April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Aww bless her, poor little mite, hope they do the trick asap so she doesnt have to wear them for long!

awww cherrybump poor Paige :( give her lots of squishy hugs xx

Lily has had her baby!!!! Congratulations to Lily :)

I'm having the 2 week hormone crash today, all I've done today is cry lol

Candy great news about your bp!! :happydance:
And ok I did not know about this two week hormone thing. That explains a lot about the start of my week! :hugs:

Cherry fingers crossed Paige isn't in the harness for long, but at least it's been identified and is getting treated ASAP.

Congratulations lily!!!

Oh Candy mine started last night with crying and today it has been emotional rollercoaster day all day long!!!

Cherry I hope Paige gets to were she adjusts to it better. I read your post on FB and cried for you both!

I am currently awaiting for Allen to come inside and watch Emme so I can go take a hot bath and maybe for a walk afterwards.

oh no mommabrown I hope the crying is the end of it for me.. poor Aaron has had to reassure me all day lol.. Hope you feel better after a sleep. xxx

Benny has a cold he's so snotty!! Ive not seen such a little nose produce so much snot.. his congestionnmade him bring up his feed earlier all over me and him. I hope tomorrow will be better xx

good morning ladies and happy friday!

just a quick posg from me to let you all know that Maybesoon is in labour!! xx

Woohoo maybesoon!

Candy my Dr said I could be like this up till about 12weeks pp! Oh dear I hope not.

I took my shower and we took our Dog Charlotte for a walk and guess what happened....someone flat ran her over....Landon was holding her leash and she pulled it out of his hands and before Allen could catch her they hit her... they didn't even try to miss her either and almost hit us...we carried her home and gave her some Tylenol to calm her down she was going into shock badly and I thought that was it for her...she is alive and doing well and probably has a broken shoulder but I am sure the vet will fix her up good today.

Omg Mommabrown, that is horrible!!! And poor Landon had to see it happen! :cry: I am hoping for a really speedy recovery for her and that you start feeling better as well!

Congrats to Lily!!

And goodluck to maybesoon! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

AFM, we had an appointment yesterday at the hospital with a lactation consultant about supply issues. She weighed Peter and then had me feed him, and then weighed him again. Basically in the 10 minute feed for each side he got half of what she wants him to get. So definitely some supply issues which is why he's lost so much from his birth weight. He feeds all the time, but isn't getting as much as he should be at each feed. She's started me on some nasty tasting mixture called More Milk Plus, which is supposed to help boost supply/production. So hopefully it does the trick!

Because they're concerned about his weight we go back to the Dr's on Tuesday to get weighed, and then back to the lactation consultant on Thursday to see how the weight gain is going as well.

oh mommabrown that is really awful to hear Im so glad the rest of you are safe and I hope your dog will be alright.. as for the hormones I really hope they go away before 12 weeks!!!!!

readytomum sorry to hear you have had some issues with your supply. Mine has slowed right down too :/ I might go see if I can find sone stuff like you have. xxx

we have to take Ben back to the tongue tie clinic as they didnt snip the frenumlum properly so they have to redo it :( xx

readytomum sorry to hear you have had some issues with your supply. Mine has slowed right down too :/ I might go see if I can find sone stuff like you have. xxx

It's a mixture of fenugreek, goats milk and blessed thistle... boy does it taste TERRIBLE! :dohh: If it works it'll be totally worth it though!

Thanks girls! She is just bruised nothing broken so lots of rest! She was even up walking around in the vets office.

Readytomum Fenugreek is amazing!!!!! Taste like dirt but helps great witj milk supply.

Oh Candy poor Benson having to go through that again!

Sorry your having a hard time with bfing readytomum! Hopefully the nasty tasting stuff will work! When I was bfin Paige I had poor supply! I used nipple hields too so that didnt really help matters!
Momma brown poor Landon having to witness that, and your poor dog I hope she is ok!!!
Candy, poor little benson having to go through that again! :(
Afm went to get James weighed today! He weighed 6lb 15 1/2 oz 10 days ago! Today he weighed 8lb 3oz!!!! He has put on 1lb 3 1/2 ozs I can't believe it lil porker!!! Lol! X

glad shes all good mommabrown :) xxx

wow kealz you must have good milk lol xx

luckily the tongue thing doesnt hurt him i cry more than he does lol x

Candy I'm surprised myself, he has been super fussy these last few days not latching properly and only feeding between 10-40 mins at a time. So I thought he wan getting enough! Apparently I'm wrong lol!!
I asked my midwife to check James for tongue tie actually coz he wasn't latching well and after what you said I was wondering but he said it looks ok and he is probably bein fussy coz we still have thrush. It's difficult to do medication coz he cluster feeds for most of the day! So I know how you feel with sore boobs!
Momma brown so glad your dog is ok x

Readytomum: galactogogues galore for you then! You should ask littlespy for some more recommendations of things you can take.

Mommabrown: :cry: your poor dog. That is absolutely horrific, I really hope she is ok. When they have a broken bone the recovery period can be awful, trying to keep them quiet and resting. But better than the alternative :/

Afm: Isabelle has basically cried all day. She will feed for 5/10 mins, and then sleep for another 5/10 and then scream the house down until its time to feed again. She will stay quiet if she's bounced in our arms, but I really hate doing that as I don't want her to become dependent upon that to fall asleep. I thought maybe she had colic, so got some infacol for her to try and see if it helps her fussy period in the evening. When I gave it to her she acted like I was torturing her :(
It's been a loooong day. We've been so spoilt with her being so wonderful, and now I feel like I have no idea how to cope within upset baby :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->