April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I'm so excited! One of my friends who has a daughter 19 days older than Maisie (we were due 8 days apart) is expecting again! As soon as I got my bfp she decided she wanted to really try and be pregnant at the same time again (they had been ntnp for a couple of months). She must have been ovulating that exact moment she found out I was pregnant because lo and behold, 11 days later, bfp. :haha: We're due 9 days apart this time (only I'm due first this time). :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's exciting to see due dates get further and further in the month!!!

YAY im exactly 6+2

Attachments

• GetAttachment3.jpg
    GetAttachment3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 32
Arggghh.. sooo annoyed. I got a digi today because I wanted to see the word pregnant lol and to see how far its says I am. So I read the instructions and do exactly as its says and... error. What a waste of $20.

Add me to the April party! I had my bfp on the 8th!!! Sooo excited!

Arggghh.. sooo annoyed. I got a digi today because I wanted to see the word pregnant lol and to see how far its says I am. So I read the instructions and do exactly as its says and... error. What a waste of $20.

Awww how annoying!! Hugs xx

hullo girlies! Anyone else having days where they havent many symptoms??? i went all yest not feeling too sick or tired! mad one....today my tummy just feels delicate and if i burp id chuck...ergghh! also got trapped wind....

hullo girlies! Anyone else having days where they havent many symptoms??? i went all yest not feeling too sick or tired! mad one....today my tummy just feels delicate and if i burp id chuck...ergghh! also got trapped wind....

My tiredness isn't going away. But the sickness feeling comes and goes. My tummy ans wrists are sore most of the time.

Hope your tummy is better soon xx

im not constantly tired, it just hits all of a sudden here and there..the only solid symptom ive got is sore boobs and thats all.

Candy i'm really worried as apart from being absolutly shattered and slightly sore boobs i don't have any sickness really apart from about a week ago i had the odd wave and i sometimes think i feel a bit icky but i maybe imagining it LOL!!!! 2 weeks today i get my scan ...i can't wait!!!! I can't get negative thoughts out of my head grrrrrr come on pma pma pma girls!

I have no ep symptoms at all, except high energy levels, appetite for lots of protein and milk, and darker nipples. No cramps, no tender boobs (my pms boobs hurt like btw), no fatigue. If it wasn't for 4 pos tests I would never imagine I'm pg...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->