April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

congrats nimbec! hope i can see the flickering, sac, yolk and fetal pole and more tmr!

Thankyou hun! I hope you do too let us know how u get on!!!

5 weeks and 4 day scan baby is great and heard it's little Bitty heartbeat

I love it!!!! I can not wait until tomorrow. I have my first scan and I should be 5 weeks 3 days. I hope we will be able to hear the heartbeat!!!

So exciting :happydance:

I'm another who would love some symptoms IF they can guaruntee something positive! People think I'm crazy, but seriously, after having 7 miscarriages, if puking my guts out meant my baby would be okay (which obviously it doesn't), then I'd take it in a heartbeat. Though the only pregnancy where I had nausea (or ANY early pg symptoms at all) was my 10 week MMC. Sooo...yeah.

Voted, beautiful pic :)

THanks so much! It's not my have of his pictures, but it had to be taken in a certain location so he had to use that one! He LOVES wildlife photography. I'm use he is going to start looking for a camera bag that doubles as a baby rucksack any day now!!!

Hi Ladies hope you are all well!! Thanks for well wishes for the scan....heres what happened!

The scan was eventaully a positive experience but the consultant was an absolute nightmare really uninterested and wanted to be in/out very quick. We didn't get off to the best start as he was trying to put probe in wrong hole LMAO! Then we very quickly saw the sac and to me it looked empty cue heart sank so i said can you see anything - no answer complete silence in room i was convinced it was all over. Then i saw a glimse of something, he then spoke for the first time asking me to empty my bladder again and when i went back in he said oh much better a definate heart beat measuring at 6 weeks PHEW what a relief and you could see it flikering there - he didnt offer to put sound on and as he wasn't particually friendly i didn't ask!! He then walkewd out....i chased him to ask for a photo cue look of disgust on his face and a yes i suppose we can print u a copy GRRRRRRRRR such horrid experince but a FAB result healthy hb YAY!!

Sorry to hear your consultant was a total ass!! BUT so so glad that it is such wonderful news! A little heartbeat is so amazing!

awwww I am so jealous of you all getting scans! :( how come you're getting them so early? xx

Me too ukgirl. I hinted to dh that I would maybe think of paying for a scan if I can't an early one. He gave me a death stare and a raised eyebrow and told me I was being ridiculous :haha: he's right, we don't have £100 or more to spend on that!

oh by the way... I voted the picture for you :)

annnd I felt sick when we went to the park,.... yay!!

have you seen the mum&me advert? that makes me cry.. I cried at super scrimpers last night too... im not sure why lol.

Me too ukgirl. I hinted to dh that I would maybe think of paying for a scan if I can't an early one. He gave me a death stare and a raised eyebrow and told me I was being ridiculous :haha: he's right, we don't have £100 or more to spend on that!

:O is it really that expensive!! I can't afford that either, my little ones make sure my purse and accounts are emptied regularly :wacko:

Yeah the cheapest I found was £99, and that's a company which operates all over the UK so I'm assuming it would prob be the cheapest in many places.

Haven't seen the mum and me advert...don't want to now! I cried earlier because my DH hadn't dusted the house. I was laughing while I was crying because it was SOO ridiculous!!

And thanks for voting! If he wins, he also wins £500, so maybe he will spring for that private scan! :haha:

awwww I am so jealous of you all getting scans! :( how come you're getting them so early? xx

I have PCOS and the doc wants a 5 week scan and will do another at 7 weeks. Then he turns me over to my OB and the normal scan at 8 weeks will start then.

Can i join please :D. I'm due the 12th April with rainbow number 2 :flower:

Happy Pregnancies to all :D

Congrats on the fab can nimbec!

Good luck TTC and babysiew for tomorrow!!

I just got my early scan date through, weds 29th.. Can't wait!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies! This thread keeps growing and growing. :)
Congrats on the happy scan today, nimbec! Glad to hear everything is going well.

I go in this afternoon for my scan. I am a bit nervous because I haven't really had any symptoms the past two days...hoping for a positive scan and to see the heart beating away!

:dance:
Welcome to all the new ladies! This thread keeps growing and growing. :)
Congrats on the happy scan today, nimbec! Glad to hear everything is going well.

I go in this afternoon for my scan. I am a bit nervous because I haven't really had any symptoms the past two days...hoping for a positive scan and to see the heart beating away!

I am so jealous...I wish mine was this afternoon. Good Luck :happydance:

I have PCOS and the doc wants a 5 week scan and will do another at 7 weeks. Then he turns me over to my OB and the normal scan at 8 weeks will start then.

awww well your pregnancy is extra special then!! congrats!! my friend has PCOS and has tried for ages for her third, she has 2 gorgeous little girls xx

Thanks everyone!! I got mine early as i've had previous losses and am a long term ttcer so it means i'm eligable on the nhs although even if i wasnt i think i'd pay and go private for peace of mind with my history.

Good luck to you all with scans coming up keep us posted!!!!

awww well your pregnancy is extra special then!! congrats!! my friend has PCOS and has tried for ages for her third, she has 2 gorgeous little girls xx

I think so :kiss: this was our first month trying as we were told we probably wouldnt be successful on our own. Doc was only giving us three months to try and what do you know? DH and I are over the moon!!! I am hoping the scan looks good tommorrow. The only symptoms I have had are sore bb's and extremely exhausted.

when are you due ttc? I think we might be the same by your ticker.. I'm due april 16th xx

Can I join too ladies, am due April 15. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->