April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Womp womp.... U/s not great. Said my fluid levels are on the low side. Took forever to see her practice breathing, which seemed to concern the tech, too, though after nearly 10 minutes she said "well, she passed." Waiting to see doc now. Tech said I shouldn't hope they'll let me hold off until 4/23. :nope: I guess we'll see. Baby's wellbeing over what I want 100%!

Oh boy... Maybe Vi will not give you a choice after all :wacko:
I was told during my US that they don't practice breath all the time anyway but as long as they see it within 30min, it's fine :shrug:
But I agree... Whatever is best for LO!!:thumbup:

Sarah, I just saw a pic of Izzy on FB!!! Omg, you didn't bother telling us how freaken adorable she is???? :growlmad:!! That think dark hair is amazing!

Baby's wellbeing over what I want 100%!

:thumbup: I agree wholeheartedly!

girls, thanks for your support and encouragement! I really appreciate it!
:hugs:

Dan-O I get good monitoring because I'm doing it outside our national health system, I'm paying doc and tests/ U/S privately. If I was going through the system they wouldn't really care.:dohh:

Starbucks DL - i hope you both enjoy. and ill try out the coconut oil.

Congrats Krista

Afm: i would love to sue the council for stress while being pregnant. I may has well be depressed to grrr...

Those fookers keep messing things up.. Me and ryan clearly told them we arent a couple yet back when we put this claim in we were and remember to mention after we weren't the person i spoke to back then said it would be better to put it through as a partner because we're living together we odv didnt think anything of it since they said it was ok :S.. now we're been told we're lying and never info them..

This only came up because the person helping me with the forms i said because me and ryan arent a couple can i apply for this as a single claim as she ask for us both to bring our wage slips and that confused me.

waiting for a call so ryan can moan at her like crazy for saying we didnt tell 'her' we arent together and she said we told her we were :S we didnt not see no one else but her and this guy who collected info from us who clearly saw ryan sleeping on the couch.

She also mention that we they ask for a letter from me back in octber i wrote that we were together but when ryan moved in he was my ex... Info is so wrong.. Ryan moved in as we were together then and inform the lady that we were no longer together but he's living with me because im carrying his baby and he's helping me out.

The letter i wrote in octber she said i wrote we were together. I said i must have made a mistake writing it down as i have trouble with spelling,writing and reading.. No joke im dislesic (dunno how to spell it) i have google spell check thing to correct words i cant spell but clearly google doesnt know all the words lol.

Ive had this problem all the way through school to. But thats not good enough for them.. so this could fuck us both over even though we had no benefit since september and just given it back now. saying that they have gave us all the benefit we were due back then to :( mega fucked

Sorry for the rant ladies x

:wacko: sorry your dealing with so much bs.... Hopefully it will all get cleared up soon and you won't have any more trouble. Having a newborn is enough to worry about.

Cherrybump: Sorry to hear about the troubles with council! I hope things get sorted out for your soon so you don't need to stress about it!! Just try to focus on your beautiful little baby and I've got my fingers crossed for you!

LittleSpy: I'm sorry your u/s didn't go as well as you'd hoped. Hopefully the little lady gets a move on and shows up on her own soon so you don't need to worry about induction dates. I'm glad to hear that she's still doing ok in there though!

AFM, had my Dr appointment this morning and my cervix is between 1.5-2cm dialated. But we've decided not to induce. The Dr. seems to think that I'll be in labour naturally within a week or so anyway, so we've decided to just wait and see what happens naturally. She did a sweep today though, and TMI but I've got some bleeding. I have my regular appointment on Friday still, so if I'm not in labour yet she said she would do another sweep then. So it's back to hurry up and wait. :coffee:

Shitting myself. Inducing now. :shock: I had to beg to leave the doc and not go immediately to the hospital in order to pick up Mae and my husband.

:hugs: little spy I am thinking of you and violet and praying she gets here quickly and safely.

Steph: :haha: I just for granted everyone knew how adorable my baba is!! And yep, she has enough hair to go round everyone else's baby! And it's so dark like mine- she has little highlights as well- blondey and gingery ones- people will think we've had her at the hairdressers!!

Readytomum: glad to hear things are moving forward naturally for you. Hopefully Peter will put in his appearance ASAP and not leave you, dh and your family fretting too much.

Cherry: sounds like there has been a major mix up by the woman at you council :growlmad: hopefully you'll get it resolved soon.

Since I pestered everyone else for photos of their baby and haven't shared any of my own i attached a little one below! Tbh Simon is the picture snapper so I don't have too many, and just realising I have no nice ones of Isabelle and I, or of us all as a family :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
Wow doggylover she's gorgeous!! And look at all that hair, adorable!!

Jen x my experience of the induction was fine too. It was fairly fast, and was not as bad as I was expecting it to be! The only issues I had was James health after an that was due o the gestational diabetes!
Little spy thinking of you and baby violet! Hope she makes a speedy and safe arrival! :) god luck x
Sarah she is just so cute !!!
Cherry sorry your having a hard time with the council they can be so uncaring and unhelpful sometimes!
Lily hope you don't have to be induced x
Readytomum sorry your man is ill and hope your doctor is right ad that you labour naturally soon!
Trying to remember who else.... I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone
Oh kristabelle congratulations!!!!! :)
Afm midwife came today and did the heel prick test! I wanted to punch her, my poor little mans feet are bruised and bloody from all the tests he had in hospital and she wasn't nice about it! Poor baby screamed, made me cry!
He is still rather jaundice so she is coming back on Thursday to follow up and I have to have him in the window lots!
Is anyone having issues with there lower stomach and lady bits, I am in agony and can hardly walk when I get up! I was so concerned about asking all the questions I needed about James I forgot about myself!
Hope all you ladies and Los are all ok, and all you mummy's to be are not waiting too long for your Los. Xxx

thanks ladies, If they keep messing me around im heading over to chia and speak to somene there.

