April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Yes but SO worth it. I'm covered in spots too but each one is a sign my baby is there and I'm soooo grateful for that :)

Aww I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Hope the digi sets you mind at rest that this ones a sticky! I'm gonna do my next one in a few days! Gotta love those digis!

:wave: Hello Ladies,

I got my BFP on Thursday and am still in shock, took another test today and still seeing the two lines. It wasn't a planned pregnancy but we are still very happy about it. I'm being very careful as up until last Sunday I was playing Roller Derby and training three times awake completely unaware. As we are unsure of the dates, the doc thinks its early April and that I'm around 6 weeks. I do have a little girl already and I started getting symptoms for her at 7 weeks so, confused! I seem to have suddenly forgotten everything I did last time but its slowly coming back to me!

:flower:

I think we need a name and a graphic for our siggies. Something like the April showers :)

Can I join you ladies?

I am due April 10th 2013 based on my LMP, July 4th. I have pretty regular cycles and got my first positive test on the 3rd! I went in for a New-OB appointment on Thursday and they did my blood work and took a urine sample. I haven't heard back from them...so I'm assuming everything is okay; they said they'll call if they have any concerns. This is my first pregnancy and it happened the first month we were TTC (talk about shocking...I expected it to take a few months if not longer). My husband and I have been together almost 7 years and just got married last month! We can't wait for this exciting adventure and just hope for a healthy 9 months!!

congratulations! Day before me...my af was july 5th, but none of my babies have gone past 38weeks thus far :) xxx

Oh my goodnss, I am being such a lazy parent today! Sooooooooo tired! My OH s working away until thursday. Am just letting he children run free in the garden lol. Last I heard they were hitting nextdoors fence with sticks from his tree hahahahaha. Managed to sit through a whole church service with the four of them this am though.....not doing that alone agan....Why am I doing this again?!!!!! LOL!!xxx

Welcome and congrats to the new girls. X

I'm sitting at work with very tight trousers on, I feel I'm the size of a small semi now and I'm surprised no one at work has says anything. I feel a bit more sick today, happens every 2-3 days which must be a sign my hcg levels are doubling... I Want to do another digi but scared it would still say 2-3 weeks so just making a pretty pattern with my cheap tests with the line slowly getting darker, my husband thinks I'm mad keeping them..so have hidden them. X

The Easter Bunnies
April Showers
Spring chickens (bit ambiguous that one)

Oh my goodnss, I am being such a lazy parent today! Sooooooooo tired! My OH s working away until thursday. Am just letting he children run free in the garden lol. Last I heard they were hitting nextdoors fence with sticks from his tree hahahahaha. Managed to sit through a whole church service with the four of them this am though.....not doing that alone agan....Why am I doing this again?!!!!! LOL!!xxx

Im right with you on the lazy parent front today!! Im exhaustrd all Ive done is lay kn the sofa and read books while they play... Poor kids

Just did a digy, 3+ now !!!! So happy !!! Means im about 3 days behind than It works out by my LMP...

Regarding the name ( which is a fan idea as I was in september stars, but ended up having a October bumpkin lol)

April acorns ?
April angels ?
April buds ?

Men do seem to struggle with relating to and understanding pregnancy. Because of my history i have been told to be extra careful and banned from any hard exercise inc horse riding. My Dh says "the baby needs to toughen up, i am sure you can do x,y and z. We dont want a weak baby". Ha! IT'S A BABY, not a soldier. Eedjit. :rolleyes:

OMG. :rofl: your hubby and mine both need to learn more about being pregnant.

\ all he keeps saying to me now is "just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you can't do things" Trust me I want to hit him too sometimes.

What? That is just awful! I wouldn't blame you for hitting him!! lol:haha:

My mother has lectured him so I think he has a better understanding now. She threatened to punch him if he doesn't smarten up. LOL!

On another note after reading mommy confused's post I remember a friend of mine had the same thing happen. She was pregnant, had a miscarriage and later found out she was still pregnant. Went on to have a beautiful healthy girl. So it was twins and her levels dropped enough that they didn't know it was twins. It took two months to determine she was still preggo. Drs suck sometimes.

