah x

Good luck whatever happens today, just keep in mind that your still well on your way to meeting your little one xxx

oh Sarah I hope things pick up for you.. goodluck! xx

Maria I had the number 2s the day I had Ben, I was on the toilet every 20 minutes for an hour before I reached 4cm. xx

oh Sarah I hope things pick up for you.. goodluck! xx

Maria I had the number 2s the day I had Ben, I was on the toilet every 20 minutes for an hour before I reached 4cm. xx

Really that's good to hear, hopefully this baby might want to evict soon...

Litlespy huuuge congratulations on the safe arrival of Violet!!! :happydance:
Can't wait to get a little peek at the little lady!

Sarah fingers crossed things start hurrying themselves along and a c-section isn't needed. Could they not start you on syntocin? my propess also didn't do a damn thing, but once they started me on that it was 6hrs until Izzy arrived!

Steph: I DEFINITELY notice a worse latch at night, I assume it's down to us both being a bit lazy at night :haha: I don't spend as much time sorting her into a good position, and because it's dark I can't always check her latch as closely. But then I am so tired i am just like :shrug: she's on there, sucking, it's not TOO horrifically painful...it'll do!! Whereas during the day if I am not convinced by her latch I pop her off and on again until I'm happier (she usually isn't!)

Liamsmom: Whoa, Jackson has had a busy few days for one so young!! It's great that he is such a good eater, he will be a little chunky monkey soon once your milk comes in and he is guzzling at the milk bar day and night!!!

Candy: Holy crap :shock: a whole bath towel? You must be producing enough milk in there for everyone's baby. I can't imagine how painful that must be :hugs: Is Ben having trouble feeding at the minute because of it?
Sorry about your BP :( did they say how long it will take to go down?

Afm: Last night with my greedy beast baby wasn't so bad as I had imagined. She fed maybe 4 times and slept just perfectly in between times. Simon told me off because I didn't make him get up to change her or anything, but I feel so bad waking him to do something I can easily do, especially since I am awake anyway. He said it makes him feel bad to not get up, but I just can't bring myself to do it if he's asleep. If he's awake, that's a different ball game lol! Plus once he is back at work next week it's not fair to expect him to be up and down all night and then at work all day.

Congrats Little Spy!

Hope things progress for you Sarah!

Liams mom our Pediatrician said babies lose 10% of their body weight in the first few days but then it starts to come back up.

Emmaleigh has so much gas from the formula she is on! Ukgirl my milk never poured out like that but I did have a horrible time getting her latched on while they were engorged.

My darn rash is still there and no signs of disappearing. Emmaleigh has fully converted over to formula and she gets gas bad from it. Allen has enjoyed her a lot more too. He still acts like he is going to break her but it gives me relief to have him feed her while I try to clean and cook or even take a hot shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->