• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Kristy, You are my hero!!!! How on earth you are still going this strong, I have no clue!! :hugs:

Shell, what time is court today?? Keeping you in my thoughts all day! Please update us as soon as possible!!!

Yep Shell we are waiting to hear and sending you love and luck!

Candy, the easyfits I have are micro terry, they are the new V3 ones and I bought them brand new so it's an extra kick in the balls!! Going to try poppering them to the next rise setting and see how we get on...

Isabelle just woke from her nap super grumpy, and is now sitting with my nipple in her mouth. Not sucking... it's just in there!

Shell, I think you're on all of our minds today! We're all with you standing behind you and hoping to help you stay strong going through what you have to today. With everything that you provide for your babies, I can't imagine that a judge would think your husband would be better for them. SEND THEM HOME TO THEIR MOM! :thumbup:

Sarah: I'm looking into the elemental. So far I really love the Freetime which is their AIO that isn't organic. If they can make micro fiber that absorbent, then heaven knows what they can do with organic cotton that hasn't been all treated. They are just pricey! I'm guessing that since you don't have to pay for extra inserts and they are built in that they're bumping the price up.

Kirstabelle: You are another amazing mom in this group of amazing moms. The things you do for your little girl are nothing short of inspiring and they make me feel completely inferior!

Steph: I love your little Grayson in leggings! They look too cute on him and now Jake isn't the only one that looks like he skated out of 80s California!

AFM: We went to Greg's brothers home yesterday so the rest of his family could finally meet Jackson! It was lots of fun, we had burgers and hot dogs, some amazing curry coleslaw, m&m brownies, etc. Jake and Liam both missed their afternoon naps, but they were amazing little boys. Liam did end up going to bed at 8 last night which is the earliest he's gone to bed in ages. Jackson just wanted to snuggle and cuddle until 9:15 when he finally got relaxed enough to sleep through the night. When we got up this morning, he's awfully snuffly, but no runny nose or fever (yet!) Hoping to get whatever this is out of his system quickly. No summer colds! Though it could be teeth too. I hate it when babies are all confusing! Teeth, cold, some other random virus? Poor snuffly baby. :dohh:

OH YES! AND HE'S THREE MONTHS TODAY! YAYAYAYAY!

Sam the elementals are ridiculously expensive - one of the most expensive I've seen!! Bu I may yet be tempted...

So thought I'd share- Isabelle was having her nappy changed on the sofa (on a change mat) and she was having a few minutes nappy free time. Next thing there is this noise and there was just poo everywhere! All over the change mat, all over the nappy wrap I'd taken off, all over the flipping sofa!!!! It took a while to get that cleared up and, when I did, she had done more poo in her new nappy, so that cam off and she was having anther few minutes nappy free time. I took her to look at something outside and set her on my lap...a warm patch suddenly was felt spreading through my jeans. She had peed on me!

So pee and poo all over this house today!

I keep coming back to check if there is any update from Shell, my thoughts are totally with her and Allen today

Sarah LOL at Isabelle!! Its so typical isn't it!! Happened to me this morning with Benson except luckily he was on a prefold and it soaked into that!! I LOVE Bumgenius so much! I love their Flip nappies too. Ben has a Flip on right now and the fit is so good on him. I will probably buy an Elemental nappy because I love their other products so much, I think if it is as good as their other nappies it will be worth paying a bit extra for xx

With the pain in my wrists I'm on and off cloth bleh... I want to be well soon so we can go back to full time cloth again!

Also because of the pain I'm on and off with exercise. Today I did the 30 day shred thing (look at baby club https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/1926071-30-day-shred.html to join)
and now my wrists AND elbows are killing me. But I will stick to it. I'm tired of my fats.

TMI alert: I'm still celibate since the birth of baby :( no sex at all and I feel super guilty towards DH... I'm so afraid it is going to hurt! And when I feel like we could try it someone is super tired or baby needs a feed, hug, nappy change and so on.

Lily I am also still celibate! We are planning on trying tonight. I was going to suggest it last night but, like Dennis, Isabelle decided that she would be super fussy so there was no way I was in the mood! I'm also so scared about the pain :(

Candy I want to get a flip as well! And I'm currently about to order some grovia inserts :dohh:

So I accidentally caught Isabelle with my nail and now she is ANGRY. The only way to appease her is to shake things in front of her...

Sarah J, you have me sitting at my desk at work, in tears!!! At least you know that Izzys digestion is going well :rofl:. Maybe next time you'll have to remember that "one and done" does NOT apply to Izzy in this case lmao!!! Sweet little girl will suffer for this, when she is 16 and tries to date (I'm sure mom and dad will gladly share te story :haha:).

Candy, how is Bens green poop going? Any better yet? Loved loved loved the pics of your outting this weekend! The kids looked like they had a blast!

