April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hiya everyone how are you all this morning?

I'm needing to cut down on my food I think. I wake up every morning with something weighing heavy below my chest.

I'm not having many cravings or many symptoms bar occasional Sicky feeling, tiredness all the time, boobs slowly becoming sensitive, but my wrists are aching and my lower tummy sometimes.

Tim but usually when I'm preg I have to keep blowing my nose which usually leads to me being sick but not this time :wacko:

How are everyone else's symptoms? Xxxx

morning hun..... Not too bad this morning, hungry if anything and a lovely metal taste in my mouth lol. Do you eat after 9pm? Hugs hope your wrists ect feel better soon Xx

i just told my mum im expecting no 4 there was the what? ah lovely! you havent giving your self enough time to heal! (my son being 14 months) which its true but baby no 4 is defo my last ive told her to keep its a secret though as i swore i werent going to tell till 12wks 6 wks early and ive told her! lol

im forever hungry! i was like this with my son! waiting for sickness to kick in!!

I just old my mum the other day that I was expecting number 4 and got a similar response. my son is only 15 months. I wasnt going to say anything untill I had a scan but didnt want the stress of wondering what she would say so I caved in and told her, lol.

Ugh! Moms suck! My mom had the same response! "Oh Julie!.............. Are you ready?" WTF?! This was her response after MONTHS of probing me about when we were going to start trying for #2. Mother, I prevented pregnancy for... A LOT of years. I know how to not have a baby! :dohh: And, yes, obviously if I was TRYING, I'm ready.

lol, I think all mums are the same! My mum said she says these things because she is still my mummy and she cares. I think she worries too much though and forgets I'm an adult, lol

Hiya everyone how are you all this morning?

I'm needing to cut down on my food I think. I wake up every morning with something weighing heavy below my chest.

I'm not having many cravings or many symptoms bar occasional Sicky feeling, tiredness all the time, boobs slowly becoming sensitive, but my wrists are aching and my lower tummy sometimes.

Tim but usually when I'm preg I have to keep blowing my nose which usually leads to me being sick but not this time :wacko:

How are everyone else's symptoms? Xxxx

morning hun..... Not too bad this morning, hungry if anything and a lovely metal taste in my mouth lol. Do you eat after 9pm? Hugs hope your wrists ect feel better soon Xx

I do sometimes, late night eating really makes me suffer, I'm my own worst enemy lol xx

Morning ladies! Sign me up! My EDD will be approx 23rd April :yipee:

Thanks!!!! Just hoping this ones a sticky!!!!

Hey welcome new ladies I think we're all hoping for stickys... I can't get excited about this pregnancy I think till at least 8 wks. X

Congratulations Dan-o

I want to test again still can't quite believe it lol plus not to many symptoms yet xx

I just can't believe how many there are and I'm sure there are more to come! Tomorrow is AF due date, so I'm as of right now a nervous wreck and will be until I'm certain she's not coming. Can't wait for my IC's to get here so I can see if my line is darker!

I just can't believe how many there are and I'm sure there are more to come! Tomorrow is AF due date, so I'm as of right now a nervous wreck and will be until I'm certain she's not coming. Can't wait for my IC's to get here so I can see if my line is darker!

Im so excited for you. I wish that I was as far along as you, and I find myself not even preggers :(
Seeing all of those negative lines all month, sucked.

I see all of you new and expecting Mom's and my heart buckles under....one side so happy for you! The other so sad for my empty womb :(

We will start trying in about 12 days. I have the OPKT ready and some Preseed I bought, so I am staying so positive. I really want to make my husband a Daddy and I so deeply want to be a Mom.

Im so excited for you. I wish that I was as far along as you, and I find myself not even preggers :(
Seeing all of those negative lines all month, sucked.

I see all of you new and expecting Mom's and my heart buckles under....one side so happy for you! The other so sad for my empty womb :(

We will start trying in about 12 days. I have the OPKT ready and some Preseed I bought, so I am staying so positive. I really want to make my husband a Daddy and I so deeply want to be a Mom.

I know how you feel. When I thought I had m/c, it broke my heart to be on here, and I had to back off for a while. I was really happy for everyone and wished them the best, but it just hurt me too much to keep reading their posts. I'm still not completely out of the woods with this yet, and I know how crushed I will be if anything happens.

Keep the hope. It will happen for you!

Babybeebee I totally understand how u feel Hun I've been there it's so hard but im sure you will get ur bfp :hugs:

Good morning ladies, and welcome new ladies!

Off to my booking appointment this am. Then I have another appointment on the 27th.
How are you all feeling? I spent my whole evening with my sister in the emergency room last night due to her having severe headaches, all checked out well though :thumbup: sooo needless to say I'm tired lol. Hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->