April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Congrats on Bitsy Sarah!!! :happydance:
Happy EDD my buddy! So glad all is looking fab with your baby!
Feels a bit odd that today is our due date, really didn't think I'd have my baby before you!

Hope you pop over the weekend, or if not.. that the sweeps get you going!

Don't forget your 40w bump pic! :cloud9:

I've done my EDD one just for a laugh, not sure if I'll post it though lol :haha:
Aw thanks buddy!:hugs:
I know it is odd, but you already had a baby before it mnakes sense you were within the time limits, as for me I'm having no 1 so statistically it was normal to be a little late. It would be too cool to have them together lol :haha:

I really hope the sweep will get me going!

I'm taking my 40 w pic in a minute! I want to see yours too!:winkwink:

Seems like :sex: really works, at least for us. We had some yesterday morning, and then at the evening I went for yet another u/s and doc said baby is low :happydance: At least we brought him lower, and it is some progress!!!
However the doc saw that baby is stressed and wants to come out and indeed he was moving like crazy wouldn't sit still for the doppler. He moves soooo much I can feel he wants to come out , so I'm starting to reconsider getting in the hospital on Monday. Yeah I'm crazy :blush:
I'm getting ready to go to the midwife in an hour or so, and I will update you on what I will do.

Congrats to BitySarah!! Can't wait to hear all the details and see a pic! :cloud9:

Sadly my walk doesn't seem to have jiggled Peter out. He's still firmly tucked away in there although I am *incredibly* stiff now! lol I've plunked myself down in the recliner and I'll likely be stuck here until DH gets home later and can pull me back out. I might try wiggling out in a bit though to bounce of the ball for a little while. That usually helps my hips loosen up. It's also definitely going to be a soaking in the tub kind of night!

Bounce on the ball, have some sexy time, and if you are not too scared do the rebozo belly jiggle (there are videos on youtube). I think it works, My DH does the rebozo thing every other day, and IDK if it helps with anything, but it feels soooo good, really loosens up my hips.:thumbup:

Well I'm 39 weeks today!! Yeah had lots of period like cramps yesterday but that's about it.. How are all the other bumps doing????

Steph: how are you back to pre pregnancy weight already?! (Those three pounds I am counting as pure milk!) that's insane! I am now thinking I ate way too much chocolate when pregnant! :haha:
Also, I probably do and will get funny looks when feeding in public. My SIL definitely used to get stared at. I dare anyone to even think about mentioning it to me. I'd slaughter them. And I do a pretty great dirty look myself to send back at the,.

Kealz: Isabelle falls asleep on the boob too, and does the same quick sucky thing if you try to take her off. They are monkeys! Isabelle had jaundice too, but all my midwives said if she is feeding well, waking for her feeds, and is alert, then not to worry, so sounds like James is doing perfectly :thumbup:
If you feel off phone (a different!) midwife. I passed a pretty big clot, but they said as long as I didn't have them constantly, and that they were no bigger than a golf ball that its normal.

Lily: I don't know how you have the energy (or will!) to dtd!! Power to you lady!! I'm glad it's working to move LO down. Not good that LO is maybe getting distressed, let us know what your mw says.

Maria- hope those cramps turn into something proper ASAP!

Afm: my child crapped and pissed on my this morning. Anyone who thinks girls can't spray up because they have no penis is wrong, very wrong. I was changing her, on my lap, on my sofa...and decided to give her a few mins nappy free time while I rubbed her up with moisturiser.
She had some nice runny poop coupled with a wee that hit me just shy of the face (thank god). Luckily, the poo was caught on the mat, and I stemmed the flow with a muslin, then carried the mess of a child upstairs, awoke her father, and let him sort her! We ended up having to give her a quick dunk.
Won't be doing nappy free time w/o a super soaker towel underneath in future!

Hey guys, just a quick update...I will catch up when I can.....
Noah Michael was born yesterday morning by c section at 11:04 am weighed 6lbs 8oz.....I am in love :).