Sam, are you guys still full time CD?
The only problem I have with CD is the amount of stuff you have to take with you, when you leave the house. I have to plan on taking at least 1 diaper for every hour gone and then I always forget the wetbag :dohh:... Plus I need to have at least two changes of clothes, in case we leak lol.
I am proud to say though... No leaks since those first two days!
We have however had poopsplosions out of our sposies almost every day and non out of cloth. Serves everyone right for refusing to use my cloth :haha:

Lily , I loved Dennis rolling over on video this morning, he's clever, did Grayson roll too? Ben wiggles and tries to roll but gets angry and screams instead :( No rolling here.

Sarah, I love flip nappies, I just change out the insert and reuse the liner. I thought I would love GroVia but I actually hate them, they don't fit very well and I don't like the inserts either. Maybe I need to give them another shot? :/

Steph my period is due tomorrow his poo is green and frothy again and once again he's gassy, clingy and not napping as normal. I loved Grayson's leg warmers he looked so cute!! What nappy was he wearing? We have just begun using cloth full time, I used up all disposables so I wasn't tempted now we only have cloth in the house eeeeek. So far so good though. We are going to test Bumgenius over night tonight.

I had to POAS today to make absolutely sure I wasn't pregnant before AF was due because next week I'm getting the coil and me and Aaron were bad and used the P.O method. Thankfully no more babies here! I've got my hands full with these 3 no more please!
I don't know what it is with Aaron but since I had Benson he wants sex a lot! I might have to start not shaving and cut out wearing deodorant to fight him off!! :p He started it the other night but I was so dog shit tired I just fell asleep hahahahahahahahaha poor bloke!

:rofl: candy poor Aaron!

I saw in the for sale section on here that dan-o is selling a pile of preloved bumgenius!!! You should contact her and see if she has any left!

ooooooooh really!!! I'll hunt her down like a nappy fiend :p

Did you know Katie Price got married again and is pregnant with (hinted at) twins?? How did I miss this?!

Been living in a baby shaped bubble for 3 months!

She got married in January I think!! Well, she had three ceremonies (I think) so I don't know which was the real one. They'd only known each other for something like 2 months :wacko: her baby must be due soon.
She is such a disgrace to womankind. (Sorry if anyone likes her. I actually used to quite respect her, after she was a total slut and calmed down a bit with Peter Andre!)

Ah ha! I have decided I will sell my snuza go which has never been used, and use the money to fund a flip trial set and an elemental! That way, nothing is really being spent....right?!

january?! Im defo in a baby shaped bubble here! I think nappy fund is a great idea!! Ive just bid on a close parent pop in in ebay :D Have you tried those? x

No I don't like the look of them :haha: I've heard they are pretty good though, but the look of some nappies is enough to put me off :dohh: not particularly sensible! Like, I love the tots bots and even though they aren't working for us so well, I want more because I love how they look! I'm an idiot...

Candy, I'm sorry to hear that poor Benson is still suffering. But I guess the good thing is, that he is enough of a piggy to keep eating!!
I'm still unsure about the babylegs... I really want to like them, but I feel like I'm putting my baby into thigh highs :shock: :haha:
The hedgehog cover is by best bottoms... I absolutely love it! I may have to get more :dohh:. I blame you guys with all this CD talk!! Lol

Sarah, I am just as ridiculous as you. I buy most diapers based on looks :dohh:. I actually just ordered two more on zulily for $11 each... Just because they are in these awesome prints. I have about 3 of those at home already, and I only use them as a house nappy because I won't trust them not to leak :rofl:.

Now my question: how can you show these awesome nappies off, without dealing with the constantly lifting t-shirts (which are impossible to find for the age btw)? Drives me mad!! The weather is perfect for just the nappy, but I can't get any tshirts for him :growlmad:.

Hey girls just dropping in to let you know how court went. It didn't turn out like I thought it would....we have joint custody still and I get them one week then he gets them a week. So we are equally sharing them and Allen's protection order was dropped. Brandon told the truth and Laurynn lied...it is heart breaking and I am really upset. It is worth it for the kids I guess. :-(

Shell I'm so sorry to hear that things didnt turn out as well as hoped. But this is one step in the right direction :hugs: I'm also so sad to hear that Laurynn lied, but I'm sure she thought she was doing the right thing at the time.

Steph I don't get to show the nappies off really! They are for my own personal amusement I guess :haha: it's not usually hot enough here to not have pants on her, and atm it's so hot we've just been in nappy, but only around family! So they've been treated to the full range, but nobody else!

oh Shell Im so sorry that things didnt go as well as you hoped. But like you said in fb a small win is still a win. you get the kids with yoh for a whole week every other week. Im so glad Allen has had that horrible protection order against him dropped!

Steph LMFAO at thigh highs.... now you have said that I can no longer dress Ben in them!!! haha.

Sarah Im the same I have to like the look of the nappy to buy it. I put Ben in just a nappy and t shirt. The ladies up the school like to see his cloth! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->