April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

jcombs thats defo a pos. how long was your af? and did you clot? if not you may be pregnant still and having bleeds in the pregnancy but if line is still faded after plenty and youve said youve been getting pos's since last af there is a chance you may have mc which is why docs have been getting negs but if thats the case you need to see doc either way! good luck hope its not the case and all is well big hugs wont be easy going through what your going through right now hugs xxxxx

i think i actually had my first bout of nausea today :) was because i hadnt eaten started to feel like i was ready to throw lol but two banana and chocolate muller corners and a subway club cured it :) starting to feel like a pregnant mummy :)

i was starting to worry a little yesterday so went out this morning and bought a cb digi and it read 3+ :)
were deciding on how to tell mother in law shes pretty laid back compared to my mum who i thought would have drunk into an oblivian but shes over the moon!:D

we was thinking putting the digi in an envelope and leaving it on the bench for her when she comes in from work with a note in it too!

what do you all think?

its feels a little more nerve racking telling parents this time! no idea why we've done it 4 times already lol whos with me? ladyredlainey lol xxxx

me !!!!!! I'm petrified of telling my mum! She's going to be soooo cross LOL. I'm 28 and Im afraid of telling my parents about baby no. 5........lol x

lol awww bless! weve decided not to tell his mum till 12 wks scan. when do you plan on telling your parents? i have no idea what his mum will say haha! x

Wel, the problem is my other half has just been relocated to Birmingham so we are ll due to move in the next month or so. I am an only child to two career driven over protective parents who are sooo different to me it is crazy. Mum, and I are very close. she has multiple sclerosis so things aren't great at the mo, and she loves having me and children around the corner. she is devasted we are moving, and even bribing me to stay with cash lol lol! I just feel telling her we are pregnant at this stage will be too much, and make her stress&worry even more. On the other hand she would probably hate to think i am hiding t from her. I can't win! My gut feeling says wait til 12/13weeks. We will have moved, Will b having a baby, and that will be that. I don't know...famillies eh?! so complicaed. x

Hi Ladies,

How're you all feeling?! I cant believe how pregnant I feel. So much earlier than last time. Backache is really bad, tonight my legs are aching like mad. Feeling very restless too. No nausea which is awesome because I am the WORST with nausea. I feel like im already getting a little bloat too! I started with a tummy but jeans are defo getting tight. Maybe its cause its a second bubba?!

xx

Wow jcombes sorry to hear what you are going through it must be so frustrating. You really should have a blood test to confirm. But I can definitely see a solid BFP! I got my BFP at 10DPO. Was your AF longer then usual?

It wasn't any longer, but slightly heavier, which at the time I assumed was because I didn't have one in June.

jcombs thats defo a pos. how long was your af? and did you clot? if not you may be pregnant still and having bleeds in the pregnancy but if line is still faded after plenty and youve said youve been getting pos's since last af there is a chance you may have mc which is why docs have been getting negs but if thats the case you need to see doc either way! good luck hope its not the case and all is well big hugs wont be easy going through what your going through right now hugs xxxxx

Yes I did clot. It was like a normal period for me, but slightly heavier, which I assumed was because I didn't have AF in June. I def don't know, but the line today was darker than my last test, so it's confusing. I'm gonna wait 3 more days and test again if I haven't been seen by then.

Thanks everyone for your information about wondfo's. I think I like them too! They seem very accurate. I had DH pee on one just to compare, and after sitting there for over an hour, absolutely nothing showed up. Even though mine came up after 1 minute and I know it's accurate, I just wanted to make sure he didn't get a faint line too! (And he didn't!)

Hi Ladies,

How're you all feeling?! I cant believe how pregnant I feel. So much earlier than last time. Backache is really bad, tonight my legs are aching like mad. Feeling very restless too. No nausea which is awesome because I am the WORST with nausea. I feel like im already getting a little bloat too! I started with a tummy but jeans are defo getting tight. Maybe its cause its a second bubba?!

xx

I just feel hungry all the time. You know that horrible gurgly tummy kind of hungry. Also, I too have restless achy legs and I cannot sleep (that is until I get woken by the baby at 6.00am!)I don't have nausea either, but never have. I'm with you on the jeans feeling too tight! Y know I actually went out weekend b4 last and couldn't decide what to wear cus i just felt different, and low and behold I'm preg again! lol. Must be a subsequent pregnancy thing??x

Hi Ladies,

xx

I just feel hungry all the time. You know that horrible gurgly tummy kind of hungry. Also, I too have restless achy legs and I cannot sleep (that is until I get woken by the baby at 6.00am!)I don't have nausea either, but never have. I'm with you on the jeans feeling too tight! Y know I actually went out weekend b4 last and couldn't decide what to wear cus i just felt different, and low and behold I'm preg again! lol. Must be a subsequent pregnancy thing??x

My jeans also feel tight, despite me having lost 20 pounds over the last month!

^^ yes i think so!!! I am looking forward to getting a nice big bump early on!!

I was looking back at the posts i have missed the last few days and notice we have been talking about twins! I do wonder... out of the 100+ pregnancies in this thread, how many will be twinnies! Very exciting.

xx

Wel, the problem is my other half has just been relocated to Birmingham so we are ll due to move in the next month or so. I am an only child to two career driven over protective parents who are sooo different to me it is crazy. Mum, and I are very close. she has multiple sclerosis so things aren't great at the mo, and she loves having me and children around the corner. she is devasted we are moving, and even bribing me to stay with cash lol lol! I just feel telling her we are pregnant at this stage will be too much, and make her stress&worry even more. On the other hand she would probably hate to think i am hiding t from her. I can't win! My gut feeling says wait til 12/13weeks. We will have moved, Will b having a baby, and that will be that. I don't know...famillies eh?! so complicaed. x

difficult postition to be in i hope it all works out for you! might be worth leaving it till 12 wks that way you know your self all is ok with baby, will give her time to get used to the fact your moving away!.... my mum also has complicatiosn her self! so i kind of know where your coming from x

Can I join?! EDD is April 18th...I got my first bfp a week ago today:happydance: had 3 betas done this week...doubling time was just under 30 hours on the 2nd and 32.5hrs on the 3rd one....go i for my first U/S on Aug 24th!!!

Congrats to everyone on their bfps!!!:happydance::hugs:

^^ yes i think so!!! I am looking forward to getting a nice big bump early on!!

I was looking back at the posts i have missed the last few days and notice we have been talking about twins! I do wonder... out of the 100+ pregnancies in this thread, how many will be twinnies! Very exciting.

xx

Oh it's so exciting! I can't believe there's so many of us!!! :happydance:

I am sooooo concerned regarding this issue (twins) and I just cant pin point why, other than the super earlydigi 3+. When d'ya reckon I should book a private scan for? I had 1 at 7+4 with my third and saw a sac, little grain of rice, and hb so might do the same agin. I JUST CANT WAIT TWOWEEKS!!!!! LOL! xxx

I couldnt resist testing a few days ago... heres the difference, 10DPO and 20 dpo :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20120728_213138.jpg
    20120728_213138.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 19dpo.jpg
    19dpo.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
I am sooooo concerned regarding this issue (twins) and I just cant pin point why, other than the super earlydigi 3+. When d'ya reckon I should book a private scan for? I had 1 at 7+4 with my third and saw a sac, little grain of rice, and hb so might do the same agin. I JUST CANT WAIT TWOWEEKS!!!!! LOL! xxx

I have been thinking twins too! I have no reason to... apart from more symptoms than last but we all know that doesnt mean anything.

I cant afford a private scan so I will be waiting another 6 WEEKS to see this bub! xx

Hi Everybody,

New to this forum and got my + on Wednesday.. according to calculators due 1st April.

A bit of my background:

Suffered with irregular periods since June 2010 when I had a ruptured cyst on my ovary. Did have a period when they went slightly back to normal but always different by 2-3 days each month until the last two cycles were 57 days then 37 days.. so I went back to the doctors (new doc as moved area) and they sent me for scan which I went to on July 18th. Got told I had functional cysts on both ovaries and scheduled me back for another scan in Sept. Then on the 26th day of my cycle (21st July) I had spotting for 4 days and thought it was weird but did a early test a week later and negative.

Then on Wednesday for some reason just thought to do a test and did a digi and it came back positive! So that day I went and brought CB Digi with the week estimate and did that Thursday morning and was positive again with 2-3 weeks.

Has anyone else experienced implantation bleeding for 4 days?

Symptoms so far - slightly more tired but I then I always am!, sore breasts, needing the loo and I want to eat everything in sight!

Jacombs - that is def a pos. and so much darker to. There is no way your not pregnant. If it was a mc they would be getting lighter. There getting darker. I've got good feelings. Go down with that test and demand bloods. My IC didn't get dark till a week after AF was due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->