• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Lily: I love your video of Dennis rolling over!! Such a handsome and clever boy! When he was really little (like around 3 weeks) Peter could almost flip himself from back to front--but thankfully he grew out of that desire!! I don't want to have to worry about that yet and he's no where near flipping from front to back either. He just face plants during tummy time. :haha:

Sarah: I had to laugh at your pee/poop incidents! :haha: That would have been so horrible and to have BOTH happen in the same day is just too much! Our apartment is only one floor, so we always change Peter in the nursery on his change table to make sure we don't have that happen to us too!

Shell: I'm so sorry that things didn't go as well as you had hoped, but like Sarah and Candy said a small win is still something to cling to. Thankfully Allen has had his restriction dropped at least, so you can all be together the weeks you have the kids instead of him having to leave.

Steph: We have a bunch of t-shirts for Peter, but he never really wears them because they always ride up etc which I find really annoying. Most of them are from Carters. Do you guys have that brand in the US? Also, Peter doesn't have a cute patterned bum to show off... so there's really no need to wear one! lol

Afm, not too much new here. Peter tried sitting in his bumbo for the first time yesterday and it went really well! We only put him in it for about 5 minutes because we didn't want him to overdo it with having to hold his head up etc and he did really well! He even lifted his hands up to grab at a toy we were dangling in front of him. Also the other day for the first time I noticed him stare straight at a toy on his bouncer and deliberately hit that one! :happydance: He's been swinging at them for weeks now, but this was the first time I noticed him specifically look straight at one of them and then hit that one. It's so awesome watching their little minds grow! :cloud9:

Oh Shell, so sorry things didn't go your way, but like the ladies said, it's a step in the right direction! Did Lauryn lie initially or today? Having them every other week is not ideal, but it's better then what is going on now.
Will there be another trial?

Candy, tell me about it with the thigh highs... Every time I had to pull his "baby legs" up (rather frequently), that's what I had to think of :haha:
And right on, showing off his cloth bum in school :thumbup:

Sarah L, before getting royally obsessed with these stupid CD, I hated putting Tshirts on Grayson. They always rode up. Granted they still do, but they are the only thing I can put him in, to show off his nappy ahahah.
We have Carter's, but you can only buy the sets (tshirts and pants) or just the shirts for 12months and up :growlmad:

Here's a pic from yesterday of Peter and Daddy hanging out! Peter apparently thinks his bumbo is an orator chair because all he really did while sitting in it was talk non-stop! :haha:

Attachments

• Bumbo 12 weeks.jpg
    Bumbo 12 weeks.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 3
Sarah that pic is gorgeous! So much better than our of Izzy who looks like we are torturing her!!!!

I agree about the whole tshirt riding up thing. Same with dresses!!

So, we tried to dtd again tonight. Tried being the operative word. Without giving a blow by blow we kept trying and trying to no avail, it was soooo stingy I had to get him to stop, and then he refused to try again because he didnt want to hurt me. And now I'm bleeding (how I'll never know since it got about 3mm in there!) Totally tmi, but I can put a finger in and push around in there and it is fine, but a penis?! Nope!

Please give me some tips to help make this easier! We're using lube, and I'm trying my best to relax and even just grit my teeth, but its so painful :cry: and yes, I cried again. Sexy. (Especially when I wiped my nose on my pj bottoms!!!)

Sarah J, try maybe taking you PJ bottoms off next time?? How on earth you can bend that low to wipe your nose is beyond me :haha:.

All kidding aside, I think you just have to keep at it. Kinda like loosing your virginity ... It keeps hurting for a while until things get more "used to it"?!

hahahhaha steph!!! Sarah I think the situation has gotten so tense respecting the sex issue that now its a big thing. I think that maybe you need to walk before you run.. have you thought about trying other stuff first? like foreplay? but just that and then work up to actual sex? I know for me if I expect it to hurt it does hurt because I tense up. Its only been 3 months since you had miss Isabelle things down there may need more time dont be so hard u will get there xx

Sarah love the pic!! He looks so grown up in his bumbo! xx

Sarah: I don't have much advise for you... we've only DTD once and it was definitely uncomfortable, but for different reasons. We used lots of lube too and it wasn't a very comfortable fit, but the really uncomfortable part for me was the pressure and tension it put on my abs and my incision. (DH on top missionary) So next time we'll have to try another position, although I'm certainly in no hurry for that! :wacko:

well Af has arrived and I have a fussy gassy baby again :(

Sorry Candy! Really hope your coil ends this for you guys!