Little Noah has stolen my heart :) :) :) :)
I can't attach pics on here but will attach them to our Facebook page:)

I will give you the full details soon, thank you everyone for their support :)

Who's next?

Noah Michael was born yesterday morning by c section at 11:04 am weighed 6lbs 8oz.....I am in love :).

Who's next?

Many congratulations!! Wonderful news xxx

Good luck lily, hope everything goes OK at the MW hun!

Oh and deffo get the :sex: in while you still can!!! ;)

doggylover I almost wet my pants reading your post!!! I forgot that girls are just as bad haha!

Yep my pants were also wet - but not by me :haha:

Congratulations Sarah! And welcome little Noah!!! Can't wait to see him and hear more!!

Lily: I don't know how you have the energy (or will!) to dtd!! Power to you lady!! I'm glad it's working to move LO down. Not good that LO is maybe getting distressed, let us know what your mw says.

Afm: my child crapped and pissed on my this morning. Anyone who thinks girls can't spray up because they have no penis is wrong, very wrong. I was changing her, on my lap, on my sofa...and decided to give her a few mins nappy free time while I rubbed her up with moisturiser.
She had some nice runny poop coupled with a wee that hit me just shy of the face (thank god). Luckily, the poo was caught on the mat, and I stemmed the flow with a muslin, then carried the mess of a child upstairs, awoke her father, and let him sort her! We ended up having to give her a quick dunk.
Won't be doing nappy free time w/o a super soaker towel underneath in future!

I think I belong to a naughty circus lol! :haha: I never thought it would be possible to dtd with such a big belly!

I had my sweep, now getting the bloody show, hope it evolves into labor soon! I walked a few miles after the sweep lol had so many things to do, like post office, pay some parking tickets, shopping and arrange the social security paperwork for baby. Also had 2 glasses of pineapple juice. I have BH but no pains.

MW told me that last time she saw me she had little hope for natural birth, but today she is more optimistic.

Come on contractions, I'm doing my best here!!!

ooops sorry about the poop and pee, sounds so funny though!!! I've seen many girlies spraying pee just like boys do! It is inevitable! Hang in there mommy! :hugs:

Who's next?

aaw once again, congrats, and welcome little Noah!!!

I think we might end up racing Lily!!

I woke *every* hour last night, and most of them I actually had to get up and pee, which is super odd... because usually I only pee once in the night. I went for a huge walk yesterday, and I think that combined with the ball bouncing last night has finally got things moving! (we also DTD a few nights ago...) Since I woke up this morning I've been very crampy and naseous, and I keep getting a stabbing pain in my lower back.

I have my dr appointment today and she's supposed to do another sweep, so hopefully that pushes it all over the edge! I'll update later on whether it works or not!

I think we might end up racing Lily!!

I woke *every* hour last night, and most of them I actually had to get up and pee, which is super odd... because usually I only pee once in the night. I went for a huge walk yesterday, and I think that combined with the ball bouncing last night has finally got things moving! (we also DTD a few nights ago...) Since I woke up this morning I've been very crampy and naseous, and I keep getting a stabbing pain in my lower back.

I have my dr appointment today and she's supposed to do another sweep, so hopefully that pushes it all over the edge! I'll update later on whether it works or not!

Good luck with your appointment hun, and hope those cramps turn into contractions! :happydance:
Come on babies, we are waiting for you!
:bodyb:

Omg Lily and ReadytoMum... Fingers crossed that these babies show up today :happydance:
I had period like cramping for a couple of weeks before real contractions started. But on the day it actually got going, I had a solid 4 hours of non-stop cramps and just felt "off". Contractions came on following the period cramps that night :thumbup:

Sarah :rofl: @ getting peed and pooped on!! I'm glad you get to share the same joy as us "boy owners" :haha:. If it makes you feel any better... I'm on constant watch... Nappy free time would NEVER be possible in this house lmao

hey ladies I hope for those that are still waiting the day will be soon...at least on the bright side pregnancy cant go on forever...ha if I hear that one more time I think ill scream...anyway went the other day for my doc appointment and once again my bp was high and the doc actually told me he wanted me back in on monday morning to have it checked again. he said unfortunatly at this stage in pregnancy it only keeps going up and that chances are that it was going to be higher on monday than it was then and if that is the case he wants to talk about inducing me on tiuesday...Though I will be 39 weeks on monday i still really did not want another induction. I was induced with my first and it took forever and the pains were so bad. I was actually overdue with my first and really wanted the experience going oh shit imin labor grab the bags lets go...
what is meant to be will be...also he checked me for dialation and nothing...and I have been trying everything in the book to kick start this labor...

hey ladies I hope for those that are still waiting the day will be soon...at least on the bright side pregnancy cant go on forever...ha if I hear that one more time I think ill scream...anyway went the other day for my doc appointment and once again my bp was high and the doc actually told me he wanted me back in on monday morning to have it checked again. he said unfortunatly at this stage in pregnancy it only keeps going up and that chances are that it was going to be higher on monday than it was then and if that is the case he wants to talk about inducing me on tiuesday...Though I will be 39 weeks on monday i still really did not want another induction. I was induced with my first and it took forever and the pains were so bad. I was actually overdue with my first and really wanted the experience going oh shit imin labor grab the bags lets go...
what is meant to be will be...also he checked me for dialation and nothing...and I have been trying everything in the book to kick start this labor...

Still no baby this end lots of cramps yesterday but nothing since. I have been having bp issues but last two visits to mw and bp has been normal so bp can go up and down at anytime so try not to worry , I have started drinking beetroot juice and taking magnesium tablets so I think this has helped. I'm 39weeks today and really want things to start happening now!!!!

I don't care about a race lily and readytomum- just get those babies out of there for me to coo over!!

Ngodshands so glad to hear from you! I have everything crossed that labour surprises you before induction!

Afternoon ladies. first time being on today.

took paige into my work to show her off she was well loved and all everyone could say and repeat was on how tiny she was lol..

I hadnt done a morning pump so i did it once i got home as my boobs were bit sore and when i squeeze them a little i was leaking lol so i guess ill need to pump again soon.

Paige was being bit weird today with her sleeping lol. she was in and out of sleep from 9am until 3pm. when i got home. I took her out the carseat gave her some milk then she was wide awake ryan pop her on the mat for a bit before pooping her back in carseat then off to his mums lol poor kid as been stuck in the car seat all day. lol

I feelt my post might be one sided sorry lassies im super shattered now i wanna sleep but all the soaps are about to start plus ryan has paige tonight lol. I have her all day tomorrow plus saturday night since he's back to work. so im going to mothercare to spend vouchers i was given :).

Oh ryan finished of our milk and i never pick any up lol so for my coffee i pinch some of paiges baby power milk lol just like having cafe matte

Hey ladies!

I'm so happy my blood pressure is finally dropping off!! Pre eclampsia is finally going away!! I got my lowest reading in months just now, 138/83!! ok it's still high but when you consider I was topping the high end of the 90's up til now it is a rather decent reading.

Benson has put on 10oz he now weighs just over 8lbs. So even though my supply is dropping down a bit he's still putting on an average of 2oz a day!

Someone who got us a card yesterday messaged me today to say her kids had broken out in chicken pox last night!!! So I threw the card away and sterilized everything!!! omg!! The last thing I need is a newborn with pox!!!

Cherrybump so nice that you took her to work, I bet Paige was making all your friends broody!

N_gods_hands I hope that labour starts for you naturally and soon hun! It's nice to see you here again I had been wondering about how you were doing a few weeks back. I must admit I skim read your post quickly to see if you had your baby lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->