April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hiya everyone how are you all this morning?

I'm needing to cut down on my food I think. I wake up every morning with something weighing heavy below my chest.

I'm not having many cravings or many symptoms bar occasional Sicky feeling, tiredness all the time, boobs slowly becoming sensitive, but my wrists are aching and my lower tummy sometimes.

Tim but usually when I'm preg I have to keep blowing my nose which usually leads to me being sick but not this time :wacko:

How are everyone else's symptoms? Xxxx

I've had very few symptoms - in fact was getting quite worried as I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow so thought something should be happening. Up until about 2 hours ago all I felt was extreme tiredness at certain points of the day. Woke up this morning feeling nauseous and sooooo tired.

Hubby made me plain Quaker oats (with water no sugar) I know sounds gross but seems to have settled the nausea. I just hope this time around it's not as bad as when I had my daughter - wouldn't wish it on anyone. I threw up on the umderground on the way to work it was so embarrassing.

Welcome to the new girls, flying monkey your only two days after me x

I read them ( still on book three) but the sex bit bored me and I skipped those bits. Lol

Lady I totally agree! The first one was exciting but then they all sounded the same. By the end of the second book, I would just skip that whole scene lol.

I actually have all three books ( got them weeks ago) read the first, got about a quarter of the way through the second and then put them aside. I guess I'll read the rest one day but I am starting to find it a bit boring...

I was the same way. Thought the first one was pretty good but then got hung up on the contract and stopped reading. Just thought it was absolutely rediculous. Someone told me to just keep going and that it would get better. I do have to say that that is true. The story line is cute (but very close to the Twilight series I think).

I got my 12 week scan appointment through the post!! :happydance: Is it mad that I've not stopped grinning since I received it :lol: sooooo excited, I could just burst!! :dance::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

13th of Sept :D I'll need to work out how far on I'll be lol
Lol! xx

I'm needing to cut down on my food I think. I wake up every morning with something weighing heavy below my chest.

I'm not having many cravings or many symptoms bar occasional Sicky feeling, tiredness all the time, boobs slowly becoming sensitive, but my wrists are aching and my lower tummy sometimes.

Tim but usually when I'm preg I have to keep blowing my nose which usually leads to me being sick but not this time :wacko:

I've had very few symptoms - in fact was getting quite worried as I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow so thought something should be happening. Up until about 2 hours ago all I felt was extreme tiredness at certain points of the day. Woke up this morning feeling nauseous and sooooo tired.

Hubby made me plain Quaker oats (with water no sugar) I know sounds gross but seems to have settled the nausea. I just hope this time around it's not as bad as when I had my daughter - wouldn't wish it on anyone. I threw up on the umderground on the way to work it was so embarrassing.

I am worried sick (excusing the pun) of being sick on the school run when it starts back next Tuesday, I'm tempted to bring sick bags or something lol. Hope your sickness doesn't get as bad as it was last time xx

I started carrying sick bags with me and I'll do the same thing this time. Just in case as you don't want to use your own lap or even worse someone else's as one.

Oooh I never got morning sickness last time, wonder if I'll escape it again?!

Oooh I never got morning sickness last time, wonder if I'll escape it again?!

I never got it last time either, my main symptom was fatigue. But this time has been nothing but nausea and dry heaves (without vomiting so far) in and out since I was 4 weeks, but I have just SLIGHTLY more energy this time around Every pregnancy is different!

Welcome and congrats to the new girls xx

Babybeebee- I remember my 12 weeks scan like it was yesterday, the women who did the scan just looked at me and I knew.. I didn't think I could feel any worse until the day I could try again is the day they said I had a mole and would have to hold off trying again for 6 months. The feeling of pain is unreal, no women will ever understand what it's like to think or be pregnant and then to find out your not.. Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP next cycle x

I just got my hcg test results 440 which was taken when I was about 5 weeks exactly.. Which doesn't explain my sickness early but it doesn't show that there may not be a mole. Some web sites say this is normal others say its too low for 5 weeks... But doctor says she thinks it is normal

well I was complaining yesterday that I had little to no symptoms.. I should have kept my mouth shut!!!

my boobies are mega sore today... even the shower water on them hurts, and I am bitchzilla! my hubby has given me the silent treatment on more than 2 occasions today haha... I craved an onion burger for breakfast and ice cream for lunch and I'm adding onions to everything now. Thankfully no sickness, I have to go to court tomorrow with my ex over contact for our 2 children, I shall be taking sick bags with me there!

I have that same kind of feeling yesterday and now again today, and it doesn't go away. :( It's like my stomach is always full, so I almost feel as if I want to throw up but can't. But then I still get hungry...it's so weird. Not liking it one bit, but if it means this is a sticky bean I'll take it any day! I can't wait for my first appointment next week!

Hello all! New to the site - got my BFP today! Can I join for April 16th?

Welcome and congrats to the new girls xx

Babybeebee- I remember my 12 weeks scan like it was yesterday, the women who did the scan just looked at me and I knew.. I didn't think I could feel any worse until the day I could try again is the day they said I had a mole and would have to hold off trying again for 6 months. The feeling of pain is unreal, no women will ever understand what it's like to think or be pregnant and then to find out your not.. Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP next cycle x

I just got my hcg test results 440 which was taken when I was about 5 weeks exactly.. Which doesn't explain my sickness early but it doesn't show that there may not be a mole. Some web sites say this is normal others say its too low for 5 weeks... But doctor says she thinks it is normal

Have they booked you in for a scan yet hun? I had mine at 6+1 with my son and another at 8w, then 13w and 20w. I was signed back over to midwife led care at 20w when they were certain it wasn't another molar pregnancy. To get a second molar is virtually unheard of anyway, you will be fine hun! Did you have chemo or just d+c? Sometimes if you needed chemo there is a small risk of the cells growing back, but thats also rare xx

my 17 dpo HCG was 1500! That was Tuesday afternoon...I was going to go get the second beta drawn this morning but the doc advised me to wait a few days. The suspense may kill me but I am happy with my numbers thus far! When I had my chemical in June my HCG was only 14, and that was on the exact same day (4w1d) I got my betas this time around!

Yay ROMA!!!!! fab betas, i'm having my third taken tomorrow but then have to wait until monday or tuesday for the result grrrrr when is your next one being taken?

I was the same way with symptoms. Since my crappy doctor told me I'm not and that it's impossible for me to be, I've been noticing symptoms, but trying to disregard them. I thought my boobs were getting bigger and heavier, but like I said, I disregarded it. Yesterday, I got out of the shower, and got dressed. When I looked down, I had cleavage! I don't normally have cleavage, ever. I am LOVING this!!

I got this just now!

Eeeek! Maybe twins?! :)

Attachments

• CBD.jpg
    CBD.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
Wowee, twins would be awesome! Congrats on getting the 3+ by the way! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads