April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Men do seem to struggle with relating to and understanding pregnancy. Because of my history i have been told to be extra careful and banned from any hard exercise inc horse riding. My Dh says "the baby needs to toughen up, i am sure you can do x,y and z. We dont want a weak baby". Ha! IT'S A BABY, not a soldier. Eedjit. :rolleyes:

Is anyone else itchy?? My left ovary area has been itchy all day! It's driving me nuts!

I just wanted to share my story with you as it may shed some light on your current situation. I don't know why I didn't think about it from the start.

In feb 2010 I got many faint positives, I had bloods done which also indicates pregnant. This was all before AF was due. And like you I started bleeding and clotting. Had cramps and was told I was mc. I had repeat bloods which showed my HCG reducing. And did many more pregnancy test as I didn't feel less pregnant. They got very light and my digital said 'not pregnant' I was so upset but something didn't feel right. So a few days later when AF was due I did another test and low and behold positive. And they only kept getting darker.

I returned to doctor who repeated bloods and HCG was rising again.

Turns out I was in fact pregnant with twins but had sadly lost one

The same thing has happened to my aunty and grandmother.

I'm thinking this could be have happened to you?

Men do seem to struggle with relating to and understanding pregnancy. Because of my history i have been told to be extra careful and banned from any hard exercise inc horse riding. My Dh says "the baby needs to toughen up, i am sure you can do x,y and z. We dont want a weak baby". Ha! IT'S A BABY, not a soldier. Eedjit. :rolleyes:
OMG this is hilarious... :haha: Men are so weird...
DH is dr Jekyll/mr Hyde with this stuff, in one occasion he has expressed great concern and has made me swear if I fall pregnant I would rest a lot and be less active and take good care of myself. In another he has presented me the wild schedule of things to do before baby comes so we will not regret missing anything before being parents, like a bucket list... It is pretty extensive. All I want to do is be healthy, have time to prepare for the baby coming, read my books, get some rest and shop for the baby....:shrug:

Jcombs im itchy! I have also got a patch of dry skin on my hip :/

My dh is treating me like im disabled!! He wont let me lift my four year old or hoover the flat... my last husband left when i was three months pregnant so i done my last pregnancy completely alone as we lived abroad at the time... i was carrying my daughter over fields in snow upto my hips twice a day right up til I had my son lol x

Oh wow that was harsh what your ex did to you... Glad you have a new dotting husband!

My oh is pretending this isn't happening. We planned it but he doesn't want to make it feel real until 12 weeks because we lost two. Its a little lonely...

awww he's scared bless him... maybe you should tell him that you feel lonely and you need him to be in it with you xxx

I will do. He's doing a hard stint at work which finishes on Thursday so I'll have a heart to heart then. I'm glad I have BnB though because it makes it easier :)

Hey my hubby's the same there is no talk of baby till at least 8 wks as I've lost 2 before 7 wks...x

Well since my hcg was 465 on tues I was para it wasn't rising so bought a digi and it say 3+ so my levels must be at least 2000 now :) so happy xx

Cautious hubby here also, as lots of disappointments in the past xx

Ouch!!!! My hips butt and leg on my left side has shooting pains. Is that sciatica pain?
And ironically my right wrist is aching lol.

No sickness but tiredness and lots of ouchies this pregnancy so far lol xx

Hope your all well. I still need to catch up xxxx

No its a partially torn ligament. I have a condition which makes my soft tissue more supple than normal although this injury is a first :)

sorry I meant I had a torn ligament - not you lmao. What you describe sounds like sciatica. Got confused while sleep deprived :p

Gosh I'm tired. I can't even keep track of which threads I'm in. I should go to bed again lol

I'm wiped out too, had a sneaky lie down while LO had his morning nap.. Can see this becoming a regular thing lol!! :haha:

I was going to go into town for a digi but OH has agreed to do it instead. We're also buying a paper latern to let up into the sky because today was my angel's due date x

I'm out in the garden to keep me awake. This tiredness malarky is horrid xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->