April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Little spy good tip about the b6! Glad iits helpin you and, should I ever get any symptoms, I'll definitely be taking that advice!!! I also have one hpt left to do, planning on doing it Thursday morning!

Welcome and congrats pixie pops !!

Not that it guarantees anything, but I went through all 10 previous pregnancies of HPT's (that's a grand amount of pregnancy tests, because I take a LOT! lol) and this is the darkest 15dpo test out of them all. So that makes me feel decent about my hCG for now. I keep worrying that the 23rd won't be soon enough to get in and get my meds re-dosed or possibly get on progesterone, but I'm trying to have faith. I started on Welcome Womb and PC yesterday and plan on sticking with that regardless.

Attachments

• IMG_7076a.jpg
    IMG_7076a.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
Whoa that line is super dark for 15dpo! I tested at 13dpo and my line was nowhere near that!!! Really hoping it means good things for you!

Feeling sooo tired today! Went on my usual walk and was practically on my knees when I got home!

Hope everyone is well, struggling to keep up at the mo as DH has a weeks holiday, plus it's our local carnival week, busy busy lol Xxx

Fab line elohcin! Mine is also way darker than any other pregnancy!

Hi slurpie! Welcome!

So....the biggest spider ever (no joke) is currently taunting my best friend and I in her house in France. It's absolutely awful :( anyone else scared of spiders? I'm terrified of even little ones and this one is massive and hairy :(

Spiders are in my top 3 scariest things in life. LOL Sometimes they are #1. We have them bad right indoors now too...as the season begins to change (and we are on a farm to top it off).

Yuk!! Where I live they aren't ever too big. These French ones are insane!!!

What makes me feel worse is that my best friend tried to get it out/kill it with big spray and she sprayed loads and I'm worried inhaling some will harm the baby :(

Eeeeek spiders are gross!! I used to live on the edge of a farm and forest in norway in a basement flat and they always came in when it rained and they were huuuuuuge!! I found out if you put a conker in the corners of the rooms or the doors and windows then they dont come in as much... thankfully in the uk they have conker spray :D xx

Chemical free too doggylover which is the best thing xx

Well, I am at least on the road to answers. I went to the new place today and she sent me for a blood test. She said with all my tests, the most recent one being yesterday, I am more than likely pregnant. She said she didn't know what was wrong with the other place, and said when I get the results of the blood test, to go hit them over them head with them. She wants to confirm pregnancy before doing anything else. They are supposed to call me around 12 tomorrow with them

I know some of you may think I should have demanded a scan or beta's, but her plan sounds good to me. She said my spotting doesn't sound like anything serious, I have no fever or pain, so she's okay with waiting for the results before moving on.

If I'm not, then of course there will be lots more tests, and if I am, she's going to refer me to a good ob/gyn. I like that she cared, that she listened to me, and made a plan. I feel so relieved that I'm going to get somewhere with this.

Just got in lots to catch up on! YAY jcoombs some answers AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jcombs that is great news! I am so glad you are starting to move forward and get this sorted out! Can't wait to hear your results tomorrow, fingers crossed.

So in the pursuit of staying safe from the spider I put my foot through a wicker chair and have sliced it up!! What an idiot!

Speaking of spiders, we just moved to where we are now about a year ago. Itr's only about 1.5 hours from where we used to live. But the bugs here are HUGE!!! We were going to go for a walk. And as I opened up the door i saw this huge spider... probably the size of a small egg ( and looks like a tranchula) in the corner. I freaked and thought it was dead so asked hubby to get rid of it. Well when he goes to scoop it out it's alive!!!!! ICKY ICKY ICKY! So sure enough it takes off inside and blah! I had to go sit in our bedroom because it was making me panic. I told hubby to come get me when he caught it. GROSS!!

Speaking of spiders, we just moved to where we are now about a year ago. Itr's only about 1.5 hours from where we used to live. But the bugs here are HUGE!!! We were going to go for a walk. And as I opened up the door i saw this huge spider... probably the size of a small egg ( and looks like a tranchula) in the corner. I freaked and thought it was dead so asked hubby to get rid of it. Well when he goes to scoop it out it's alive!!!!! ICKY ICKY ICKY! So sure enough it takes off inside and blah! I had to go sit in our bedroom because it was making me panic. I told hubby to come get me when he caught it. GROSS!!

AHHHHHHHHHH! I may vomit.....

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I think it's time for you to move.... (Unless the spider is captured and destroyed of course.) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->