Omg good luck little spy.

DL your little one is s cute.. good idea with the towel behind her head lol i should do this to as i always find my self jumps up to wipe her face from spit ups and sick lol..

xx

Well I have a little time since my little man is getting circumcised at this very minute (poor guy!)

Anyhow, yesterday was my scheduled section and everything went very smoothly except for my anesthesia which took about 3 tries before they got the needle in the right place! About 40 minutes later they pulled out Jackson and weighed him in at close to 11 lbs and 23" long. Another big man for me :) He's got a great sucking reflex so he's been a great nurser. They brought him in and let me keep him most of the night except when they determined that mommy needed to stop fawning over the baby and try to get some sleep herself. My docs are great and just keep telling me to enjoy the quiet while I can get it. Pediatrician came in this morning and everything is "working" fine from eyes to hips, he's passed his hearing test with flying colors and as I said before is getting snipped right now. I'm already on to solid foods (thank GOD! I think I've been starving for the past 4 months). He's already given me lots of smiles and loves to have his back tickled, he has dimples like his older brother, he's just turning out to be a good boy like Liam (so far) :) I'm sure we'll get home and my good luck will be out. Liam is helping daddy put up the ceiling fan in J's room today so we'll have some good air circulation when we get home. Ahh and I can finally wear my own clothes around the hospital room! Love love love <3 Popping off now! Good luck momma bears and those with little ones to come.

PS - DON'T let the docs do anything you're uncomfortable doing! You never HAVE to be induced unless there are medical reasons on yours or the baby's behalf and there's no reason they get to schedule around your life! You are having the babe and it is your choice how to let that happen. I'm a big advocate for making sure that you are being heard when it comes to medicine!

Goodluck littlespy Hun, I'm thinking of you!! xx congratulations to my bump buddy liams_mom. I'm sooo pleased everything went so smoothly for you!! And yes another big boy for you, lol. That's ok at least he is very very healthy. Can't wait to see a picture!! xx

Good luck, Little Spy!

Doggylover, she's beautiful!

Kealz, thanks for the encouragement- though I may not need it now.

Just got back from a doctor's appointment where she did a cervix check. It was so very unfavorable for induction that she decided we should wait a week- at least. I'm actually a little relieved.

A little more time to get things done- and now I can go to the baby CPR class I wanted to go to this weekend. I'm not too stressed about waiting longer- yet!

Update!

No Noah yet...they originally were concerned about my first trace on the ward..no acceleration so starting talking about a csection. The second one improved, so attempted to put propess in, but cervix to high and closed...talked about csection again. This afternoon at 3:30pm they tried the propess again with me in stirrups...it worked..but bloody hell, I needed gas and air....labour does not bode well :(

Plan is leave propess in for 24 hr, if nothing happens by 3pm tomorrow, they will go straight to csection.

As of yet.....there has been nothing/ no contractions..but it's only been four hours.

Will keep you updated ladies....good luck littlespy....I will race you :)

good luck littlespy!! :)

Doggylover omg Isabelle looks like a little china dolly!! She's gorgeous!!

Liams_mom I saw pics on fb your little man is soooo handsome! I think these april munchkins are stunning lol.. congrats on a healthy happy little boy and a speedy recovery xxx

Lily sorry to hear they may have to induce, hopefully baby will come before hand. You never know when it'll happen, I had no signs at all then suddenly woke up with a show the day of my induction. xx

afm what a shitty birthday!! My brother come to visit and he and the kids made so much freaking noise Benson couldn't sleep now he's over tired and screamed at me for 2 hours straight!! I tell you now thank goodness I'm an experienced mummy or I would have been curled in a ball in a dark room rocking backwards and forwards by now lol... all I want is some peace and a cup of tea!! Its 7pm and I haven't even done dinner yet :(

Is there any update on bitsysarah? did she have her LO? So excited for her :D xx

LittleSpy: Oh wow! I hope everything goes well for you!! And that soon you'll be holding your little lady in your arms!

LiamsMom: 11lbs?! You should start advertising to breed for football teams! :winkwink: I cringe every time I think my LO might be in the 8lb range. lol Glad to hear you're both doing well and so glad Jackson arrived safely!!

Doggylover: that pic of Izzy is sooooo cute! She's totally adorable!

Steph: How did the BF clinic you were going to attend go? Did they give you lots of helpful advice??

Jen: I'm glad you get to wait for another week if you weren't comfortable having it done now! Get walking and eating spicy food and whatever else. :wacko: I know I'll be trying ALL of the crazy old wives tales to get Peter moving along ASAP.

ukgirl: Happy Birthday!! Sorry to hear it's not been such a great day so far. Hopefully you'll get some quiet rest this evening for a bit.

oooh Bitsysarah that sounds difficult! I had the propess, took about 5 hours to start kicking in then labour was an hour long xx

Eeeekkkk littleSpy... Fingers crossed that all goes smooth and quickly!! Update us as soon as you can.

ReadytoMum, get that baby out ... We can't to coo over his cute little self!!! Same goes for Lily, Jen, and Kristy (of course all other ladies as well... My brain is not working today :wacko:).
The breast feeding group went well. They weighed the babies when we got there, then we fed them... And then they got weighed again. Learned that Grayson gets right around 2 ounces per feeding ( at least that's what he got that day). Overall it was a really good experience. If I have any more questions, I will go back for sure.

Candy, sorry your birthday was so exhausting. I hope you get some rest now!

thanks steph Ive finally managed to settle him now.. I went to a bfing group too and found it very useful. Glad you had fun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->