April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

CandyApple -- Ugh, I think if I accidentally caught whiff of a burp (mine or anyone else's), I'd barf.:haha:

lily28 -- I love lambs, too! I dream of living on a farm and having sheep and goats. We live in the city now and the only farm animal we're allowed to have is chickens. :nope: I mean really, is a little ol' pygmy goat in my back yard going to hurt anything?! :wacko: Stupid city rules. I'm super irritable today. It was one of my first symptoms with dd but I've avoided it pretty well until now.

ladyredlainey -- I don't think you're horrible at all for wanting a boy. I wanted my first to be a boy so much. I admit I was slightly disappointed to find out she was a girl. It didn't last long at all for me, though. I'm SO HAPPY now that she's a girl! It occurred to me it doesn't matter if she's a boy or a girl, she's the same baby either way. We don't do girly princess stuff (and won't unless she specifically asks for it). Her favorite color is dark blue. Right now she's wearing a brown and grey monkey shirt and brown track pants. :haha: People tell me all the time what I cute little boy I have. :rofl: But I also love her in tutus and dresses. I feel like I got the best of both worlds by having a girl. But I know some people have extreme gender disappointment and I think it's totally normal. I hope you get your boy.

Lump in my tummy and throat has been worse off and on today. I don't feel like it's quite as bad at this point as it was with dd.

For those of you with a boy and a girl already -- did you notice a difference in your pregnancies in terms of morning sickness? I'm sure it varies from pregnancy to pregnancy anyway, just wondering if there's a pattern. :thumbup: I can't make up my mind about how I feel about this one yet. Felt very boy all last week but feeling quite girly this week. :haha: Not that it means anything at all. Haven't had any dreams about this baby yet except the quadruplet dream (2 boys and 2 girls). My first dream was right last pregnancy (I had a baby girl named Anneliese. Hubby vetoed the name immediately, though. I won't tell you what he said in case someone here loves that name. Don't want to ruin it for you as well. :haha:).

errgghh i feel sick no matter wat i do!!! :-(

id love a girl since i have two boys! :) its not selfidh for wanting the opposite gender to what u have hun, its normal! :-D xxx

I feel so emotional!! I so much want a son!!!! :cry:I feel awful thinking that!! How horrible am I :cry:
Little one will most likely be our 5th girl

Ladies am I horrible hoping ever so slightly for a boy? Xxx

Well if your horrible, can I join?

I have two boys and so despratly want a girl. This will be our last baby. So I'm praying with all of my being. Does that make me horrible? I'll love bubs all the same if in fact bubs is a boy :) but really hoping on a girl!

I wouldn't call anyone else horrible for that, I just feel it in myself.
I would love a little girl to, it would make things easier in a way if little one is a girl.

I have picked girl names just needing to convince hubby. And we have agreed on boy names since having our eldest.

I always pictured saying my son lol silly eh lol.

Thanks everyone. I hope we all have healthy happy babies and slightly hoping more for us to have the gender we are all slight hoping for xxx

Ive worked my due date to be 23rd April. Doctors this week so could change.

Very excited for baby no.2 :)

CandyApple -- Ugh, I think if I accidentally caught whiff of a burp (mine or anyone else's), I'd barf.:haha:

lily28 -- I love lambs, too! I dream of living on a farm and having sheep and goats. We live in the city now and the only farm animal we're allowed to have is chickens. :nope: I mean really, is a little ol' pygmy goat in my back yard going to hurt anything?! :wacko: Stupid city rules. I'm super irritable today. It was one of my first symptoms with dd but I've avoided it pretty well until now.

ladyredlainey -- I don't think you're horrible at all for wanting a boy. I wanted my first to be a boy so much. I admit I was slightly disappointed to find out she was a girl. It didn't last long at all for me, though. I'm SO HAPPY now that she's a girl! It occurred to me it doesn't matter if she's a boy or a girl, she's the same baby either way. We don't do girly princess stuff (and won't unless she specifically asks for it). Her favorite color is dark blue. Right now she's wearing a brown and grey monkey shirt and brown track pants. :haha: People tell me all the time what I cute little boy I have. :rofl: But I also love her in tutus and dresses. I feel like I got the best of both worlds by having a girl. But I know some people have extreme gender disappointment and I think it's totally normal. I hope you get your boy.

Lump in my tummy and throat has been worse off and on today. I don't feel like it's quite as bad at this point as it was with dd.

For those of you with a boy and a girl already -- did you notice a difference in your pregnancies in terms of morning sickness? I'm sure it varies from pregnancy to pregnancy anyway, just wondering if there's a pattern. :thumbup: I can't make up my mind about how I feel about this one yet. Felt very boy all last week but feeling quite girly this week. :haha: Not that it means anything at all. Haven't had any dreams about this baby yet except the quadruplet dream (2 boys and 2 girls). My first dream was right last pregnancy (I had a baby girl named Anneliese. Hubby vetoed the name immediately, though. I won't tell you what he said in case someone here loves that name. Don't want to ruin it for you as well. :haha:).

