April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

oh I wouldn't do well with an early scan, I would want to see it move and hear the heartbeat so I wouldn't be happy with it anyway lol...

as for tummies... I brought new trousers for court a month ago... good job I brought a long blouse which covers the zip because I couldn't do them up!! all my jeans are having to be worn with the button undone... thankfully it has been hot so I have been able to wear dresses but omg I'm huge! I have a pic I can upload if you want to see... it's impressive!! lol most of it is bloating, I have IBS so bloat at the best of times... add pregnancy and a slower metabolism into the mix and you have one bloated lady!!

just wondering.. how many of you can no long touch your own boobies??? mine are so sore I hurt when I walk, shower, brreeeeaaaathe!!! lol... when I take my bra off I feel like they might fall off too lol!

I don't have sore boobies, in general I have no symptoms that bring discomfort at all.

I'm out of pregnancy tests and because I like to see the double lines I pee on my OPKs haha I think pregnancy makes me extra ridiculous...

you are due 2 days after me lily! :)

I am ridiculous too I brought 2 frer today just to check the line was darker... :/ I also have baby brain, I can no long complete a spoken sentence without mincing my words.. not great! :p my six year old finds it hilarious though!

Jacombs - that is def a pos. and so much darker to. There is no way your not pregnant. If it was a mc they would be getting lighter. There getting darker. I've got good feelings. Go down with that test and demand bloods. My IC didn't get dark till a week after AF was due

Oh thank you for that. I thought that since it was 1 day passed AF's due date, and the line still wasn't darker than the control, it was worrisome. But it is darker than my other tests. I had hubby pee on one, and absolutely no line came up whatsoever, and I took another one this evening with diluted urine just to see, and it still has a line. I'd say this faint line with diluted urine is as dark as the first few bfp's I got with concentrated urine! I just don't get why those stupid doctor's test is not coming up pos!

you are due 2 days after me lily! :)

I am ridiculous too I brought 2 frer today just to check the line was darker... :/ I also have baby brain, I can no long complete a spoken sentence without mincing my words.. not great! :p my six year old finds it hilarious though!

Yay more bump buddies!:happydance: I'm so happy! We (ahem I) need your good advice from your experience dear, so glad we are in it together! Really hope everything sticks and goes as perfect s possible!:winkwink:

Uh oh. I feel like maybe ms has gotten me. Right on time. Same day it started with dd.

Every time I've moaned about being nauseous this evening, my husband has answered with, "Yeah, I'm nauseous, too" and I just want to punch him. Is that wrong? :haha: He's nauseous because all he's eaten today is pancakes and it took me like 2 hours to convince him he was nauseous because he needed to eat protein. :dohh:

What is it with men empathizing so much and whenever we say something like 'I have a head ache' or 'I'm feverish' they always say 'Oh I have worse head ache and a higher fever' ? It is not that cute...

DH does the same thing! I got so sick last year I couldn't get out of bed for a week. What did he do but lay there with me! I had to get up and take care of the kids, and cook, and clean, and ugh..... He wasn't even that sick!

mines the same!! he has a cold and lays in bed festering for a week...I get a cold and carry on as normal! that is why men dont get pregnant! could you imagine them in labor??? goodness me it would be annoying!!

mines the same!! he has a cold and lays in bed festering for a week...I get a cold and carry on as normal! that is why men dont get pregnant! could you imagine them in labor??? :haha: goodness me it would be annoying!!

Yes it would be! And it would take them 5 years to recover!!!

LittleSpy: My DH is always complaining about being sick, he's got the permanent "Man Cold" and all he keeps saying to me now is "just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you can't do things" Trust me I want to hit him too sometimes.

I am so glad you guys have similar complaints about your DH's.

So far I don't really have any major symptoms. My back is killing and my boobs are fuller and heavier but not sore, and I am tired. I bought a "snoogle" from Babies R us. It is a curved body pillow that seems to be helping my back.

I too have been testing daily for reassurance. I am getting doctors confirmation on Wednesday. Then my first scan will be three weeks from then. I'm excited to hear a heartbeat, or two :D.

Congrats to all the BFP ladies. April is going to be a great month. :happydance:

mines the same!! he has a cold and lays in bed festering for a week...I get a cold and carry on as normal! that is why men dont get pregnant! could you imagine them in labor??? goodness me it would be annoying!!

Haha, yeah. I had a crazy labor where, a few hours into it, one contraction would start as soon as the last one started to let up. No break at all between them. I feel like I have a fairly high pain tolerance but not having a break between them was causing me to panic. Of course, being the introvert I am, the most I ever did was softly moan a bit but I think when that started happening, my husband started seriously freaking out (yeah, that helps hun). Finally, I was like "What the eff is wrong with you!?" (mid-contraction :haha:) and his response was "I just don't like seeing you in pain." :dohh: Very sweet, but wow, I really need you to chill so I can get through this. :haha:

Can I join you ladies?

I am due April 10th 2013 based on my LMP, July 4th. I have pretty regular cycles and got my first positive test on the 3rd! I went in for a New-OB appointment on Thursday and they did my blood work and took a urine sample. I haven't heard back from them...so I'm assuming everything is okay; they said they'll call if they have any concerns. This is my first pregnancy and it happened the first month we were TTC (talk about shocking...I expected it to take a few months if not longer). My husband and I have been together almost 7 years and just got married last month! We can't wait for this exciting adventure and just hope for a healthy 9 months!!

\ all he keeps saying to me now is "just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you can't do things" Trust me I want to hit him too sometimes.

What? That is just awful! I wouldn't blame you for hitting him!! lol:haha:

Is anyone else itchy?? My left ovary area has been itchy all day! It's driving me nuts!

I'm due around April 11 too :) although I have my dating scan in 1.5 weeks to figure out exactly when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->