April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Is anyone else itchy?? My left ovary area has been itchy all day! It's driving me nuts!

I just wanted to share my story with you as it may shed some light on your current situation. I don't know why I didn't think about it from the start.

In feb 2010 I got many faint positives, I had bloods done which also indicates pregnant. This was all before AF was due. And like you I started bleeding and clotting. Had cramps and was told I was mc. I had repeat bloods which showed my HCG reducing. And did many more pregnancy test as I didn't feel less pregnant. They got very light and my digital said 'not pregnant' I was so upset but something didn't feel right. So a few days later when AF was due I did another test and low and behold positive. And they only kept getting darker.

I returned to doctor who repeated bloods and HCG was rising again.

Turns out I was in fact pregnant with twins but had sadly lost one

The same thing has happened to my aunty and grandmother.

I'm thinking this could be have happened to you?

That's crazy, because the exact same thought crossed my mind! My husband's great grandma was a twin, and while there's not lot of other twins in the family, it is in the genes!

I got up this morning, and went to test. When I wiped, there was dark red spotting on my paper with black spots. My cousin who is a nurse said it sounds like fibroids and it's nothing to worry about until I have pain and the bleeding gets worse. I told her about everything else, and she said it def. sounds like fibroids. Anyone else ever have anything similar?

Also, I had the most vivid dream that I had the baby and he was a boy. Although all my family kept piling in to see him, I couldn't find DH. DH had a dream that I had the baby, also a boy, and we were in another room, but he couldn't get to us. How crazy is that?

Hi ladies!
Can I join! I'm due in April 8th

I'm really scared because I had a mismiscarrage in April, thought i was 10 weeks but the baby had died at 6+4 and my body hadn't realised and continued with the pregnancy :-(

Fingers crossed this one sticks.

Hi ladies!

I'm really scared because I had a mismiscarrage in April, thought i was 10 weeks but the baby had died at 6+4 and my body hadn't realised and continued with the pregnancy :-(

Welcome! Stick little bean, stick! :)

Hi ladies!

been there too! baby left me at 8wks 5days i carried on till 12wk scan :( every pregnacy since has been so worrying apart from this one! sending you bigs hugs and loads of sticky dust xx

Hi ladies

Please can I join the thread? Got my first BFP on Friday after 1st round of IVF (Embryo Transfer was 5th August - 1 little expanded blastocyst). Really excited but nervous (have had 2 ectopics before). Going by IVF dates I reckon I'm due 23rd April 2013 :happydance:

Would love to share in this experience with all of you. At the moment I've been having cramping every day and very sore boobs, but hard to tell if that's from the pregnancy or a side effect of the cyclogest....

Carmen. xx

Can I join too? I am 5 weeks and die April 15th, 2013 I unfortunately am enjoying this right now, my back is killing me all the time! Also I've gained like 5 pounds in like 9 days and I haven't been eating badly. Can anyone relate? I'm nervous because I was close to 400lbs 11 years ago and don't want to blow up again.

anyone got a club i can borrow? i need knocking out, i feel ROUGH.....arrrrrrgh!

Definitely starting to feel nausea and its getting worst.

Jcombs - I started to have bits of blood when I wipe too. As long as its not like heavy bleeding, dont worry about it. I'm going to ask the dr when I go in for 7 week scan on Tue, but keeping my fingers crossed all is good.

So did we decide to go with April Buds?

Or some other suggestions:

April Showers
April Adventurers
April Diamonds
April Bunnies

Welcome to the new girls who have just joined since I was at work !!! So many of us it's great!!!

Talking of bad backs mine kills too, never had that before until 3rd tri

Girlinyork- yay to digi test day !!! Lol I had to dump mine in the works sanitary bin !!! Gutted the battery doesn't last that long x

Apple- sorry honey ur feeling so bad...the ms hasn't hit me as hard as I know it will, got a feeling I'll be suffering a bit this pregnany x

Hi ladies!

been there too! baby left me at 8wks 5days i carried on till 12wk scan :( every pregnacy since has been so worrying apart from this one! sending you bigs hugs and loads of sticky dust xx

Thank you, good luck to you too

Hey girlies,

hope everyone is doing all right. Man with some many of us is going to be hard to keep up with this thread :) Well I'm still lucky and haven't had to deal with MS, but today I'm pretty sure I'm getting round ligament pain on my left side and also my sciatic nerve pain is kind of acting up. It's just a dull constant pain on that side. I hope is not a sign of things to come because with my second pregnancy the pain was bad.

Hi ladies, have been missing your baby chat whilst on holiday!!! Still 3 days left but can't wait to get home as the heat is killing me.

Congrats and welcome to any new ladies who have arrived since I was last here, and I hope all the awful spotting some ladies were having.

Afm, really tired, still a bit crampy but no other symptoms yet.

munchkins lol!!!!!!!!

ugh i keep being starving but once i eat i cant finish :| and my burps smell funny.

Definitely starting to feel nausea and its getting worst.

Jcombs - I started to have bits of blood when I wipe too. As long as its not like heavy bleeding, dont worry about it. I'm going to ask the dr when I go in for 7 week scan on Tue, but keeping my fingers crossed all is good.

So did we decide to go with April Buds?

Or some other suggestions:

April Showers
April Adventurers
April Diamonds
April Bunnies

I have a fetish with lambs :flower::blush:

Attachments

• lamb.jpg
    lamb.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread