April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Wow Kristy... How exciting :happydance:! Wishing you a very quick and easy labor!! Update us when you can!!!!!

LittleSpy: Congrats!!! Can't wait to see some pics! So glad that you and Vi are doing well, way to go mama!!

BitySarah: I hope things speed up for you so that you can avoid having to get a c-section! Good luck and try to keep us posted.

Kristy: OOooh!! Good luck! Hopefully LO makes their appearance soon! :happydance:

ukgirl: Sorry to hear that you're still having BP issues, and that it's making other things difficult as well. Hopefully it will hurry up and clear away for you so you can just enjoy spending time with your handsome little man!

Mommabrown: That's too bad about the formula giving Emmaleigh such bad gas, can you try a different one? (or maybe a different flow nipple on the bottle?) I know you feel bad about it, but try and take some joy in the fact that Allen can help feed at the moment so you get a bit of a break! I know as soon as I'm able to pump some bottles after the 4-week recommended period, DH will be doing some of the morning feedings! lol

Maria: Me!! lol I'm still pregnant and waiting too... although hopefully not for much longer. :haha: Lost lots of gunk after my sweep yesterday and been fairly crampy most of the day yesterday. Will try to spend some time walking today and bouncing on the ball in hopes that it gets things going!

ooooohhh good luck Kirsty!!! xx

doggylover it was very painful :( I did say to Aaron that I had enough milk to feed the world haha.. I managed to get most out in the shower it was just pissing out haha.. Benson finds it hard to latch when my boobies are so full up and when my milk comes in during a feed it chokes him so he unlatches and we both get soaked!! I feel bad when I have to ask Aaron for help too but with my other two at home I have no choice.. he has started moaning now that I ask him to change nappies ect which is making me feel worse. Luckily for me most of the time he is like Simon and offers to help first lol xx

Congratulations littlespy!!!
Goodluck Kristy hope it's quick for you and lo arrives safely!
Bitsysarah hope your bot waiting too long and the propess starts work! Will be thinking of you xxx

Yay, good luck kristy!!!

Bitsy, hope things get going soon hun!! Are you able to mobilise?

LittleSpy: Congrats!!! Can't wait to see some pics! So glad that you and Vi are doing well, way to go mama!!

BitySarah: I hope things speed up for you so that you can avoid having to get a c-section! Good luck and try to keep us posted.

Kristy: OOooh!! Good luck! Hopefully LO makes their appearance soon! :happydance:

ukgirl: Sorry to hear that you're still having BP issues, and that it's making other things difficult as well. Hopefully it will hurry up and clear away for you so you can just enjoy spending time with your handsome little man!

Mommabrown: That's too bad about the formula giving Emmaleigh such bad gas, can you try a different one? (or maybe a different flow nipple on the bottle?) I know you feel bad about it, but try and take some joy in the fact that Allen can help feed at the moment so you get a bit of a break! I know as soon as I'm able to pump some bottles after the 4-week recommended period, DH will be doing some of the morning feedings! lol

Maria: Me!! lol I'm still pregnant and waiting too... although hopefully not for much longer. :haha: Lost lots of gunk after my sweep yesterday and been fairly crampy most of the day yesterday. Will try to spend some time walking today and bouncing on the ball in hopes that it gets things going!

I'm not due till 26th so prob be the last one to have baby. My first was 8 days early so really hoping I don't go overdue as I'm ready for him to come now!!!! Wow sounds like things are happening for you so get on that ball and start bouncing lol xxx

I'm not due till 26th so prob be the last one to have baby. My first was 8 days early so really hoping I don't go overdue as I'm ready for him to come now!!!! Wow sounds like things are happening for you so get on that ball and start bouncing lol xxx

I'm not actually due till the 25th, so I could be waiting a while yet still too! I'm just wishful thinking. :haha: Seeing all these pics of beautiful little babies makes me want mine out even more! This is #1 for me, so originally I was fully expecting to go over, but now I'm hoping it won't take that long.

Update!

Propess did bugger all, she could not even get her little finger in there..even if I was crawling up the bed lol. Just waiting for consultant now, I have been nill by mouth since breakfast, I hope they go ahead and do the csection today....I have worked myself up for it now.

Will keep you updated

Good luck any other momma's giving birth today.

Congrats little spy :( <3

Good luck Kirsty.. Think that was your name lol.

Sorry i feel like im not here but im here lol

My milk doesnt leak out so i dont need to were breast pads lol i cant be that lucky surely lol

Just a wee update...

Paige is spending more time awake these past few days :S or it just seems like it at the day is pasting faster lol. She gets up every 4 hour through the night for feeds. But through the day i swear i just literally put her down an hour ago lol.. Must be every 2 hours or something she wakes. Must be a growth spurt week or something lol.

My close friends came to see Paige today but one friend couldnt make it i dont blame her tbh she has a lo who was born when i had my 12weeks scan lol so only few months old. this is her 4th aswell. It was raining today so she couldnt make it up and i wouldnt have except her to lol i had no idea she was meant to be coming anyways lol then i spotting my friend out the window i said to ryan oh crap yvonne has billie and jem with her i thought it was just yvonne lol.. Never mind it was really nice to catch up with them and share birth stories i finally fit in with the mummies lol.. Although now mines is the youngest lol and her mum and sister (who's pregnant and die in 5 weeks) is going to pop over week on friday which will be nice..

She offer to take some piks of Paige also for me as she's trying to get established photographer..

Aww sarah im sorry things are moving further along :(.. Dont worry to much if you end up having a section. You will have our support behind you.. Best of luck and will look out for your update xxxx

Sarah keep us updated on how you get on.

Kristy :happydance: good luck!!

