April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Arggghh.. sooo annoyed. I got a digi today because I wanted to see the word pregnant lol and to see how far its says I am. So I read the instructions and do exactly as its says and... error. What a waste of $20.

Awww how annoying!! Hugs xx

Yes was extremely frustrating, lol. I just used another test and had a very dark positive line. So that will have to do for reassurance till my appointment on tuesday. Not spending any more money!!:hugs: x

Arggghh.. sooo annoyed. I got a digi today because I wanted to see the word pregnant lol and to see how far its says I am. So I read the instructions and do exactly as its says and... error. What a waste of $20.

Yes was extremely frustrating, lol. I just used another test and had a very dark positive line. So that will have to do for reassurance till my appointment on tuesday. Not spending any more money!!:hugs: x

My hubby is buying me a cheap test just to get peace of mind today so hoping it will have a lovely and strong line.
I'm so tired it's unbelievable.
He was going to get me the preg plus week one but decided against it lol xxx

I know just how you feel! It's like me setting mine down in the puddle of water and ruining it!!:dohh:

Peace of mind now :D

https://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r539/Elainemougwright/IMG_20120810_110215.jpg

Thanks :D I couldn't stop grinning when it automatically appeared.

How are you all coping with the tiredness.? We need to do a shopping but even walking to the kitchen is to much effort just shattered beyond belief xxx

I'm napping in the afternoons, which helps, but other than that, I"m not coping very well! School starts here next week, so I'm thrilled that I'll have all my little ones out of the house for a while during the day!!

Ours start back next week to, but as much as it will be lovely I've got my elder two at school then my 3rd daughter goes to nursery only for 2.5hours which is no time for anything and the walking etc, god it's a thought lol, but its healthy, and my 1 year old at home.
But it will be nice not having them all biccering all day lol.
I have fallen asleep on the couch a few times this week lol xx

Yes, I remember those days. Makes you wonder if it's worth the effort only having them going for a couple of hours!

Can I join?? My last period started on the 13th of July, so I guess my due date would be around the 20th of April

Wow that's An impressive line lady!!!
Hi Molly, welcome and congrats!

Ohhh how annoying! Phonetehran up and complain, I have in the past and got free tests plus a refund xx

Candy apple, I didnt have much other than sore boobs when I was pregnant with my boy!

Kristyrich -- Can you not call the custmer service number and get a refund?

CandyApple -- I'm not as far along as you, but I've yet to have many symptoms. If this pregnancy goes like my first, though, I should feel nasty nausea creeping in any day now, though. Expect I'll feel pretty yuck by Sunday. But so far I've had 3 days of queasiness at 9-11dpo and other than that it's been very passing, most days no queasiness or real symptoms at all. I've felt a bit more tired the last few days but nothing like the exhaustion I remember wtih dd.

nimbec -- I'm not sure there's much reason for you to be worried, but maybe grateful instead! :thumbup: There are plenty of women who get no morning sickness at all and plenty of others who don't get it until 6-7 weeks. I know it's hard not to worry, though. I've worried about no symptoms and then if I had them, I'd worry about that, too. No pleasing me. :haha:

ladyredlainey -- I hate to break it to you, but I think you may be a smidge pregnant, dear. :haha: I took a nap with my 12 month old yesterday because I was so tired. She popped right up after an hour and it took me like 30 minutes of walking around and cooking dinner to finally wake up.

I feel morning sickness creeping in on me. Knot in the back of my throat this morning. That's a lot of how I felt sick with dd, it was just a lot worse. I fully expected it to show up today or tomorrow based on my first pregnancy and it looks like it's not going to disappoint! :haha: It's hard for me to imagine this pregnancy being much different from my first.

Hi littlespy, our LO's are almost the same age! My boy is 13 months today!

Gosh ladies i'm worroed sick i have a gut feeling all is not well with my bean, i don't know why and i can't shift it. I've had mild cramps previously but had a sharper one today and panicked spoke to midwife and she's going to get me scanned wednesday rather than 24th. She must think i'm NUTS!!! i did perhaps insinuate my pain was poss worse than it is and now i'm worried i have jinxed everything OMG i wish i could just calm down, relax and enjoy being pg even if it only lasts a short while!

I'm now wondering if my pains are just trapped wind but they are very one sided and run down the bikini line...strange i know!

Hope you are all ok!! So sorry i just had to talk to someone i know really i'm being silly

Welcome new ladies!! I cant believe how many of us there are this month whoooo hoooo

nimbec -- I know it's hard not to worry. But if it helps, I had quite sharp pain with dd. It would stop me in my tracks. This went on for the first 9-10 weeks as far as I can remember. So far, I haven't had it with this one but to me that means it's normal either way. :thumbup:

dan-o -- I think I remember seeing you around when I was ttc dd in 2010! :thumbup: Glad we're back here together.

Nimbec, I worried about every little pain and cramp up until I could feel the baby move with my other pregnancies. Unless you're bleeding or in severe pain, I think you're fine.

I'm getting ready to head to the doctor's to confirm this. I'm out of my mind with worry. What if their test is negative again?

OMG JCoombes i wish you so much luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thankyou for your kind words :) please let us know how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->