I have felt pretty much the same with all of mine. Was most tired with n0.1 (boy) but then went on to have two more boys and didnt feel as bad...so no help I'm afraid. I havent ever had morning sickness either..phew!! Plus all my bumps looked pretty much the same. I have always guessed correctly though and seem to know instinctively at around 25weeks ish....have really vivid dreams! xxx

Welcome and congrats to the new girls xx ( there are new mummies joining every time I log in !! )

Mamaofthree- my 14 year old got diagnosed with aspergers at 7, got wrongly diagnosed at 5 with HDHD. It's been very hard work which may be why I would like another girl as my experience with my son has been a hard one, pm me if you want a chat x

Wanting one sex over another is very normal and very common and I get upset when when women are treated bad for that or feel they need to feel bad. I was desparate for a girl after I had my son. As I said to mamaofthree my son has special needs and so I have associated boys to be hard work, and worried any future boys may be the same.I'm also very girly and into dolls and fairies, I convinced myself I was having a boy brought boys clothes and everything .. Almost fell of the chair at my scan when she said it was a girl. Having another girl would be easier and cheaper, but i would also like Paige to be the only girl for selfish reasons. I would ideally like one of each again but this may be my last and like everyone very grateful for what I have.

Pregnancy difference between the two sexes I can now tell after having both, sickness a lot sooner with a boy, more sweet cravings with a girl, but everyone is different and every pregnancy is different x

I have one of each sex so I dont mind what I have this time but when I had my daughter I prayed for a son, I think its worse if you reject the baby or treat the baby like it doesnt matter because you didnt get the gender you wanted... this lady my mum knows has 4 girls and wants a boy so badly, she told my mum, if its not a boy I dont want it... that is what I think is wrong xx

Hi.... Can I add mine on the list :) April 15th 2013.... Dd 14 yrs ds 12 yrs so this will make my third. Thanks

Congrats everyone! My wife is due April 2nd! Her 1st, my 5th! Can I join?

with all 4 of my pregnacys different! 1st cant compare! (m-mc) my first two were girls both different starte 2nd was 3 wks ms, 3rd was just nausea and with my 4th my son i ahd nausea for 6-12/13 wks then only thing that was different from my girl pregnancies was i got headaches from 12-17wks followed with nausea and i was soooo hungry! lol only reason i knew it was a boy was my dream lol yes dreams. with all 3 ive had a gender dream before 12 wks two girls with short blonde hair around 2 yrs old but never seen their face and with my son i was walking him in his pram and breast feeing him lmao!....... im thinking this ones maybe a boy too im soo hungry and have headaches but only 6wks and 5days so way too early to tell! lol x

I feel so emotional!! I so much want a son!!!! :cry:I feel awful thinking that!! How horrible am I :cry:
Little one will most likely be our 5th girl

Ladies am I horrible hoping ever so slightly for a boy? Xxx

Not at all because even if this is a girl you'll love it all the same :)

ee not at all hun perfectly natural to want a son spec having 4 beautiful girls!! dont be hard on your self :hugs: heres to hoping you finally get your boy xx

With my first 2 ( girls) I had morning sickness pretty much from the day I tested positive. With my first it lasted the entire pregnancy- was awful. With my second it lasted about 4 months. With my third ( my son) I had no morning sickness whatsoever and was extremely hungry. I have felt a little neausous but not actually sick and very very hungry so I'm thinking maybe another boy this this time :)

You're not horrible. With my second one, I cried at the ultrasound when they said it was a boy. (I already had one and wanted a girl very badly.) Now that I have my girl, however, I'm hoping this one will be a boy!

Hi ismise, welcome and congrats on expecting #5!!!

Welcome cura and ismisematt x

Ismisematt- your amelia and my jake were born days apart... Not sure what girls are like at 14 but my son is a complete pain up the butt !! Spends all his days in his bedroom playing the Xbox !! It's great seeing a man so into the pregnancy and on ur 5th too, my husband is already bored and this is only his second !!

Just want to wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy. I can't believe we have April mommy's already!

Wow this thread is growing, lot's of April babies. Welcome to All the new ladies!

MrsMoose: Welcome :hi: I'm an IVFer myself, my ET was July 30th. Congrats on you BFP!

Swan Girl: Welcome :howdy: Congrats on the BFP, and your weight loss. I think as long as you eat healthy you should be fine. I follow a blog for this girl that did weight watchers and lost a lot of weight and has since gone through a pregnancy without gaining it back. You probably know better then most on how to eat healthy. So don't stress over those 5 pounds.

Mummyconfused: Sorry to hear MS is setting in hope you feel better soon. Wow it's so weird to think that although we are pregnant at the same time you will be pregnant all spring and summer and we will be all fall and winter, for those of us in North America that is.

Ladyredlainey: I have always wanted a girl because I have a great relationship with my mom and I want that with a daughter. This is my first and I know I will be happy with a boy as well but I totally understand you wanting a boy and I really hope you are carrying one. FX for you.

Welcome Matt! :wave: Congrats to you and your wife. It's nice to have a daddy on here. Your wife is lucky to have a husband that cares about this whole process enough to join BnB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->