April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I'm peed off. To many smells that are horrid, despicable people who stink! . What I wouldn't give for a punch bag!!!!!

I'm not happy. Why would someone cross a pregnant woman??? :growlmad: stupid stupid stupid!!!

:gun:[-X[-X

haha red... I was like that all week last week i seem more calm today and yesterday dont worry it passes xxx

Jcombs I am so sorry to hear your news, but I am glad that you are feeling pretty positive about it. Hopefully you'll be back with us before long.

Girlinyork, loving your spring babies signature pic!!!

This is my first and all this talk of lomg labours (71 hours?!) is terrifying me!!!

I'm peed off. To many smells that are horrid, despicable people who stink! . What I wouldn't give for a punch bag!!!!!

I'm not happy. Why would someone cross a pregnant woman??? :growlmad: stupid stupid stupid!!!

:gun:[-X[-X

Oh dear defo don't cross a pregnant woman take a deep breath and count to ten slowly, reload and aim again (shot gun) lol hugs xxx

Jcombs I am so sorry to hear your news, but I am glad that you are feeling pretty positive about it. Hopefully you'll be back with us before long.

This is my first and all this talk of lomg labours (71 hours?!) is terrifying me!!!

lol sorry hun!! if it helps I only went so long because my waters broke too soon and out of everyone I know personally there is only 1 other person who went as long as me, most of the ladies I know had super quick labors which has made me very jealous :p xx :haha:

Phew! I'm offline for a day, and come back to 100's of posts. Welcome all new ladies! Jcombs, I'm so glad you finally have an answer, and it has been lovely chatting with you, so stick around and we can continue to share these experiences. Hope you are still feeling positive! Oh my goodness, spent all last night catching up on 'the midvives' BBC 2 and cried by eyes out all the way through! Am sooooooo glad DH is away LOL. I would never have gotton away with that if he was here.

QUICK QUESTION: Has anyone had precipitous (very fast labour)? I worried because my fourth was born before arrival at hosp. I delived 30mins from first contraction, and there was no other warning sign. My second and third were only an hour also. Now I doubt I'll get a home birth as they seem funny becaus it's no.5...risk of bleeding they say...Hmmmm don't want to scare my poor children half to death or deliver in Tesco lol. Anyway just venting my concerns...I know it's a bit early to thinking about this lol xxx

Wow very fast labours hun! Mine have never been that quick but doc showed a little concern the other day when talking about mine as the seem to halve each time. 15hrs, 7hrs, 3 hrs. She thinks there is a very good chance it will be even quicker this time. There is more risk of bleeding with fast labours. I had heamorraging last time and they put this down to a fast labour. It doesnt seem like you have had a problem with bleeding though. Is the hospital close by? The hospital I always gone to is an hour away?xx

I live close to hosp in cardiff lol, but we are moving to stafford in a couple of weeks and I have no idea. will have to suss it out. If it is quicker/as quick though I defo wont mane it. I'd just managed to get my contacts in, and pjs on when my waters broke and baby delivered. LOL. Stupid m/w took over an hour to get to us also so was sat with two very bored male paramedics on christmas eve...hahahahahahahaha makes me laugh thou reminising!x

lol sorry hun!! if it helps I only went so long because my waters broke too soon and out of everyone I know personally there is only 1 other person who went as long as me, most of the ladies I know had super quick labors which has made me very jealous :p xx :haha:

Now this is the sort of thing i like to hear! :haha:

So I actually feel a bit nauseous this morning, which is making me very happy! Although if the ms comes on fully I will probably rue the day i ever said that!

haha!! I know how you feel!! I'm hoping for some stronger symptoms to kick in but I know I'll regret it :p I had mega sore boobies and a bad temper all week last week now everything seems to be easing off alot :/

haha!! I know how you feel!! I'm hoping for some stronger symptoms to kick in but I know I'll regret it :p I had mega sore boobies and a bad temper all week last week now everything seems to be easing off alot :/

I've heard a lot of people say their symptoms come and go, or switch one symptom out for another.

I guess it's only natural to want more symptoms, to have the reassurance that our little one is in there, growing strongly!!

that is reassuring to hear, I read that before women miscarry their symptoms drop so I was getting worried I had cramps the other day too :/ I hope I'm just switching in my sore boobs and anger for something better haha x

Well, I have read that too, and I know it's hard but you can't let yourself think like that. Just enjoy your few sickness free days while they last, and next week you will be wishing for them back!!

lol thank you :) xx I think I would happily puking :D smiling while I vom haha xx

Haha! Me too....I even gave the toilet a good scrub this morning in the hope that my head will be stuck down there soon :rofl:

hiya lovelies!! Well ive woken up feeling really positive about tomorrow morning :) <3<3<3<3<3<3
My sickness has eased off alot, i still have waves of feeling a lil icky and i have vicid dreams too.. my boobs still KILL!!!!ppllleease keep me in your thoughts tomorrow morning.... 8.45am!!! >_< nervous!!

On other news, When me and OH have sex i can feel my womb externally.. Another thing that reassures me lol!!!

lol candy apple will be watching this space good luck!!!

ive started to feel sick this morning, its niggling away!! and omg where have these smells come from everything was a thousand times magnified urgh :sick: lol

Candy can't wait to hear how it goes!

and Teresa...me too! But then I don't know if i really do feel sick or if I'm imagining it!! This baby is sending me crazy!!

Just wish I would throw up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->