April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

pmsl, LAMB FETISH! babes im not sure uve used the right word there! :'D

I did some heavy gardening today and changed covers on some deck chairs, it involved a lof of pulling etc. After that I started cramping and about an hour later I was super emotional and wanted to scream at my mom 'leave me alone, I'm pregnant, and I'm worried about my baby'
I'm totally losing it lol!

ahh lily! take it easy with the heavy stuffs!
as for the lambs...well, i better not tell you whats for tea today :-S

Heavy lifting is baaaaaad! Get someone else to do it!

I like to look at them and eat them as well, I'm so weird... bon appétit!

I was pulling rope to break down my garden trees today, which didn't help my wrists, but gave me more tummy cramps. Hugs hope your OK lily xx

Heavy lifting is baaaaaad! Get someone else to do it!

Thanks babe, my mom is really hard on me, she orders me around and has me do all the heavy stuff...:cry: While my lil sis is sitting all day :growlmad:
I told her my belly hurts and I will get a hernia if I do more. Hopefully she will stop having me do all the chores. I don't want to tell them before I tell DH, but honestly they force me blurt it out to leave me alone...:wacko:

I was pulling rope to break down my garden trees today, which didn't help my wrists, but gave me more tummy cramps. Hugs hope your OK lily xx

We must be careful. I didn't have any cramps until today :nope: I don't want to push my luck...

My god, you women all sound like Action Man. Most heavy lifting I've done all day is of the remote control :)

Sorry your mom is so hard on you lily. My mom acted irritated when I first told her I'm pregnant, but since, she's been practically pushing me out of the way to do even little things for me, as have my brother in laws when they're around. I was in the bathroom this morning getting sick, and DH knocked on the door and asked when I was going to clean the kitchen.....Good grief!!

The spotting is all but gone now.I think all is still well. I need to stop freaking out at everything... yeah right.. lol

No, the spotting has stopped and I think it was just where AF was due yesterday. I did call, and the nurse said they're not allowed to give advice over the phone, but she could give me some information. Then she said that spotting was normal unless it was heavy and accompanied by pain, and that based on that information, if I felt my bleeding was heavy or I was in pain, I could decide whether or not to come in.

I think as long as I'm not gushing blood or in severe pain, I'm just gonna wait for my appointment Wednesday. My test line is still dark, so I think we're okay.

Hello ladies, can I join you? I am 4+2 weeks pregnant.

I am due April 19th.

This will be our first, and I've never been pregnant before. I'm super excited but nervous. I just hope and pray that everything goes good and it's a sticky little bean!

Spring babies is out - because in Australia it's autumn in April

I like April munchkins too lol

As for sheep comments lmfao "I have a sheep fetich" hahaha "I like to watch them, and eat them too. Bon apitit" bahahaha

Jacombs - you need bloods. And now! What a rocky journey.

Welcome all the new mums and bubs. Ill update front page when I'm up and about and not on the verg of pucking :( which has been pretty much constant for last few days. I'm down to 52kg from 56kg

I feel so emotional!! I so much want a son!!!! :cry:I feel awful thinking that!! How horrible am I :cry:
Little one will most likely be our 5th girl

Ladies am I horrible hoping ever so slightly for a boy? Xxx

I feel so emotional!! I so much want a son!!!! :cry:I feel awful thinking that!! How horrible am I :cry:

Not at all because even if this is a girl you'll love it all the same :)

would you like one of my boys???? Pleaaaassse. Thing is i'm trying to give away a 6year old. (he's not shiney, and new anymore...and not particularly house trained hhahaha)I jest! lol. We are awaiting an official Asbergers diagnoses for him. today has been a stuggle cuz I'm tired, and he's...well him.bless!

On a serious note I think its perfectly reasonable to want a boy in your circumstances. I atleast have a girl (and three boys) I just KNOW i'm going to have another boy though...just my gut feeling!My nextdorr neighbour has 5 girlies, all appraching teens now. There are pro's and cons to both sexes I guess, but both very different creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->