Afm: I'm panicking that I have thrush in one breast. When I fed izzy earlier I got a few really sharp/stabby pains and I googled it and thrush was the first thing that came up. I'm just feeding her from that side again and so far so good, but I've convinced myself now!

Cherry sounds like fun having your friends over. And it's good to have the littlest baba as you can ask them for tips and tricks! My friends popped round to meet Izzy last night, but I am the only one with a baby so it was the opposite for me!

Candy: Aaron has some nerve moaning at you about you asking him to change nappies! Like you said you have the others as well, and he should be falling over himself to help lol!

Sarah I really hope they can do the c-section for you now, it seems like enough is enough. If you're not progressing after your second propess then you obviously need help to deliver. Good luck hun xx

Cherrybump, good that you saw your friends today, Ben is the same, he only feeds 2 times at night, I wake up swollen and engorged where he hasn't eaten :( He feeds every 3 hours during the day, I just had to express off some milk and he drank a good 60ml lol. Fatty. x

Doggylover sometimes if you have a sore nipple it can be just from cracks or if your baby is feeding a lot they can get sore, I get the same thing when Ben feeds a lot which is why I just expressed mine out, I had 2 clogged milk ducts too which I just managed to massage out.. hate hate hate clogged ducts :( can't wait for my milk to stabilize lol.

and omg Aaron is really on my nerves today, we needed hamster food so I went out to get some and I was a bit pissed off that he didn't want to come for a walk with me and Ben so I left quite annoyed and forgot the raincover! half way to the pet store it starts raining so I called him to come meet me with the cover.. he was going.. I'm looking out the window and it's not even raining! I was like.. well I'm out side and it is raining and Ben is 8 days old with no cover.. well I ended up calling him a dick and he came and dropped the cover off to me.. but omg I was so pissed off. I come home and he was just in the shower. He's just really annoying me lately.. roll on monday when he's back at work!!

Thanks ladies. it was really lovely :)..

I should carry nipple cream around with me. not sure if they jsut go sore to need pumping or something lol. only pumped twice today as i just cant get myself movatited to do it lol but i know i should lol xx

Cherry I carry my nipple cream everywhere with me!! I need some Velcro to attach it to Isabelle and invariably if I leave it upstairs I next feed her downstairs! But I slather myself in it, and if what I'm wearing has pockets its in there constantly!

Candy: I forgot the rain cover for the car seat yesterday and of course as soon as we leave the house....:rain: but luckily by the time we arrived at our destination it had stopped. But :growlmad: at Aaron. It'll be good for you and Benson to get into your own routine once Aaron is back at work.
I don't know what is going on with that particular breast/nipple. It must just be more sensitive than the other one :shrug: generally I have no pain after the first 5/10 seconds, I've been really lucky that Izzy has a pretty great latch and my boobs aren't ever too full because she's such a greedy monkey!

Our second bath time went much more smoothly. Simon is such a natural with bath time, it puts me to shame. He is wonderful with her in general I must say! Totally besotted!
This is the first night we haven't had any visitors, so we are enjoying some quiet down time.

Sarah, I usually have a crack in one of my nipples, so it always hurts the first 3 seconds and then eases off... Unless Grayson pinches my nipple or jerks away while feeding... Ouchie..
Candy, I hear you on the men front. Rob started work today and I was actually happy. He goes stir crazy in the house and thinks we should be taking the baby to the pool or god knows where else. :wacko:
He even mentioned yesterday that I will be soo happy when I can go back to work on 7 weeks... I had to explain to him, that I actually like sitting home and doing nothing because I am EXHAUSTED! Ugh men... Just because I let him sleep at night (since I'm up anyway to feed), doesn't mean I'm just as rested :dohh:

Grayson has been super gassy the last two nights and I have been up for at least 2 hours for each feeding, just to settle him again. Poor thing. To make it worse, he is now so tired, that he only eats for about 10-15min before being exhausted and passing out. Not sure what to do... Do I let him pass out and sleep for an hour and then feed again, or do I fight him for 2 hours to get him to eat for 25min??

DL love the new display picture. Isabelle is gorgeous :)

Im going to do that to pop my cream my the nappy bag since thats my new hand bag now lol xxx

im glad im not alone with the hopeless men front lol!! Steph Aaron doesnt want us to go anywhere hes like a sudden germ.a.phobe!! xx

. To make it worse, he is now so tired, that he only eats for about 10-15min before being exhausted and passing out. Not sure what to do... Do I let him pass out and sleep for an hour and then feed again, or do I fight him for 2 hours to get him to eat for 25min??

A lot of the time Isabelle only eats for 10 and the last 5 might just be shallow sucking so I know she isn't actually eating, just comfort sucking.
My mw said that's normal - she's just having a snack sometimes so it's quick, other times she wants a full three course meal so it's a longer session of power sucking for 25-30 mins on both boobs.

I would let him eat then pass out, then feed him an hour later personally. I had a day like that yesterday and although its pretty tough going, it worked for us.

. To make it worse, he is now so tired, that he only eats for about 10-15min before being exhausted and passing out. Not sure what to do... Do I let him pass out and sleep for an hour and then feed again, or do I fight him for 2 hours to get him to eat for 25min??

A lot of the time Isabelle only eats for 10 and the last 5 might just be shallow sucking so I know she isn't actually eating, just comfort sucking.
My mw said that's normal - she's just having a snack sometimes so it's quick, other times she wants a full three course meal so it's a longer session of power sucking for 25-30 mins on both boobs.

I would let him eat then pass out, then feed him an hour later personally. I had a day like that yesterday and although its pretty tough going, it worked for us.

Maybe your right... I will just let him have the quick Snack and see if we get more rest that way.

Tonight we have a photographer coming to the house to take newborn pictures... Hopefully Grayson will cooperate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->