I was going to go into town for a digi but OH has agreed to do it instead. We're also buying a paper latern to let up into the sky because today was my angel's due date x

That's a nice way to remember you loss. I'm so sorry to hear about it. FX for a sticky bean.

:wave: Hello Ladies,

I got my BFP on Thursday and am still in shock, took another test today and still seeing the two lines. It wasn't a planned pregnancy but we are still very happy about it. I'm being very careful as up until last Sunday I was playing Roller Derby and training three times awake completely unaware. As we are unsure of the dates, the doc thinks its early April and that I'm around 6 weeks. I do have a little girl already and I started getting symptoms for her at 7 weeks so, confused! I seem to have suddenly forgotten everything I did last time but its slowly coming back to me!

:flower:

Congrats on the BFP!

I am reading what to expect when you are expecting and it says to be a lazy mom if you have kids. It would be easier if your DH was home but it's great that you are able to find some me time with 4 kids.

Welcome and congrats to the new girls. X

I'm sitting at work with very tight trousers on, I feel I'm the size of a small semi now and I'm surprised no one at work has says anything. I feel a bit more sick today, happens every 2-3 days which must be a sign my hcg levels are doubling... I Want to do another digi but scared it would still say 2-3 weeks so just making a pretty pattern with my cheap tests with the line slowly getting darker, my husband thinks I'm mad keeping them..so have hidden them. X

I have my cheap tests all lined up too. I do one a day plus a store bought one most days too. I'm going to hold off on a digi until Wed morning as that will be my 5 week mark. I'm scared it won't change to the 3+ too but I have my beta the same day so hopefully that will make me feel confident in this pregnancy.

Just did a digy, 3+ now !!!! So happy !!! Means im about 3 days behind than It works out by my LMP...

Regarding the name ( which is a fan idea as I was in september stars, but ended up having a October bumpkin lol)

April acorns ?
April angels ?
April buds ?

Yay, so exciting! Can't wait til my 3+
Wish they did betas in the UK!

I like April Buds. Acorns come out in October and people who've lost babies refer to them as Angels so I'm not sure about the connotations of that one. But I definitely like the buds :)

https://www.lilbabycakes.com/blog/fun-facts-about-april-babies/

this page was interesting and cool :) x

Ouch!!!! My hips butt and leg on my left side has shooting pains. Is that sciatica pain?
And ironically my right wrist is aching lol.

No sickness but tiredness and lots of ouchies this pregnancy so far lol xx

Hope your all well. I still need to catch up xxxx

might not be could be what i have PGP look it up on google sounds just like what your explaining and for me ive had it with all 3 and its starting early thsi time! hugs as it can be agonising xxxx

Ouch!!!! My hips butt and leg on my left side has shooting pains. Is that sciatica pain?

might not be could be what i have PGP look it up on google sounds just like what your explaining and for me ive had it with all 3 and its starting early thsi time! hugs as it can be agonising xxxx

Hiya Theresa I'm close to tears with the pains, just posted on the first tri forum. Jayde has me run off my feet, I can barely keep up with her being in so much pain xx

If this is what you had with all three the hugest of cuddles for you and more for being the same again xx

Girlinyork- yes I did think that after I posted... What's betas? X

Hiya Theresa I'm close to tears with the pains, just posted on the first tri forum. Jayde has me run off my feet, I can barely keep up with her being in so much pain xx

If this is what you had with all three the hugest of cuddles for you and more for being the same again xx

ask your mw to refer you to physio for belt. my physio said to rest when its most painful harder said than done spec with jayde on the move! (aiden too) lol... see if your girls will help you out if there not all ready and hubby when he gets home! if you do see physio take hubby with you so he can understand what your going through

oh hun i feel your pain! tarnsfering weight on to one leg and can be soo painful, benidning down, getting up from chair! in bed too :( 9/10 i collapsed to me knees with the pain, get your self of to docs ive still got my waist band and crutches dont worry about me :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->