April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hey I got 2-3 on 13dpo and I was really shocked cos I thot I wud be 1-2 but its either twins... Ur hcg is rising very well... Nothing to worry about tho it's a great thing. Xx

I've had a dream of having twins but with having so little symptoms I think unlikely lol.

My hubby is buying me a clear blue digital test tomorrow so I can put my doubts at ease.

Hope your all well this evening :hugs: my girls are in bed chatting away but not fighting lol

Congrats to all the new ladies and hugs all around xxxx

Hi ladies just to let you know to get a 3+ your hcg needs to be over 2000 :)

I got 2-3 on sun i was going to buy another to see but I got my bloods done on tues then getting them done next wk too so il see if I'm progressing anyway so maybe save the money. Xx

Just got home from my dr's appt and I have a date for my first scan, its 8/23. Woo hoo can't wait!

I got 2-3 on my digi before AF was due too... x

Welcome to the new ladies x

I doing tests every 2 days just to see the line get darker.. This may be my last pregnancy so intend on making the most of peeing on a stick and seeing that line !! Lol

Dan - you don't realise how happy i Am to see another lady who has been through it, if that makes sense..lol. My doctor and charring cross said there is no point scanning me until 8 weeks so I'm booked in then. I am hoping they will rescan me up until 20 weeks because I will just worry every time I have MS. My hcg levels don't look like a early mole or partial. I was a bit naughty and we tried once a couple weeks before I was given the final all clear. No chemo, just d&c but they didn't know it was a partial mole until they looked at the fetus after my d&c ( they told me the day we were going to try again !!! I was so upset) spent 12 weeks thinking all was fine...I'll never forget that 12 weeks scan !! Charring did say its 1% chance having a repeat, but the % are suppose to be low getting a first mole pregnancy so anything is possible !! Everyone on worried about lack of sickness and there is me worried about too much. X

I'm so jealous of you guys that have digi's with conception indicators! Wishing mine would hurry up!!

Join us

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE ON :bfp: H&H 9MONTHS

31st March (hoping for 1st April)
CandyApple19
Jsawyer7
Mermaidbirth
Ladyredlainey

1st (APRIL FOOLS :) )
Mummyconfused
Xxenssisl :angel:
wishnhoping
Chevy4by
Tacotime
Angela49uk
RKW
Mosh_girl
Prickly
Hockey24
mammyagain

2nd
Jcliff :angel:
Bearbadger
Mummy2b2013
theresarhuebb
Sammy2012

3rd
Belle
ginny83
Bjs2005
Wanna Bump
Lisa64
Hayleyemma
beeba
Sugarfairy
HinkyBinky

4th
wannabwatkins
hopestruck
Babimabi
AVbaby
Roxane1986

5th
kirstabelle
Jjs2012
Cutieluls
sara317
Mummy2o

6th
Steph82
Dosey
bmavery

7th
TeAmo
Ttcjonesbaby1
Nimbec

8th
Mommyx1311
Stmw
Sorsha
GossipGirl
Louloublue
carebearbaby

9th
ooSweetPea
Melissabump
Doggylover

10th
Pghgirl3
Waterlily13 / 11th
Daisyr21
MegN1117
lilyc
Kalamazoo247
Ladykara
MelBear
Jlud

11th
LittleSpy
Laubull
Petite

12th
Sla545
ILoveYouZandT
x-li-x
FlyingMonkey

13th
Jcombs35
Krissy485
Mommabrown
bun87

14th
Crownjewelz
lauramarie
mnjhowell
Vicyl
3boysandprego
Mammy_

15th
RomaTomato
Hope1178

16th
ukgirl23
Eleanor ace
CherylC3
TTC2308
Dynelle
Mandaxx

17th
Grace10209

18th
Kristyrich

19th
LittleLady04

20th

21st

22nd

23rd
dani-o

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

Awaiting date
Tamithomas

Omg baby boom for sure. I've updated first page. Hope I didn't miss anyone

Ms again grrrr

So on my birth board on another site, some ladies are urinating into a cup of straight bleach to see if it fizzes or not to "predict" gender. Is it just me or does this seem like a really bad idea #1 having possibly fizzy bleach that close to your hoo hoo and #2 doesn't urine contain some amount of ammonia and mixing bleach with ammonia is a chemistry no no...IDK maybe I'm a snob lol

So on my birth board on another site, some ladies are urinating into a cup of straight bleach to see if it fizzes or not to "predict" gender. Is it just me or does this seem like a really bad idea #1 having possibly fizzy bleach that close to your hoo hoo and #2 doesn't urine contain some amount of ammonia and mixing bleach with ammonia is a chemistry no no...IDK maybe I'm a snob lol

I thought the test was with Baking Soda:book:

I've read about the bleach thing too, but I read it was supposed to fizz up if you were pregnant. I thought it was supposed to be a homemade hpt. I doubt it really works. lol

I've read about the bleach thing too, but I read it was supposed to fizz up if you were pregnant. I thought it was supposed to be a homemade hpt. I doubt it really works. lol

Some were using it as a HPT others that are already pregnant were saying if it fizzes you are having a boy if it doesn't a girl. Definitely doubt it works lol

These ladies are using straight bleach!

lol well to each their own I guess!

I think I will just wait for the scan :coffee: :wohoo:

LOL me too!

Would love to join! Had my first u/s today - official due date of April 1st, 2013!:happydance: Although, I usually go a week or two before my due date - might just be a March baby - we'll see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->