April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

im definetely enjoying the "quiet part" of pregnancy as i know in a week or 2 the sickness is coming!

im enjoying being able to eat and brush my teeth :winkwink::haha:

Goodluck Candyapple!

Urrgh the nausea and exaustion has well and truely hit me, im having trouble sleeping too. You ladies who are wanting the sickness are mad lol. Luckily so far no where near last time.
Im off to docs this morning re the exaustion to see if they will write me a note for work who are being less that sympathetic ( i work night shifts and late shifts in police control room) so that i can get my hours adjusted.

Hope everyone is good this morning!

lmao!!!! Only when we are pregnant could we get away with saying 'i wish i would just throw up' without being sectioned!!!!

lmao!!!! Only when we are pregnant could we get away with saying 'i wish i would just throw up' without being sectioned!!!!

:rofl: So true!!

My pup just brought a dead baby bird into the living room. Presumably the cat killed it. There was much gagging as I urged him out the back door with it! but still no vomit...if a dead bird can't make me throw up, what will...!

Itll be something as simple as a whiff of chicken or raw meat or your OHs fart!

lmao!! i havent puked much! like 2-3 times,.manly just felt reeaally eeerrrrrgghh!

I know my SIL didn't throw up at all, just felt queasy. I don't know which would be worse......throwing up a lot, or just constantly feeling sick.

I didnt feel sick with my first at all but with my second I felt sick 24/7.. everything made me gag lol.. but I did not throw up

lol doglover i thought i was but i have the watery feeling in my mouth of being sick lol so im defo not imgaining it haha! oh no i dont wish to be sick but its nice to have a propper symptom lol anyone can have heartburn and headaches feeling a bit more pregnant now! haha!

True, I am happy I feel sick as it makes me feel actually pregnant, but feeling a bit sorry for myself already :haha:

Also, I don't know if anyone watches Neighbours, but I was just catching up this morning after being away, and cried when Toadie and Sonya went to get their scan done!

True, I am happy I feel sick as it makes me feel actually pregnant, but feeling a bit sorry for myself already :haha:

Also, I don't know if anyone watches Neighbours, but I was just catching up this morning after being away, and cried when Toadie and Sonya went to get their scan done!

I'm only feeling nauseous was sick the morning I was due to fly home from America and that's all I've had.

I've got 2 weeks worth of Neighbours to catch up on but with the kids being off school I've got no chance

The last week that I missed...didn't actually miss that much! I powered through mine this morning, and apart from Toadie and Sonya's scan nothing really sticks out as big stuff!

Just had some toast and my stomach feels a bit more settled now :)

My preggy nose seems to be stronger today than previous, which is kinda making me gag, but trying to behave myself lol.

It is more my moods that are bugging the crap out of me! I think I had dreams of beating the crap out of people I don't like........... :wacko: :blush: I'll need to control that pronto, as I'm not a violent person by any means:dohh:

im definetely enjoying the "quiet part" of pregnancy as i know in a week or 2 the sickness is coming!

im enjoying being able to eat and brush my teeth :winkwink::haha:

This is exactly how I feel, I always get sickness at 7-8 weeks, this time I got a bit at 5 weeks and my boobs are burning today and I'm only 6 weeks. The calm before the storm !!! Soon we will forget what it felt like to be normal !! X

Hi Ladies hope you are all well!! Thanks for well wishes for the scan....heres what happened!

The scan was eventaully a positive experience but the consultant was an absolute nightmare really uninterested and wanted to be in/out very quick. We didn't get off to the best start as he was trying to put probe in wrong hole LMAO! Then we very quickly saw the sac and to me it looked empty cue heart sank so i said can you see anything - no answer complete silence in room i was convinced it was all over. Then i saw a glimse of something, he then spoke for the first time asking me to empty my bladder again and when i went back in he said oh much better a definate heart beat measuring at 6 weeks PHEW what a relief and you could see it flikering there - he didnt offer to put sound on and as he wasn't particually friendly i didn't ask!! He then walkewd out....i chased him to ask for a photo cue look of disgust on his face and a yes i suppose we can print u a copy GRRRRRRRRR such horrid experince but a FAB result healthy hb YAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->