April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Oh my lord little spy that is horrific! I applaud you for your balls in dealing with it lol!

But you know, almost worse than the spiders here are the freaking ginormous cockroaches. *shudder* They're just everywhere. Every single night, I find at least one in my kitchen. And they fly at you. Ugh. I hate them so much! I really need to not live in a hot humid climate! :haha:

Oh, and the ginormous cockroaches (aka "palmetto bugs") WON'T DIE. I squished one to near bits the other night and when I went back to get him (I can't clean them up when they're still wiggling :sick:) HE HAD VANISHED. So there's a cockroach with guts all squished out still wandering around my house somewhere.

Hello Ladies, I would love to join you for babies in April 2013. This is my first pregnancy and got my :bfp: on a hpt on Sunday morning. It was confirmed with a blood test yesterday.
I'm soooo excited, I really hope this one sticks.
:woohoo:

Hi and welcome gonnabamom! Congrats!

Oh Gish little spy I hate cockroaches too! Luckily we have very few of them (and few of most creepy crawled!) in northern Ireland. Maybe you should move here?!

May I join please? I have gotten 4 positives and according to my chart and O date, I should be due on April 18th! :happydance:

Congrats and welcome ready4babyone!

I cannot believe how many people we have joining every day! What a wonderful thing to be part of!

Hey girls, I hope everyone is well and feeling good.

Sadly I am going to be leaving the thread and reducing the number of April babies to 130, I started miscarrying Monday and am back to the hospital tomorrow for more tests :-(

I am very upset to be going but I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months, I hope to be joining the 2013 baby train again soon!

x

soo sorry for your loss sending you big :hugs: xxx

Hi slurpie! Welcome!

So....the biggest spider ever (no joke) is currently taunting my best friend and I in her house in France. It's absolutely awful :( anyone else scared of spiders? I'm terrified of even little ones and this one is massive and hairy :(

We have very large fuzzy spiders here (think tarantula. No joke). But nothing like some of the dinner-plate sized spiders in Africa (I. would. die)!

Anyway, when dd was about 3-4 weeks old, we were in my living room. Suddenly I see something huge walk across the room and think to myself "OMG... please don't let that be a spider." It was a spider. My husband was sleeping because he had been up all night with dd (she didn't sleep. No, really, she didn't sleep. Like 6-7 hours a day combined tops for like the first 6 weeks). The spider was between me and him anyway, so I take matters into my own hands. I grab my shoe and throw it down really hard on top of the spider. Yes! Suceess! And then, thousands of tiny little baby spiders go in a million directions all over my living room floor. I grabbed my other shoe and put a shoe on each hand and just start pounding away trying to kill them all. I'm so terrified of spiders. It was awful. Dh woke up with all my pounding and hyperventilating and asked me if I was okay and I answered, totally panicked, "Oh, you know... just living out my worst nightmare!" And he didn't even get out of bed to help me! :haha:

I had that same thing happen to me! My neighbor was over visiting at my house and we saw a fat spider crawling across the floor. She goes over and taps her foot on it and TONS of babies fly everywhere. You can then imagine us women all stomping around the hallway like mad men. It was crazy...

I once heard a quote that is so true: The only thing worse than finding a spider in your bed is losing it.

Ahhh! I dread all the worst scenarios after I have spotted a bug or spider and then it gets away...

Bjs - funny image that story brought to my head!

Once found a spider in my bed. Awful awful experience.....

Let's stop talking -bout this....My head is getting itchy and I'm terrified there is one on me! Like Joel in friends "I feel like its on me!!!!" :haha:

Hi and welcome gonnabamom! Congrats!

Oh Gish little spy I hate cockroaches too! Luckily we have very few of them (and few of most creepy crawled!) in northern Ireland. Maybe you should move here?!

Yes, I really think I should!

hiyur ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and welcome newbiesss :-D

my sickness has been gone all day but my bobs and mood swings are wicked as per..<3

Hi ladies!!
I'm feeling much much better today. OH did apologise. He said he is just under a lot of stress and he said things out of anger. (I still don't think this is a very good excuse) But I've decided not to listen to his awful comments because I think he will regret saying those things himself. Especially when he sees the first ultrasound. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and he asked me a lot of questions about it. Thats a great sign because he hasn't said anything so far and actually avoided any talk of pregnancy and babies.
I think things will work out in the end.

I'm still feeling really dizzy and thought it was due to low blood pressure but the doctor checked it yesterday and its definately not low. It was 114/84 -thats higher for me and its sort of frightened me a little because I thought you usually had low blood pressure in early pregnancy. I had pre-e last time and if its not starting low I hope it doesnt keep going up!! Eeeek! Doctor said we will just have to wait and see. I am also having headaches which i had last time. By about 20 weeks those headaches became dreadful migraines with blurred and zigzaging vision. Arrgggh! I'm trying to remain calm as it may not even happen but its very hard.

On a good note should be having a scan in a few weeks! Sooo excited! And should have all my results from bloods on friday. I went to a new doctor this time and she is fabulous!! It was an actual ante-natal appointment I had with the works. My last gp would have just sent me for bloods to confirm and thats it. Definately sticking with this lovely doc!

Hows everyone going with the morning sickness? So far I'm only getting it at night. They def shoulnt call it "morning" sickness!:haha:

Hey girls! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!
This morning sickness is nothing but nausea for me- all day nausea....ugh. At times i wish i could just throw up and get it over with! Had some cramping/ "stretching" lately.

Going to the doc aug 28 to get the "official" edd. OH wants to come along....is this normal? Do OH/DH usually go to the doctor visits???

Jcombs - if there testing to confirm your pregnant, but no beta what are they testing for? I thought betas was the only way to confirm

**updated first page**

137 wow, but sadly another angel :(

AFM - this MS has got me still, ive lost a good 6 kilos :( and just not seeming to keep anything down.. No carmps tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->