Oh Shel! Glad you have them more but wish it was even more!

Steph American apparel sell baby t's three to six mos and up. Just plain colors and a little bit expensive for what they are IMO but they have them!

Candy sorry about the witch playing havoc with poor Bens tummy again :( like kirsty said, hopefully the coil will bring you both some relief.

Steph...you're supposed to take the off bottoms off? No wonder we didnt succeed! :haha: they were on the floor and I used them like a tissue!

Thanks for all your help/tips/not laughing at me ladies :) tbh I would be quite happy never to dtd again, until I wanted another baby that is! I just do it as my wifely duty to Simon! How bad is that?! I'm only 27, imagine what I'll be saying about it all when we're hitting 60!!!

his tummy is fine now! My supply dropped back down to normal. His poo is still very watery but its yellow and doesnt smell. Hes back to eating properly and its just the same as bfing when Im not on my period :/

Sarah I used to want it all the time but since having Benson Im so tired I cba with it all and maknly when he is on top Im laying there thinking about donuts or what to do tomorrow lol xx

Hey girls now that I can properly update you about court....we didn't even have a trial. They took Laurynn and Brandon back to judges chambers and Brandon told the judge what really happened and then Laurynn said her dad never told them to lie and when my lawyer told her about swearing under oath and what he had her recorded saying she looked at him and said I never said that to you. So thats how our judge came to the decision of splitting time and dropping the order against Allen.

Sarah I love dtd after having Emme. It spiced back up because we have to find ways to dtd while she is sleeping. Sorry your having a difficult time.

Candy yay for Benny's yellow non stinky poo!!!

So, the judge even knew she was lying? And still gave joint custody? I don't get it at all. But at least the order against Allen is dropped and you get to be a family again when the kids are with you.

yep....the better of the children...i get to spend equal amount as he does and after everything I guess it is better off for Laurynn and Brandon. And really my lawyer was more worried about Landon and Emmaleigh so it was a big relief to have this shit dropped against Allen. Of course he wanted him to sit in jail and rot. Laurynn isn't even the same kid but I am not worrying.

Emme is going into a pageant!!! I don't know who is more excited...me or ALLEN!!! LMAO

Hey ladies, so just a quick update on our psych experiment!

Peter completed his two days and it was pretty interesting! They had him lie in this crib they had made which had an LCD screen above his head, and they used an infra-red tracker to see where his eyes moved to track what he was looking at. They showed different coloured shapes on either side of the screen, and the test was to see where he looked and depending on what colour they showed whether he anticipated where the next shapes would appear based on the pattern he already seen.

In other news, we're totally melting here! :nope: Today we spent all afternoon at the mall just to be somewhere that was air conditioned. And it was SOOO nice. We actually got to cuddle for a while and have a proper BF session that was actually comfortable for both of us. I am SO ready for summer to be done with! Roll on Fall!! :dohh:

Candy do you think it was the lactose free diet that sorted him out?

Shel maybe the judge gave joint custody because he could tell from Laurynn's lying that she didn't want to get her dad in trouble or miss out on seeing him at all? Even though he is a jerk and doesn't deserve it. Especially after trying to sell them back to you the day before.

Glad you had a cool time at the mall Sarah! We have ac in our living room and bedroom and they have been cranking!! Our electricity bill will be through the roof this month I'm sure.

AFM- we have new reflux meds as of Tuesday and new formula as of last night so really hoping we see an improvement by the weekend. This has been such a long drawn out process I am hoping and hoping that it will be over for us now!

Also am starting to do all CD in the day time but still using sposies for nights and outings. It's going well so far. The fitteds with covers combo really seems pretty bulletproof. Definitely liking stuff with Velcro ATM as it is just better for a petite baby IMO. But haven't had any leaks with things with snaps yet... Touch wood!

Did you know Katie Price got married again and is pregnant with (hinted at) twins?? How did I miss this?!

Been living in a baby shaped bubble for 3 months!
Omg I didn't know! WTH! I was always up to date with my gossip lol :haha:

Thanks for the good words about Dennis, he is sooo active, I can't imagine what we will go through when he starts walking lol, I feel sorry for us already!:dohh:

Mommabrown congrats om Emma! Break a leg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->