April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hey girls! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!
This morning sickness is nothing but nausea for me- all day nausea....ugh. At times i wish i could just throw up and get it over with! Had some cramping/ "stretching" lately.

Going to the doc aug 28 to get the "official" edd. OH wants to come along....is this normal? Do OH/DH usually go to the doctor visits???

Mine always wants to come and be supportive. We're going to bring our 2.5 year old to some of the visits so he can see his future brother/sister and begin this long journey of love with us and not end up surprised there's another baby in the house!

Hey girls, I hope everyone is well and feeling good.

Sadly I am going to be leaving the thread and reducing the number of April babies to 130, I started miscarrying Monday and am back to the hospital tomorrow for more tests :-(

I am very upset to be going but I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months, I hope to be joining the 2013 baby train again soon!

x

Aw :-( I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be joining the train again real soon. :hugs:

gah! All this spider talk is making me itchy! And I'll admit that when I read the ceiling one... I had to check my ceiling to make sure mine wasn't covered. YUCK.
I've never had to deal with roaches. YUCK!

Welcome ladies!

New doc called at 5 this evening to report my tests were negative. Now she wants to do a beta. I honestly am thinking of just going to the er to see if they will give me an ultrasound to make sure I'm not ectopic or that I don't have any more "product" in there. I can't handle this much longer. Any one have advice?

Laubull, so sorry about your loss, hope you will recover from this quickly and try again soon. Big hugs

Laubull, so sorry to hear about ur loss. Pregnancy is nvr confirmed until we have our babies in our arms...

New doc called at 5 this evening to report my tests were negative. Now she wants to do a beta. I honestly am thinking of just going to the er to see if they will give me an ultrasound to make sure I'm not ectopic or that I don't have any more "product" in there. I can't handle this much longer. Any one have advice?

You mean the blood test you took wasn't for a beta hcg?

easiest and fastest way to get answers now would be go to emergency, tell them you have bleeding and cramping, and that you suspect ectopic and request for scan.

You mean the blood test you took wasn't for a beta hcg?

easiest and fastest way to get answers now would be go to emergency, tell them you have bleeding and cramping, and that you suspect ectopic and request for scan.

The only way to test for pregnancy with bloods it's betas. Wtf! I'm so confused. I'd be ringing her and asking what blood test was done. I've never heard of a doctor trying to confirm pregnancy with anything else but betas

Laubull I'm so sorry :hugs:

Jcombs, I hoe you figure this out soon hun xxx

I had some nausea last night, couldn't eat dinner that DH was kind enough to cook for us! Hope he's not too put out, it was lovely, I just couldn't swallow it. Wondering if I might get morning sickeness this time if I'm feeling like this only a week on from my bfp!

It was qualitative, which just gives you a "yes" or "no" answer.

very true, i thought it said quantitative LOL

I cant believe they didn't do quantitative beta HCG, you would think that would be the best test in your current situation

jacombs - https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090521202313AAxgNpS

I agree can't think why they didn't do betas! Silly docs! X

Morning ladies ugh I feel sick this morning really don't want to move for fear of chucking! Lol the joys of baby making :)

^ Good luck with your scan tomorrow dear! No nausea, no symptoms of discomfort still. I'm getting bigger boobs by the minute, and I have mood swings. I want to have my betas NOW!!!

Nimbec, good luck for tomorrows scan! Are you expecting to see more then one with those numbers?! They seem amazing!!

Hi. I'm Samy. My last period was July 11th. I have a 30 day cycle. I'm currently 5 days late for my period and negative tests. I'm having cramps that come and go. I'm sleepy yet I can't sleep. Headache and occasionally my breast will hurt. Still yet no bleeding. If I am pregnant, I'll be due April 17 th. Is anyone else having these issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->