April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I just learned that my doctor is on vacation the 2 weeks surrounding my 8 week appt time, so they scheduled me with another doctor who doesn't have the greatest reviews... I'm trying not to be too bummed but I want my first appt. to be special and I LOVE MY doctor. I guess I just need to vent a little :)

I have to wait til oct.5 to see my doctor! thats a real bummer! :p

GOODLUCK jcombs. xxxxx
i feel exhausted today! doing my head in but ive had to battle on and stay awake. really am shattered :|..........
had a few times i felt sick...sore boobs......my cramping has generally calmed down in the last 4 days, no spotting or bleeding or anything so im good.
cant wait for next friday!!!!!!!!! see our baby again HOPEFULLY.

I just have to wait until then :( I would have liked something sooner though :(

hi all

can i join you all, just found out im pregnant again after having a preemie. So im super nervous about this expereince.

I haven't even scheduled my appointment yet. :haha: Trying to get my insurance situation straightened out first so there's no billing confusion. I called to schedule my appointment today. Except I forgot my OB office closes at noon on Friday. I called at 12:03 p.m. :dohh: I waited until 12 weeks to go in with Maisie but I'm hoping to go around 8-9 this time just for peace of mind.

Hey ladies my hcg for 15dpo at 4 wks 465 this good? I'm panicking xx

Cheryl -- I don't think one number really tells you anything because there's such a huge range of acceptable/normal levels at that stage. The important thing, I believe, is that it doubles in 48 hours. :flower:

Can I join? Think Im due April 12th ish but have a bit of a history of eary arrivals. Still, I'm due in April anyhow. xxx

Congratulations ladies! I'm due 14th April so I can officially join the club :) xx

Hi all! I'm due around 17th Aprilish, but my dates are all over the place. I do know my conception date (which was 4 1/2 weeks after my last LMP) as, due to family illness and subsequent bereavement :cry:, we only had one babymaking encounter on my birthday, of all days. TMI, I know:blush:, but, it makes me smile that this is my best birthday present ever and I can't share it without people sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting 'LA LA LA LA LA!!!'. I really hope this little munchkin sticks. :flower: and :hugs: to all, Jojo. Xxx

Wow lots of new girls !! Welcome and congrats on your BFP xx

Cheryl- same reading as mine, my doctor says its normal, my line on test getting darker, so wouldn't worry honey.. X

Good luck jcombe -- has anyone heard from her yet ? X

Well I manged a shift at work and didn't feel that bad with sickness, one day down another 6 weeks to go !!!! Don't know if I can keep lying for that long. Anyone else with a obsession of doing pregnancy tests ? Or am I the only crazy loon here !! X

My betas thus far:

August 7: ~17 DPO - 1501
August 10: ~20 DPO - 5231

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe