April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

eeeeeeeeewwwwww!! that sounds like a beast!! I would have to move lol...

we caught one once in a glass and you could hear it tapping with it's legs while it was trying to get out.... *gag*

Hey girls, I hope everyone is well and feeling good.

Sadly I am going to be leaving the thread and reducing the number of April babies to 130, I started miscarrying Monday and am back to the hospital tomorrow for more tests :-(

I am very upset to be going but I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months, I hope to be joining the 2013 baby train again soon!

x

Sadly I am going to be leaving the thread and reducing the number of April babies to 130, I started miscarrying Monday and am back to the hospital tomorrow for more tests :-(

I am very upset to be going but I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months, I hope to be joining the 2013 baby train again soon!

x

I am so sorry. Loss is one of the hardest things ever.

Speaking of spiders, we just moved to where we are now about a year ago. Itr's only about 1.5 hours from where we used to live. But the bugs here are HUGE!!! We were going to go for a walk. And as I opened up the door i saw this huge spider... probably the size of a small egg ( and looks like a tranchula) in the corner. I freaked and thought it was dead so asked hubby to get rid of it. Well when he goes to scoop it out it's alive!!!!! ICKY ICKY ICKY! So sure enough it takes off inside and blah! I had to go sit in our bedroom because it was making me panic. I told hubby to come get me when he caught it. GROSS!!

Oh my gosh that is horrific!!!

Ukgirl that has happened to me before as well! I wanted to trap this spider, but I was too scared to get that close to it!

eeeeeeeeewwwwww!! that sounds like a beast!! I would have to move lol...

we caught one once in a glass and you could hear it tapping with it's legs while it was trying to get out.... *gag*

OMG!!!!! :sad2: That would be horrible! When I was pregnant -very pregnant- with my oldest, I was lying on the couch, when this monster spider came speeding across the ceiling. I was home alone and didn't want to risk climbing on anything to try to get it. I sat huddled on my couch for nearly 30 minutes. I looked away for a minute, and when I looked back, I couldn't find it! That just made it worse. Did it come down? Was it crawling up my back ready to have babies in my hair? :haha:

Hubby got home and I told him we had to burn the place. Never did find it....:shrug:

Okay, here's a bad spider one...once I was sitting at our computer desk and saw a baby spider crawling across my screen. Itty bitty little thing. I smashed it. The I saw another one on my arm. Yuck. Smashed it. Then I saw one HANGING from the ceiling right in front of my face, so of course I freaked out. And then it occurred to me...I looked up, and the ceiling was MOVING. BABY SPIDERS EVERYWHERE. Hanging all around me. Oh my gosh, it still gives me nightmares. I am a pretty clean, organized person, but I went insane cleaning and vacuuming the room looking for the nest and never did find it. Farm livin' I guess.

The ones that freak me out the most are those silver dollar sized ones that are SUPER fast and jump around. I tend to find them in my laundry room, and if I've left a basket of clothes on the floor, I've often found one in there. Eeeeew......

:rofl: Jcombs!

Last week I had a spider - in retrospect a quite small one - in my car, crawling up above the steering wheel. I had to pull over and smash it with a hairbrush. Thought it was dead.....it wasn't. Later when I got in the car I was telling my SIL and then she started pointing at the headrest and it was almost in my hair. GAG!!!! I jumped out screaming while she stood laughing.

I'm going to teach my kids not to be scared so they can help me out!

Okay, here's a bad spider one...once I was sitting at our computer desk and saw a baby spider crawling across my screen. Itty bitty little thing. I smashed it. The I saw another one on my arm. Yuck. Smashed it. Then I saw one HANGING from the ceiling right in front of my face, so of course I freaked out. And then it occurred to me...I looked up, and the ceiling was MOVING. BABY SPIDERS EVERYWHERE. Hanging all around me. Oh my gosh, it still gives me nightmares. I am a pretty clean, organized person, but I went insane cleaning and vacuuming the room looking for the nest and never did find it. Farm livin' I guess.

The ones that freak me out the most are those silver dollar sized ones that are SUPER fast and jump around. I tend to find them in my laundry room, and if I've left a basket of clothes on the floor, I've often found one in there. Eeeeew......

Oh my gosh I think I just died. That's horrific!!!!!

x

So sorry to hear that hun.. sending you big hugs and warm prayers and hope to see you here again soon xxxx

Ew ew ew ew spiders are my number one fear! This is making me want to vom lol

I would be locked up in a crazy house if that had happened to me!!! :nope:

x

Laubull I am so very sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope to see you back here soon. Take care of yourself

x

Laubull I am so very sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope to see you back here soon. Take care of yourself

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. I may be joining you as well. Hope you get your next bfp soon!

Jcombs thank you and I hope you don't have to join me, if you know what I mean! Good luck and I hope someone gives you some answers soon. x

Nooooo this is the stuff of nightmares!!!!!! You win the creepiest spider story award lol x

jcombs isnt it gross when you loose a spider and suddenly your skin crawls i hate tht!! Xx

Hi slurpie! Welcome!

So....the biggest spider ever (no joke) is currently taunting my best friend and I in her house in France. It's absolutely awful :( anyone else scared of spiders? I'm terrified of even little ones and this one is massive and hairy :(

We have very large fuzzy spiders here (think tarantula. No joke). But nothing like some of the dinner-plate sized spiders in Africa (I. would. die)!

Anyway, when dd was about 3-4 weeks old, we were in my living room. Suddenly I see something huge walk across the room and think to myself "OMG... please don't let that be a spider." It was a spider. My husband was sleeping because he had been up all night with dd (she didn't sleep. No, really, she didn't sleep. Like 6-7 hours a day combined tops for like the first 6 weeks). The spider was between me and him anyway, so I take matters into my own hands. I grab my shoe and throw it down really hard on top of the spider. Yes! Suceess! And then, thousands of tiny little baby spiders go in a million directions all over my living room floor. I grabbed my other shoe and put a shoe on each hand and just start pounding away trying to kill them all. I'm so terrified of spiders. It was awful. Dh woke up with all my pounding and hyperventilating and asked me if I was okay and I answered, totally panicked, "Oh, you know... just living out my worst nightmare!" And he didn't even get out of bed to help me! :haha:

We've had like 3-4 of the same kind/size of spider in our house this year. Luckily none of them have exploded with babies, yet. But, 'tis the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->